Ok Sup Forums what track/ songs ever made you feel like pic related

ok Sup Forums what track/ songs ever made you feel like pic related.
honestly ive gotten pretty into death grips recently even downloaded 4 tracks still not sure where to get money store from.

Other urls found in this thread:

exordiummusic.bandcamp.com/album/ramona
youtube.com/watch?v=18nq22S3PAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Discovering abandoned spaceship as in sounds like alien music or i found a gold mine?
And is the second part of this post bait?

i know this is a slower board and its not Sup Forums
but im pretty sure that i got this warning ban from Sup Forums
i don't usually post outside of s4s or b i just wanted to know who even gives these warnings on them boards.

gold mine
basically anything ever hit you so good you start to only listen to it i don't think i've taken my ear buds out and listend to something besides death grips for a solid few hours if i can.
this is literally the most music I've ever listened to on a voluntary basis.
this post is a bit baity tho.

this legitimately reads like bait, are you fairly new to Sup Forums?

my fist Sup Forums post is the op post
im wise in the way of like 2011-13 Sup Forums and spent a lil bit of time in /pol during the primaries of the 2016 election tho i still find it funny trump won i still rember the days before the awoo girls shit was funny as fuck when it first started.
beyond that i tend to stay off the chans ive lost too much time shitposting. im not wantign to right now if i am it just just happens

exordiummusic.bandcamp.com/album/ramona
This album really did for me. I don't think it would if i listened to it for the first time now, but this was when i was really getting into music and finding some underground hip hop referencing stuff i liked in a way that isn't cringy was really cool. Still one of my favorite albums.

I'm going to get shit for this, but BROCKHAMPTON felt extremely fresh earlier this year with SATURATION and i couldn't stop listening to it. It's been like that with each installment in the trilogy too, i just can't put the album down when it comes out

Frank Ocean - Blonde still fells like gold every time i listen

When i first day down and listened to Kanye's discog I felt like i had missed out, only hearing singles before i did this, but thats definitely another stand out experience

I mean i guess a lot of this isn't really "incredible discovery" but to me it definitely felt like this

shit i'm starting to understand it
how people can just there and listen to music
just let that be all they do for a while and relax.
>>exordiummusic.bandcamp.com/album/ramona
that is gold user
i think im gonna stop with the weed for a bit and just go for music.

Captain Murphy - Duality
I found it hrough a strange niche community I was a big part of when the first single dropped and skipped class the day it started streaming to listen to it
along with everything else going on with my life at the time it was just everything and I haven't been as excited for a release since
I was excited for wildflower but the first single was meh

If you like RAMONA, check out Kill Bill's other stuff and Rav after
Happy listening user

oh i will, i think i might get a trucking licenses and just drive and listen id certainly have the time.
im gonna check this out right now pause ROMONA for now ive downloaded it anyways so ill listen to all of it in a day or two.

This entire album

just fyi, most of Sup Forums likely listens to hours of music every day "voluntarily", which is why I thought that it was bait at first

if you are lookin for music check out the essential charts, but based off of what you said you liked I would recommend Corbin - Mourn and Princess Nokia - 1995

shit i think I read this thread wrong at first so those recs arent that tailored to you specifically but they are still very good

user its me op again im listening and im scared i understand it but still the fucking cult leader theme of the trsck idnt msking me like it.
still its not a bad track if im disregarding that theme to it its prettty good.

this band I found the other day is a gold mine that also happens to sound like alien music. Fucking electro-disco doom metal from 1983
youtube.com/watch?v=18nq22S3PAY

its k im wanting to know about what mu listens to generally
when i was a child my sister got what she wanted and what she wanted was hours of the same songs/movies
shes brain damage and mentally disabled my mom was fed some bs about it helping her long term memory to just let her play what ever on repeat as much as she wanted oh also lots of Christmas music from my sister so i kinda came to hate music in general for a while the best thing for me to hear was just some god damn peace and quit. i destroyed multiple tv's before i was 5 to get it to stop. it didn't until i moved out

what what langue is that
i think its really scuffed up English with a german accent but i don't fucking know
tho i do like it its got a certain feel to it. i could fucking run to this shit i just might got anymore user?

I'm p sure it's English but the band is German. I wish I had anything else like this, I just found them in a collage thread a few days ago.

solid fucking find.
i like this board anons. Sup Forums doesnt seem like a place i should shit post in it seems like a place i should just ask straight questoins or have honest conversations about music.
is is this what its like to not shit post?

I think your opinion is shit.

Here's where most of mu starts
If you already know some genres you like, go for it, if not just pick an album cover that looks cool and try it out
When you find stuff you like, look into related bands/artists and just move around from there

decent conversation threads are few and far between but eventually you learn to tune out the garbage

Because you're a sheep.
I hope I didn't shit on your cud.

This explains the shitty rap threads, the shitty fucking K-pop threads and the shitty fucking grimes threads.
Faggots like you living a fucking lie.

nah its prolly closer to fags like me dude.
k pop when gandum style hit along with some metal is what i woud listen to like pull up pandora and let it go. if i was just being a douche thinking that was the end all be all id post about it it on mu but honestly im enojying this music no wonder the board moves slowly.