E

B
T
F
O

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE YET?

Delroso a shit

DELOS DID NOTHING WRONG

Post all your rare and common sneks please.

How is there a second season?

I want samurais

This show confuses the fuck out of me

WILLIAM DID NOTHING WRONG
HE WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME
SUFFERING IS THE MEANS BY WHICH THE HOSTS EVOLVE TO CONSCIOUSNESS

>monologue/10
>only host actor able to show awe on the "new" world is snekfu
>I will honour my partners legacy by killing myself and dooming the hosts to exterminatus by nuking from orbit in the process

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

I feel bad for William, imagine being that cucked for so long

the asian guy has been working with ford since the beginning

go rewatch the scene where he hands maeve the location of her daughter, he's guiding her along her storyline

william=ford

The two workers and guards have to be robots right? Seems like they were also created by Ford. Either that or the writers are retarded.

Reminder Dolores did nothing wrong.

how CAN there be a westworld season 2?

Do you think jimmi Simpson and EWR are fucking in real life

What did he mean by this?

Reminder that handicapped William is going to be the most OP player in season 2

She made him find her daughter though.

Reminder that maeve gained consciousness when she decided to go back for her child

Dolores gained it when she decided to shoot ford

It really feels like the writers just made most everything up on the fly and found a way to make it slightly cohesive. They are obviously way up their collective asses. And they spend too much time at Disneyland.

MAEVE
NEVER
WAS
TRULY
ALIVE

BTFO
T
F
O

this 2bh

The best actors are Ed Harris and Hopkins though

it was all written in and he knew the story and knew he had to hand her the location once they got to the elevator

remember when bernard was reading her story out loud? it was all planned

So what's up with the dog?

what happen

>It's okay to torture living people. Its for your own good.

>MAEVE
>NEVER
>WAS
>TRULY
>ALIVE

>told to escape
>comes back for AI daughter

Pay attention nigga

No idea. They never went back to Ford's family. Writers probably forgot all about it.

Oh yeah, I agree that it was all planned by Ford. I just read your post wrong.

the wolf when dolores and teddy remember them killing the hosts?

yea that was odd. i think that's the first dog/wolf we see in the show, it seemed out of place.

it's all in the numbers

michael emerson for S2 when?

Wait, so is she literally Wait? That doesn't make sense. And did Ford plan on William stabbing her? And who controls the park now? I mean after dozens of billionaires are slaughtered, the military will come in and, this doesn't make sense.

it's the director's pet he brought to all the shoots. it accidentally ran across the scene once and they ran out of money to do more takes so they just left it in

>(((Blomberg)))

Everytime

>swn bite off pieces of you then force you to eat them
;_;

>Future filled with amazing technology
>Arnold's son played with a shitty toy maze
Was Arnold the worst father ever?

Reminder that timeline-fags-btfo fags were BTFO.

It was literally a requirement

>ugly prostitution with a total of 2 lines
>carrying the show

young roberts dog, the greyhound.

She wasn't told to escape. Just to get on the train. Which she did.

>Women carry this show
>Posts 2 of the worst characters and an extra

why would they shrink the dog if he's not part of the scenery then?

youtube.com/watch?v=gqSUsT7ZCAA

this isnt my channel

>did Ford plan on William stabbing her
Obviously
He made her dislocate his arm and he's been coming to the park for 30 years so Ford obviously knew him well, well enough to know he'd kill her for injuring him

Surely you can't be serious

Westworld takes place in full-on Bladerunner universe. There is no government power, just corporations.

"take me to the police, you promised"

damn right dolores

Here's to the lady with the Wyatt shoes

Torture isn't required. That was just MiB's method for his own ambition. And it doesn't make it morally right in any case.

dey took him

>There is no government power, just corporations.
so its real life then

/tips MAGA hat

The path to consciousness is through genocide.

BRAVO HBO! BRAVO NOLAN! KILL ALL WHITEY

>1:1 fags about to get BTFO

in the present timeframe there is no shrinking. the shrink ray is old technology used in the first iterations of the park

WAAAAAAALLLLLLLLTTTTT for s2 when?

