MUDSLIMES TURN FLORIDA RED

>YFW Trump just won the largest swing state and secured the presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/11/30/3725562/you-are-more-than-7-times-as-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-right-wing-extemist-than-by-muslim-terrorists/
counter-currents.com/2016/05/a-study-in-anti-white-media-lies/
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article75064787.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would Hispanics in Florida start voting for Trump over this? Are you stupid OP?

Cubans aren't mexican

>VA Going Red
>Ever

ok op

>the only Hispanics in Florida are Cubans

You got a lot to learn trumpkiddies.

Why would they vote for Trump over this? Gee I don't know. Maybe so they don't get shot up again by some Islamic wacko.

>NH
>Not voting trump

It's worth 4 electoral votes. Who gives a fuck. This thread is about Florida. Stay focused people.

>Maybe so they don't get shot up again by some Islamic wacko.

So EVERY 1 billion muslims on the planet are going around shooting people? You know the number one shooters in America are white right wing extremists?

Strawman and unsourced bs claim. I know it's early, but step your game up, son.

Latinos in Florida love trump. Most of them that I know are from Spain or Cuba.

>unsourced bs claim.

You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists

thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/11/30/3725562/you-are-more-than-7-times-as-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-right-wing-extemist-than-by-muslim-terrorists/

>Latinos in Florida love trump.

he has a 81% disapproval among Lations you stupid faggot. Stop acting like you know us whitie

But if there's more Muslims and the rate of radicalization stays the same for x% of people, that means more Muslims are terrorists. It's basic math.

I'm in South Florida and I'm voting for Trump you retarded chicano

>tfw happening happens and I'm at work

t. Orlandofag

>thread about florida voting trump
>you post facts, as if those matter

>thinkprogress
lol

You're conflating statistics with emotions. People are scared of Islamic attacks, Trump says he will defend us from Islamic attacks.

his support amongst latinos is greater than what romney had
trump has to win over white voters

Now he just needs to secure PA and OH. Otherwise Hilldawg gets it.

> thinkprogress.org

Implying niggers aren't the #1 shooters

>the only significant Hispanic voting bloc in Florida are Cubans

Sounds about right.

Wrong.

A Study in Anti–White Media Lies:
Are Right–Wing Extremists More Likely to Kill you Than Muslim Terrorists?
counter-currents.com/2016/05/a-study-in-anti-white-media-lies/

Even if you take away VA, Trump wins.
Trump is endorsed by Rubio now. It's ogre lad.
Polls are tight there tho. NV should go red too.

This post only proves how dangerous Chicago is. :^)

>his support amongst latinos is greater than what romney had

THat is just a flat out lie. You are lying.

>implying he even needs the Latino vote as long as he gets a majority of the white vote
Also were you even at the trump rally in FL yesterday? >50% of it was minorities and women

This is the biggest confusion people from non-Hispanic areas have about Latinos. Latinos aren't simply "Latinos', they're Mexican, Cuban Guatemalan, Nicaraguan, Puerto Rican, Panamanian, Brazilian, etc., and they're all different. Cubans are much MUCH more conservative than Mexican, and Cubans are a major Hispanic demographic in Florida.

>You know the number one shooters in America are white right wing extremists?

Well, when you call every shooter either "white" or "tanned white" then yeah, whites are to blame.

>tfw you can tell the difference between Cubans and Mexicans by the lack of riots at his rallies in Florida

FPuerto ricans in central florida havr nuetralized the cubans in miami

% of it was minorities and women

>I have a black friend
>I'M NOT RACIST GU8IES

Fixed

We're not going for Hillary

Assuming the information provided by this website is factual, it still doesn't specify the race of the supposed right-wing extremists. And even if more right-wing extremists are responsible for deaths in America than Islamic terrorists (which I'm not conceding to based on this gawker-esk source), we still have to do something to prevent future Islamic Terrorist related incidents in the US.

There are no mexicans in Florida

He is already winning in Colorado though. Why do you have it blue?

Not everyone but there are enough who do it and enough turn a blind eye to justify getting tough on this part of the populace. And as for pieces of shit like you who defend them, you deserve to get roughed up too.

There are but they are illegals who work on farms and can't vote

There are going to be hundreds of shootings in America between now and November. You really think this one will matter at that point?

>being this obvious of a troll
Well, it's a good thing we have IDs

Damn (((correct the record))), shillary woke ya up early for some damage control today, eh?

