RLM thread

What are some essential Mark and Jake disagreement?

Mick and Jack?

what?

Re:view blair witch extended discussion
Warning for Mike fanboys: Jay mops the floor with him without ever getting worked up, it really damaged Mike's image for me.

Merl and Jax?

Max and Jim?

i get the feeling that mike is much better at prepared insightful comments but Jay actually knows more so when discussion gets to the off-the-cuff, non prepared stuff that doesn't get edited out he comes out on top

Thanks! I'll watch that eminently.
are their own movies any good?

This.
Mike changing opinion in real time is priceless.

No. They're not even entertaining.

who mike?

It shows that he is the bigger man.

> I dress like a talentless frustrated movie maker turned youtuber
hang yourself

>projecting

better you go and burn your clothes than to argue with me here, you can't win.

Win what?

I almost lost my shit when Mike said he liked the female Ghostbusters movies.
It was perfect comic timing.

It makes me wish Space Cop wasn't a piece of shit and that they could actually make a decent movie that wouldn't be on Best of the Worst.

Don't they make shit films on purpose? Not saying they could make a good film but maybe they could with a budget.

Literally every discussion they have is off the cuff. Sometimes Mike makes better points, sometimes Jay is. It is t some competition like the autistic faggots in these threads pretend it is.

Honestly that's worse than making a bad film on accident.

They could probably make a semi decent movie with their budget. Maybe not a scifi or over the top action flick, but an actual comedy, horror, or just a slice of life thing.
But instead they made a shitty movie, on purpose.

>I-it's s-shit on purpose, they j-just n-need a big budget

Are some people actually that retarded?

They could probably write a better film. Mike sometimes has pretty good ideas for shit films they're reviewing.

>Mike sometimes has pretty good ideas
nah