I kinda dont want the show to focous on rick group anymore negan journey to this point would of been so much better

I kinda dont want the show to focous on rick group anymore negan journey to this point would of been so much better

Having Him deal with the idea of forcing himself to become the bad guy

Other urls found in this thread:

walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Here's_Negan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but he isn't the bad guy

NOW LEAN BACK

Does negan ever take off that gay ass jacket? Why doesn't someone tell him he looks like a bdsm faggot meth addict.

He's the guy

Negan is the law and order candidate.

Rick is Mitt Romney.

I laughed.

>would of

Fuck off sp ed

Don't you have some nigger cock to suck, cuck?

t.intimidated cuckold

People said the exact same thing about the Governor and you know how well that turned out.

What did xe mean by this?

>implying the governor is as entertaining as negan

>Spencer you are a punk boy band wannabe bitch
That person is right desu.

Why did it look so shitty on the show but looks so good in a candid photo?

The Negan parts were comfy.
Coral looks sexier without the patch.

Negan was always a piece of shit
>cheated on his wife even when she had cancer
I hope the show actually kills him instead of the shitty comic story

The thing is they only show negan being despencing his version of law. He appears to be nothing other than lawful evil and niggers are acting like he is chaotic evil.

the rules keep us safe!
it isn't that he's a bad guy, it's that his ways conflict with what we think makes up a 'good person'. yes, he hits people with a bat. yes, he burns the faces of men who break his rules. yes, he will take the wives of men who he's broken. why? because doing these things keeps the populace in line. everyone knows negan is in charge, and they follow him half because he's actually keeping his flock safe, and half because the alternative is a gruesome painful death.

that's why i hope negan gets some backstory, it would be nice to see if he used to rule the 'rick' way before and something terrible happened because he was too trusting, too nice to his group.

You must be a pussy to cover this badass eye. On his place i would cut this gay hair and just walk arounde like that.

It just pisses me off that no-one cared about losing Abe just Glenn... In my opinion Glenn lost all respect for himself at the end. like wtf is "maggie ill fidn you" really? you fucking one-eyed shrimp dick pussy. Abraham was all like "suck my nuts" like FUCK YEAH NOW THERE"S A MAN. then theres glenn.. like the fuck?

WE DO NOT RAPE

also:

>glue penis to stomach

How fat is this person?

Re: Coral
How did his cheek get scared?
He was shot in the eye, that wouldn't cause all that scarring.

Source: I'm a doctor who shoots people in the eye everyday.

The problem with that brand of totalitarianism is it's not sustainable. Once the ruler falls, it's right back to chaos.

The best direction they could go with a character like that is have him be great, have him ingratiate himself with everyone. Have him be a genuinely good person doing what he thinks he needs to do to make everyone safe. Then have a zombie teleport behind him and eat his face. Then watch as the society he built upon fear of him literally eats itself and everything around it.

we would have this show if they didn't kill shane.

>forcing himself

thing is, i think we're already half way through that, with us meeting the 'behind the scenes' version of negan's group. we're being shown that he truly believes he is doing what he must, doing these things not because it brings him joy, but because it is necessary. like he said last episode "I don't want to do this....I hope i don't have to do this again."
eventually i think we will see negan get killed and his group descend, quickly, into chaos. without negan, every other male would try and step up, but that could be the opening rick needs to unite all the groups.

It's funny how TWD makes these smart and powerful "villains" that were cunning enough to make empires but stupid enough to go head on into stupid situations after even warning their enemies that about the same kinda of situations.

At least by the world the comics set up, rick should had died a couple of times over at every conflict.

Rick defeats and imprison him instead of killing and burning face man becomes the new leader of the forge.

Neegan should be out at the end of the season at this rate. They're already trying to hype the next arc.

Also. Rick makes a little town with all the hands he got and starts a trade farm.