Well, he's been working PA yesterday.

Im Latino and my skin color is white you fucking racist

I'm not going to click that. Can you give us a direct source, or no?

How does this look?

>PA going red

Highly unlikely

The city of Philadelphia will turn the whole state blue

Most Latino's can't see him differentiating between others. The "Go back to Univision" reply to Jorge Ramos exemplifies this.

And Cubans do not seem to favor him more compared to Mexicans.

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article75064787.html

Really tired of seeing this bs.

I was there.There was a surprising number of minorities, nowhere near 50/50 imo. Most of the younger people were white guys.

With how close the polls are and the state of their mining industry?

Not to mention Shittsburgh

>mfw it was almost the only fucking county Mondale won in the whole nation

CO should be red, polls look good there.

Stop acting like you're American spic

>nowhere near 50/50
I meant minorities and women, not minorities alone.
Around 1/5 people were a minority, which is pretty much realistic representation considering the minority population

Alright hopefully Colorado swings right then

there are "only" 1,6 billion muslims in the world and yet every country that has a 5%-10% muslim population has extremist organizations, terror attacks or increase in rape cases, but who cares.

You notice the Words in the top begins with "World Wide"?

I really hope you noticed.

>implying

So far I've got an archive of Sup Forums tears from 2008 and 2012 elections (still waiting for some of you to follow through with the ol' suicide pacts).

This year is going to be extra special.

colorado will never, ever swing right. It has gone full pot legalization and will probably start shutting out any republican that doesn't support it

Cubans and Puerto Ricans hate Mexicans more than you do. You're ignorant.

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2008, retard

His taco bowl tweet shifted the entire demographic in his favor.

The Puerto Ricans are numerous but the Cubans still blow them out of the water.
Plus both groups are fairly right wing.
The Mexicans, Haitians, and Dominicans are negligible.

Prove it

>Most Latino's can't see him differentiating between others.
ayyy
This is what liberals actually believe

>Cubans
>Latinos
>Not Hispanic
As a 2nd generation Cuban-American you are asking to get your shit fucked up senpai.

>/new/

Whatever fuck you.

Donald supports full legalization though

well we gave our vote to bush twice. don't get me wrong, it's far from a shoo-in, but i guess i wouldn't be surprised if all the transplant potheads stayed home come election day because they are lazy and just assume hillary has the election already won

When will Trump rally in Miami?

That's not Sup Forums stay mad

Trump wants to leave it in the hands of the state. Hillary and Trump both appeal to dudeweedlmaos.

based Nevada

Quality bait

He better get over there and let them know

Can somebody explain this whole "electoral votes" system to me? I have no idea what should I infer from this map.

Well, I'm not going to post them all but fine.

but muslims are right wing extremists

The bigger a state population the more electoral votes it has. When you win a states election in the general you get those electoral votes. Once you get 270 you win

> He thinks all spics are mexican

No, the 1 billion will pray for it while a few thousand have the courage to do it

Cubans are Republican
Cubans are Republican
Cubans are Republican

it's a bit outdated and retarded.

basically, each state has "electoral votes" based on how many reps they have in the congress. they get 1 for each house of representatives, and 2 for each senator.

counts are tallied for voting, and depending on the state (some states do a proportional system, but most do a "all or none") in which the electoral college numbers are given to that party/candidate. once a candidate gets 270 electoral votes they are declared the president.

Sure thing Loo witch.
If a state has a big dick (populace) they carry more weight.
Since it requires more effort to win such states with campaigning, politicians tend to go for them last because they are the battlefields.
You can have more overall states but if your opponent has more electoral votes you're fucked.

Nope.

The number one shooter (by far) is black men. Despite making up only 3% of the the population (black men between 18-35) they commit over 50% of the homicides.

>Black men
3% commiting 50% of the homicides.

How fucking lost are in the SJW cult?

fuck i hope so man, fellow vegasbro. our primary was glorious. up until NV, we gave Trump the highest % win

>spain
>latino
what

well that guy was right about one thing

Do I need to post tears from last November? How about literally a month ago when trump was not supposed to win the nomination according to EXPERTS and not Sup Forums users
HAHAHAHA I CANT WAIT

>Take out VA
>Trump now has 273 electoral votes
He'll still win.

you got em nervous m8

How does this look like?

It's beautiful

It is also what polls indicate. You know, like the ones in the article I linked.

>every brownie is an illegal spic

>jeb not getting a pity vote from ME