$1 billion+ worldwide

>$1 billion+ worldwide

Screencap this.

No

>no visible blacks
seems right

There's essentially no chance it WON'T gross a billion you fucking idiot.

$1.4 bil would be a more worthwhile prediction. I'd wager it will break the top ten ever and break tons of presale / opening weekend / etc. records.

So you're saying it's a flop?

DCucks on literal suicide watch

>they will never have a good movie

The first film did surprisingly well in the theater but it's real claim to fame was on the soundtrack and BD/DVD sales and digital. Amazing word of mouth on that movie.

The cartoon helped it reach a younger audience who missed it the first time as well.

Both deadpool 2 and guardians 2 will surpass $ 1 billion easily.

>Sent from my iPhone

Name a good marvel film

>screencap this
>not screencapping it showing the (You)'s to prove its you in the future
>Reddit: The Movie 2
pleb

Spider-man 2 by Sam Raimi

Guardians Of The Galaxy

Captain America (1990) is the only patrician choice

im gonna watch it just because Gunn said there will be a Sup Forums reference

Be honest, what are the chances this outgrosses rogue one? Can either top 1 billion?

Try watching some and you'd know

When I saw Dr Strange they played both the latest Rogue One trailer and the Guardians trailer.

The audience literally cheered during the Guardians trailer. Then at the end when you see little groot sitting on Rockets shouted someone yelled "AWWW YEA GROOT!" and the audience lost it again.

>Can either top 1 billion?

Rogue one is going to be in the $1.2 to $1.4 billion range, at the very least. TFA cleared $2 billion and left people wanting more.

They are both easily going to top a billion. Eight films have grossed more than a billion in the last two years alone.

No shit Nostradamus.

Source?

I don't think "Rogue One" has strong enough legs to clear a billion, but it'll probably close up on the upswing of $850 million to $930 million.

GotG 2 really has all the ingredients to be Empire Strikes Back-tier. The first was an out of nowhere word of mouth SMASH success watched and loved by nearly everyone. It's gonna be embraced by critics, normies, autists, redditors, minorities, grandmas, etc. etc. All the demographics love this shit.

Yeah it's gonna make bank

The first film was unbelievably bad, I've never felt so detached from an audience as when I watch that film- I've no idea what they were watching but all I saw was a terrible film

Rogue One won't have the same level of mainstream and international appeal, nor will children be as interested in it. It'll mainly be propped up by the core fanbase, which is still big but I don't think it's a shoo-in to get 1.2+ billion

>GotG 2 really has all the ingredients to be Empire Strikes Back-tier.
reddit walks amongst us

It sounds like you're being influenced by Sup Forums posting more than reality. The hype for this movie is huge and it only is increasing as the release approaches. It's currently tracking to have the highest December opening in HISTORY second only to TFA.

I'm not saying that Rogue One is gonna be good, I am saying that arguing that it's gonna take less than half of what TFA took is delusional. It will easily clear a billion.

Rogue One ain't gonna clear shit.

I meant in terms of objective financial and pop culture success, not quality. That's clear if you read the entire post instead of just the easiest part to meme arrow out of context like a fuckwitted cunt.

Guardians of The Galaxy
The Winter Soldier
Iron Man

>plebbit reply
no thanks

Last 2 yes, GotG no.

Seriously, what was so great about GotG? I really don't see how it's any different from the first Avengers. It's basically just Avengers in space.

>I've never felt so detached from an audience as when I watch that film- I've no idea what they were watching

They were watching "Indiana Jones in space" and having fun.

You were sitting there mumbling the entire time about how OP the Flash was, and how if the Flash was there he could have resolved everything in the first two minutes of the movie.

near certain, though mainly because rogue 1 won't be good

Hey, leave mah nigga the Flash out of this.

>Rogue One ain't gonna clear shit.

The MRAs are going to make a stand and take it down, amiright? "It's doomed because there is a girl in it".

Seriously there are AT-AT walkers. That alone will make it clear $1 billion.

Rouge one won't make a billion, 800k-900k. By the ads it looks more e grown up and aimed more to older fans then kids, it will be better then TFA, but it won't do as well finically

Search the archive.

"James Gunn here"

>Seriously there are AT-AT walkers. That alone will make it clear $1 billion
that just makes me think star wars fans are pathetic paying to see this film over five times

The punisher

*drops mic

>*drops mic
fucking hell

>no ligtsabers

Might as well watch fucking Star Trek Jr some other shitty space franchise

Darth Vader is in the movie, bro.

I can't hear you over the sounds of AT-AT footsteps.

Billion dollar footsteps.

>anyone of those movies
>quality

I'm not seeing it, the hype for the movie is minimal

>No shit Nostradamus.
Should have gone with Nostra-dumbass tbqh

Rogue one already has the biggest opening weekend of 2016 off of pre-sales alone, and the second highest advanced ticket sales of all time.

Three of the movies it beat went on to surpass $1 billion earlier this year.

>Name a good marvel film

>(((Rotten Tomatoes)))

>Iron Man
One of the better comic movies.
>Thor
Boring, but okay
>Hulk
Bad.
>Iron Man 2
Bad.
>Captain America
Boring, but okay.
>Avengers
Quips, Joss Whedon, decent.
>Iron Man 3
Shane Black.
>Thor 2
Who cares.
>Captain America 2
Better spy movie than comic movie.
>Guardians of the Galaxy
Quirky, decent.
>Avengers 2
Boring and stale.
>Ant-Man
Overshadowed by Deadpool.
>Civil War
Too many character who won't die because of toys.
>Doctor Strange
Strangely Inception.

>Man of Steel
Synder writes the Bible without the morals
>Batman vs Superman
Synder writers philosophy
>Suicide Squad
Boring with memes.

A Marvel Studios film will gross at least $1bn world wide? Wow OP, what other bold predictions do you have?
Mine is that OP is a faggot

GotG2 will beat Avatar to become the number 1 film of all time.

THIS is the post you screencap shitstains, of course it will break a billion you fucking idiot. Everyone except 17 people on Sup Forums love GotG, the sequel will be a (n even) better movie.

I actually really liked guardians of the galaxy. I didn't go in expecting anything, but found it really funny. But when everyone got on the bandwagon I fucking hate it now.

Nobody can make as much money as avatar except another avatar.

>thinking anything can beat jim
>ever
Disneylet please go home

TLDR

>Spider-Man
>Spider-Man 2
>X-Men 2: X-Men United
>X-Men: First Class
>X-Men: Days of Future Past
>Iron Man
>Captain America: The First Avenger
>Guardians of the Galaxy

Chris Pratt has since been in Jurassic World and Magnificent 7 which have both expanded his name recognition. As long as the film is good and it can repeat its strong word-of-mouth, it will certainly hit a 1 billion.

The truly frightening thing when comparing GoTG and star Wars is that Disney has the power to combine them. Not in films but in video games and other media and Disney and Marvel are already exploring this.

Imagine a level in KH3 where GotG team up to steal the Death Star plans:
>Rocket Racoon and Donald Duck steal an AT-AT
>Drax punches things
>Starlord teases vader and gets choked by the force

Disney is laughing all the way to the bank with the possibilities.

>Strangely Inception
Don't talk about movies you haven't seen.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind this at all. Kingdom Hearts should keep incorporating more and more shit into it.

KH3 confirmed both marvel and star wars characters/worlds as well as Big hero 6 and the newer Disney princesses. This is one of the reasons they delayed the game.

It's probably too late for zootopia to make it in the game though.