Has the comics got to his backstory got to his backstory even?
I dropped it somewhere after 100

>hands

Don't be insensitive

Love all the sjws claiming that Negan's still raping people through force of will and threats, while I guess it hasn't been SUPER clear on the show they have talked about it several times, the women all choose to be with him so they don't have to do anything except look nice and fuck. They can choose to not do this at any time, they just have to then do actual work like everyone else in the group.

Fucking this.

They're all doing it for the easy life.

It's not rape. It's women being women.

I stopped at 170 and they just move on the arc without focusing on his past.

The comic really isn't one for in depth backstories. You get maybe two pages worth and that's it.

who was negan before the zombie apocalypse?

of course women won't hear anything that doesn't follow along with the narrative they have in their minds, but during this very last episode he showed that none of them are there against their will.

>If you want, you -can- go back to the point based system..
>No Negan, I'll stay

It's more comfortable, more stable, more safe to just be negan's bitch, so they submit. In a world full of zombies and fat people who are supposed to be starving, it's actually one of the most realistic scenarios in the show. Just ironic how it's being seen as abhorrent, when our own history shows that subjugating a group and taking their women was as common as dying during childbirth back in the day.

Rick is just as totalitarian as Negan in the future anyway

>fat people who are supposed to be starving

I seriously think the writers can't grasp how hunger works.

Well, he learned everything about ruling from him and the governor. He just fine tuned it so his people are the majority. He is the asshole and everyone tries so hard to make him the hero.

>negan kills baby next week.

>you're a fucking white male and fat fems stop watching.

Hope rekindled

I hope this happens. The baby is long dead in the comics by now.

Stop browsing tumblr, faggot

>The baby is long dead in the comics by now.
That's the only reason you want Judith dead. I hate autists like you. You're a Janefag.

Neelix rapes the baby to death next episode as an attempt to "one up" themselves from the season premier. leftists applaud

>negan is fed up with Rick and co. Shit
>has his men hold them and he Luciles them one by one
>Rick gets smashed
>carl gets smashed
>ninja nigger gets smashed
>Maggie gets aborted, then smashed
>the story shifts to negan for a season or two before ending
Would you watch ?

they dont fat with save for a time before you starve to death.

His backstory is an ongoing miniseries included with a magazine put out with the main comic's publisher. He was a high school gym teacher and his wife dying from cancer was the first walker he saw.

walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Here's_Negan

Thats because youre a cock sucking faggot.

Dude, if you can't tell that negan is a giant hypocrite pos then you must be gay for him. He constantly mocks his people and just rules them through force and intimidation. He's a classic bully, but with the cherry on top being that he's a sadistic psychopath as well.

wow thanks for the spoilers you little fucking faggot that reads comicbooks. God I want to wreck your boipussy.

surprised there arent a lot of fat cunts complaining about negan making fun of olivia

Kinda funny, because lead singer of Judas Priest started the trend and then he came out as gay.

So, by default, Negan is gay with that get up and the homoerotic moments he have with Rick.

there are retard open your eyehole

ave, true to caesar

Guys PLEASEE tell me this isnt gonna turn out to be a feminist power fantasy where that big titty bitch tara or whatever and her new found feminist colony are the ones that come to the fucking rescue and destroy muh evil patriarcyyyyyyy

I fucking LOVE NEGAN

*leans back and licks teeth*

Talking about SAVING this fucking show

kek that's fucking funny

Why does Negan wear the band-aid?

That's the thing, Riggs can't cut his hair, he need his hair long to make the prosethic appear real.

Nicotero have Riggs drape his hair over the prosethic when filming to give it an authentic look.

Why do you plebs still watch this utter garbage in 2016? TWD has been shit since S4, and below average since S2 finale, and was only truly great in S1E01. I binged it on Netflix over the summer and could only make it halfway through Season 5, about the part where they make it to Alexandria, before I couldn't stand the shitty writing and piss poor acting.

well personally i just do it to rile up people like you lmao

>Nicotero have Riggs drape his hair over the prosethic when filming to give it an authentic look.
Did he really? I just figured they were mirroring the comic book where he goes with the emo hair over his socket for a while.