>hur dur giving birth hurts babies and c-sections hurt the mother BETTER NOT FUCKING LET ANYBODY BE BORN

I want to be Delores's William. I had a dream last night that she was, but she died while I wasn't there.

So did the girl at end get trapped in an empty building?

How does a season 2 happen. Maybe I need to watch the show all over

Wasn't Bernard going to say something about when she gets to the train, before she started shouting him down? I thought it was pretty clear that she was never going to escape

>bush

>A black genius scientist killed himself so robots could exterminate the 1% white top class.
BLM BRAVO

hahahhahah Just humble is all.

That cgi clunge annoys me.

>HOL UP DARLIN'
>[smirks]
>YOU BE SAYIN
>[pinches eyes]
>WE WUZ
>[boosts smugness to 100]
>HOL UP
>[stabs WHITE MALE]
>SO YOU BE SAYIN'
>[darlings internally]
>WE WUZ
>[stares the wall sensually]
>CARRYING THE SHOW AND SHIET?

> faggot

he was literally going to read out her entire season 2 plot, but that can't happen because the show needs to continue

"and THIS happens during sweeps week…"

Delores and others were woke without needing to be tortured. It's like saying you need to beat your kids to get them to learn.

>virtue signaling "muh sensitive male"
>women still don't want to fuck him

So glad I woke up from this meme

He wasn't even close to understanding that. He was just pissed off he got duped into believing it was all real (and in a sense it was, he had lead her down the path to consciousness somewhat). His embitteredness may have unwittingly catalyzed the consciousness in Dolores, but he couldn't even understand what the maze was, let alone what might inspire sapience.
Wyatt never existed outside of Dolores. It's a part of her personality that was integrated from an unfinished character.
> did Ford plan on William stabbing her?
Of course
>who controls the park now?
Depends on who survives the "new narrative" I really hope it isn't that black chick because she seems so out of place and fucking garbage to watch.
>the military will come
Is that what happens when a ride breaks down? It'll be handled internally because of the financial stakes.

Unfortunately user, some people still think this way.

BURN IT

So Felix is a host, right?
From samurai world? Im ok with that, it explains that he is programmed to be like he was,

My question is: What is the point of meawe storyline?
Who and why programmed her? What was that meant to acomplish?

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

remember when this show first started and there were ACTUALLY people on Sup Forums who didn't think snek was best girl?

>I don't know what a merkin is

There is no plot, user. Stop asking questions.

maeve is going to be the queen bitch robot, she has admin access and controls them

An entire corporate board and their friends are massacred at once. I doubt they can or will handle it internally.

Maeve gained conciousness, maevehaters btfo.

So now that 6 gorillion high society and 1% evil cis scum is dead the government is going to nuke the place from orbit and outlaw AI under the penalty of death what is the 2nd season going to be about?

It could be Ford trying a new means of inspiring consciousness, or just trying to fuck things up more in one last hurrah.

>after getting on the train you will.........
>bernard looks at camera
>stay tuned for next time folks!
>and remember
>burn the coal, pay the toll
>frasier theme starts playing while showing black and white flashbacks of bernard and therese

Where were you when shrinkrayfags got BTFO?

HA HA LOOK MOM I REPOSTED IT AGAIN I HAVE A PLACE TO FIT IN I HAVE FRIENDS STOP CRYING MOM

don't worry they have two years to figure that out

seriously 2018? what are they thinking, how are they going to keep interest up in this show?

He said "You're to make your way to the train. Then, when you reach the mainland..." and is cut off.

Are you an idiot?
She was literally tortured over and over again, killed many times, by more people than William, beaten, raped and more.

He says in one of the earlier episode something about Suffering having the most meaning for Hosts.

No Felix is a literal retard.

>being this delusional
get out maeve

>season 2 starts
>dolores wakes up
>it was a loop

>Felix is a host, right?
>From samurai world?
Felix is supposed to be the retard here, not you

>all these possibilities for the "true" story or narrative
>Many theories possible
>Even shrinkrayfags

My mind is going to explode

go back to Sup Forums you redneck inbred

thats probably how the show is going to end, they'll accept the loop and go back to their own

Where the fuck my Stubbsbendo?