Whatever happens, you will never be as big a faggot as Bill Kristol

>whatever happens, you will never be as big a faggot as Bill Kristol
Feels good man.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_dipping
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Rose
ushistory.org/betsy/flagcode.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

correct answer to bill kristol's honest, plaintive question: whatever you fucking kike

Hes right, tho. Why didnt Trump just wrap himself in it and roll around on the floor?

RIP Bill Kristol
#PulseNightclubShooting

He's saving that for his inauguration.

>That
>Disrespectful
Trumps got the biggest 'murica boner of any of the candidates.

#rekt

Were him and Rubio there together? I hope Little Marco's ok.

what does dipped mean in this context?

absolutely nothing

even if somehow in the act of hugging the flag, it were to fall, he'd need only raise it again, dipping is rather literally bringing it lower on the pole in general, or beneath the person nearest to the flag in question

The flag equivalent of tipping you hat. None of that happened so Bill Kristol is full of shit.

>trump hugging the flag isn't okay
>but moveon/la raza anti-trump protestors burning the flag while waving around soviet/mexican flags is okay

i still force myself to believe that some day, neocons will grow a backbone

It's silly at worst. Not disrespectful.

I don't if anyone has disrespected the United States more than Kristol and his meddling in foreign affairs.

He loves his flag like he loves his women.

why is the stick figure asian

Apparently it is a nautical thing, never heard of it before.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_dipping

Because a while back I started making all my stick figures Asian and it just stuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Rose

>hugging the flag
>disrespectful

What. I know Americans have some pretty autistic rules about their flag, but still. Undignified, maybe, but it's your nations's flag, representing the entire country, what it stands for, hugging it is like the most patriotic thing you could do, you don't have to be dignified in something as raw as love for your country.

The most interesting part of that link is how tug of war used to be an olympic sport

Stapled to a pole and standing in the corner?

Then shouldn't you really call it a stuck figure?

I honestly don't think it would be considered disrespect even by our autistic flag rules. Kristol is just a fifth column fag.

I could be wrong though- about the flag part, not Kristol being a kike traitor.

got any more ?

ushistory.org/betsy/flagcode.htm

I don't see anything about "no hugging"

Exactly.

What an absolute turboheeb the guy must be to post something like that.

considering Obama was most likely burning American flags when he was in college, I'd say yes the current sitting president has shown less respect for the flag than Trump.

also Bill Kristol pisses on the US flag. He's a Trotskyite subversive agent for Israel. The kike only cares about USA insofar as he can fool the goyim into waging wars for the zionist Greater Israel project.

/thread

Kristol has jacked into the Israeli flag at least once but I wouldn't be surprised if he did it daily.

Had any Jew ever been such a fucking Jew as Bill (((Kristol)))?

flag is daughter??

Ivanka is so beautiful holy shit. Only the scum of the earth can hate the Trump family.

Shill Kristol on suicide watch

if it were legal to marry a flag I have no doubts that he would, isn't she beautiful, it's the truth

Buuuut apparently letting nignogs and lefkuks desecrate,stand on and burn your flag as a result of them "not liking trump and pro blm" is all good in his hood....

>((((((Kristol))))))
OVERJEWED