Did you like it? Without the pretentiousness...

Did you like it? Without the pretentiousness, "deepness" and it being a debut studio album despite it's 22-minute running time, it's a decent EP/mini LP.

t. KingDoge3280

I said it was decent, not that it lmao saves me from my demons

I kinda liked tbqhwithyoufamily. It's a fun listen that I come back to every now and then.

i just can't condone supporting a rapper with a fucking rap sheet that reads like a laundry list

condone
laundry

My only real Problem with this album is its run time. I heard 50 percent of this music as snippets i wished he would have expanded the songs. Other than that is honestly great

lmao didn't know he that short

subtle, good

>4'5

Kek

Get rid of Fuck Love and it would unironically be 8/10

To me this album is kinda like a movie so bad it's good, it's a terrible album, but the lyrics are way too funny to hate it.

it's so derivative on a sonic level it's almost unbearable, for the most part it recycles lo-fi hip hop beats-to-study-to that has been trending on soundcloud for years and for the "emo" parts he steals the most basic sounding riffs and melodies from the most generic indie rock outlets
nothing about that album is even remotely interesting or worthy of everyone's time (given that you're older than 16 and have listened to just a bit of music before in your life)

No, I did not

I would have respect for it if 99% of his samples didn't come from shiloh dynasty

>people actually believe this

Only a few tracks. I prefer his older non emo stuff like RIP Roach, King of the Dead, Iloveitwhentherun

King of the Dead is top-tier trap

For what it was i actually enjoyed it. Its not rap AOTY but if you want sone stuff to mellow out to it's pretty good

>it's good if you ignore the bad parts

When will they learn?

I enjoy some of the beats, but it was really funny to discover those were actually old as fuck and also made of overused samples from an Instagram account.

It shouldn't be surprising since major labels' standards are fucking low, but the fucks given for a project like this were zero.

Its Ok, but it feels so pretentious to me that it kind-of annoys me. Still a 6.5/10

I don't know if there's an album that's as brutally honest in its angsty teenage immaturity as this one

It's listenable, but I suppose that's all I ask for at this point. Of course, it's also very forgettable, and XXXTentacion is a painfully mediocre songwriter, but even that is miles ahead of whatever unlistenable trash Lil Peep or Lil Pump put out this year. It's pleasant, but that's all I can really say about it. 5/10- it would be a 6/10 if not for Fuck Love, which is probably one of the worst songs this year. Overall I think X has quite a bit of potential. Sure, this album is very pretentious, but at least it has any ambition at all. If he improves his songwriting, he could make something worth listening to. I cannot say the same for the other soundcloud rappers.