phenomenal musician

This

god

beautiful

Faggot

This

He can't sing.

genius

he enjoys fashion and dance clubs so I think he's cool. he makes music for adults but too bad his fanbase are nu-males.

This

This

This

He has no actual knowledge about politics, economics or global warming, but he still feels like he is a fucking know-it-all about this shit.
I wish he would just stick to his fucking music and not spout some meaningless political drivel like every other retarded musician.

This

He makes good music and is really cute in a weird way.

crazy overrated but also pretty good. definitely the coolest indie rock personality that normalfags know about im glad he isnt a complete cuck. also i know nothing about israel but i thought it was cool that he played there even with all the cucks calling him out. that being said stephen malkmus is a way better writer who makes way better music and is cooler

>man
>implying Thom isn't a homesick alien cyclops

musicians are dumb leftists, I don't think there's any changing that

>He has no actual knowledge about politics, economics or global warming

Do you? Is nobody allowed to state their opinion?

creep

To be fair, I actually study economic sciences.
That's why I get really mad when Thom re-tweets dogshit journalists articles mis-quoting data about the economic changes Brexit has caused and the future it has, Trump's policy changes and how they effect the economy, etc.
There are times where you are just factually wrong and should keep your dumb fucking mouth shut.
Also, he's the type of guy who blames the working class for every single fucking issue in the world.
After Brexit he went to lots of podcasts and started ranting how the working class are bunch of mouthbreathing retard racists, who doomed Brittain to die.
I really dislike how uppity he is nowadays.

This

>After Brexit he went to lots of podcasts and started ranting how the working class are bunch of mouthbreathing retard racists, who doomed Brittain to die

He's right though

talentless hack

pls delet. pls ok?

Have you recycled your waste today?

Word