I wonder which twd slut is the best at deep throating.

Carl, obviously.

Why are all the homosexual men in this show so based? Jesus. Aaron. Gabriel. All top guys.

Daryl knows

Although his eye socket probably feels much better.

Rosita, she had to take a pounding from Abraham "Like a Battering Ram Between Her Gams" Ford and there was probably plenty of time to train away her gag reflex.

Yes he is and he knows it

And them lips be made for suckin'.

It's a zombie apocalypse. Everyone should be wearing tough leather jackets.

literally who

She's not submissive enough. Beth was.

Some of the "tough" ones like to fight back a bit before being shown who's boss.

His wife allowed him to have a mistress because she was sick.

>yfw you find out someone you know IRL is a Neganfag

I can always tell the projecting beta cunts from posts like this.

Olivia. Practically, not really

I can always tell the redditors from their projections like this.

Uhhhhh hatchet?
Yeah they wouldn't love Negan as deeply as me. Would probably have to dumb down myself down a lot so I don't look autistic.

Anyone who believes this is either an underage edgelord or just a sociopath.

>B-b-but Rick's group hit first
That't not true, but even if they did, it goes way beyond that you fucking retards.

I fucking hate Sherry. Retards like her just because she's a (((victim))).

I dunno. reminded me of the black spider man or venom. that pic does look much better than some black lines

The point is those women are in a situation they don't want to be in.
If they actually had free will do you think they would be choosing to sleep with Negan? No. But it's either that, or they be "put to work" so.... yeah.

Not straight up rape, I know, but still pretty fucked up.

How does baby die in comics?

God meritocracies are so dang evil. uneducated and weak womyn should just like get everything for free

Oh doesn't Rosita shoot baby on accident? I am forgetting

LOL get a load of this faggot.

It's not "put to work" it's literally put to work, as in working every day to survive like every other fucking person in the area. Those in Negan's group chose to be there. They can leave whenever they want. They band together because it's better for survival. Just like the women choose to fuck Negan because it's easier than going out and dealing with zombies and other groups. You're a fucking moron.

He still offered to fuck her.

What more do those fat cunts want?

In the comics, Rick's wife and the baby are killed (shot) in the prison battle with the governor, I believe.

>God meritocracies are so dang evil
well... when using power as an advantage to give women the ultimatum to sleep with you or be "put to work" yeah... that's pretty evil.

>uneducated and weak womyn should just like get everything for free
Not really sure where this is coming from. Nobody said anything that implied that.

I noticed Gabriel's speech in the car about Rick perfectly matches with Negan too. How is Negan a bad guy again?

They can't leave. The one guy ran off and dwight had to go catch him, and was ready to kill him rather than let him leave

Why are you using quotation marks around the phrase. It's not an allusion to something else or innuendo. He would be giving them a job to do in order to be productive members of the group, rather than being in a harem.

Backstory on Negan according to Kirkman

>worked part-time at Circle K equivalent
>lived with his mom at a 55+ retirement mobile home park
>driving gave him anxiety so he walked to work
>was an introvert with social anxiety
>everyone at work was friends except with him though they were friendly they found him to be weird
>on his days off he never went out just stayed at home working out and watching pirated movies
>his mother's name was Lucille

>Just like the women choose to fuck Negan because it's easier than going out and dealing with zombies and other groups
You say that like dealing with zombies and other groups is a cake walk. He said she would be out there doing the same job as her husband which is that, he didn't say she would have a safe job indoors.
Yeah she's choosing to sleep with Negan over that. That doesn't mean she wants to sleep with Negan. She would just rather do that, than risk dying every day of her life, and Negan is taking advantage of them being in that dilemma.

I'm not saying it's rape, but you can't deny it's fucked up, unless youre a sociopath.