What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker?

What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TimAndEric/comments/5crt8e/hey_gang_tim_here_ready_to_answer_your_qs_and_as/
reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/5cs9ot/i_am_tim_heidecker_ama/
youtube.com/watch?v=unQ6EIQ21d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a... a c-c-c-cuck, s-senpai...

on cinema is entertaining

?

his solo stuff is more subtle but almost even more entertaining.

Didn't he have a mental breakdown due to Sup Forums and his music album not getting taken seriously?

Unfunny cunt. Oh so random humor is pure shit and he's a faggot.

kek more timmy pics

no, some of his former fans had a mental breakdown when they found out their favourite californian meme comedian wasn't a right wing extremist.

The "so awkward/poorly made it is funny" schtick wore off long ago. Him and Eric have been forcing the same joke upon everyone for years now. He doesn't even try to do anything new with different projects.

Once I realized he is a 40something married father, his bit became much less quirky to me

What's the meaning of this one?

more of the camp of tim and eric comes from eric
tim seems to just have fun fucking with expectations and convention

You guys just don't get his humor like it's waay over your heads and shit.

Yeah, he sounded completely sound of mind during his Reddit AMA.

telling a memeing redditor to fuck off is funny, sorry you identify with the BTFO nerd

He literally thought everyone in the AMA was out to get to him and said fuck off to real fans asking real questions.
A "celebrity" that treats his fans like shit is indefensible.

reddit.com/r/TimAndEric/comments/5crt8e/hey_gang_tim_here_ready_to_answer_your_qs_and_as/

reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/5cs9ot/i_am_tim_heidecker_ama/

Was a faithful awesome show viewer but his recent twitter campaign has shown a side of him I dont like. Too self-righteous for my liking and he just doesn't stop

His only act is multiple levels of irony and then he breaks character because a reality TV star caused him to have a psychotic episode.

>implying that isn't just another level of irony

On Cinema is my favourite comedy series of all time. Not even memeing,

fucking this
even sam hyde can't attain this power level

if you still enjoy sam hyde or eric andre then you are probably just as much of a cuck as tim

youtube.com/watch?v=unQ6EIQ21d4

His mental collapse after the election has been hysterical. Sobbing like a woman and now claiming he has a "duty" as a, "comedian" to oppose "Trumpism".

He did. Instead of just ignoring the trolls he showed that they REALLY bothered him.

Tim's Discount Prices is better than Eric's Premium Prices.

>responds fuck you to everyone

>Tim will you do an AMA at /r/cuckold later?
>Yes.

is this his comedy peak?

It's not even him. One of the mods on /r/TimAndEric (account now deleted) thought it was funny to impersonate Tim. Real funny gag, eh?

All of his comedy has been more or less enjoyable. His call-in show Office Hours is extremely comfy too. Nice to hear Tim out of character once in a while.

washed up hack, hasnt done anything good since Tim and Eric, delusions of grandeur, petty saboteur of anyone funnier than him

and decker and his movie review show were funny for the first couple of episodes, but are just painful now

Stale.

never heard of him til he started triggering trumptards on twitter

wrong.