Troll who said Muslims should be ‘nuked’ cries in court as he apologises

>A man who said all Muslims should be ‘nuked’ on social media was reduced to tears in court.

>Gary Farrimond, from Wigan, also said he wanted to ‘burn’ the Quran in a string of Islamophobic messages he posted on Facebook under the alias ‘Gary Gaz Farrimond’.

metro.co.uk/2016/06/10/troll-who-said-muslims-should-be-nuked-cries-in-court-as-he-apologises-5936066/#ixzz4BBVgxs42

I hope Trump will allow me to claim political asylum in the US once elected.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
10news.dk/?p=588
youtube.com/watch?v=fWjlBKq0EMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at him.
He looks like a monkey.

totally looks like aryan masterrace

>its another muslim posting from Germany

wew lads

>The 49-year-old was handed a 12-month community order with 100 hours of unpaid work.

Literal slavery as punishment for saying some shit.

What a dismal gray wasteland of suffering and hopelessness Britain is.

Hahahahahahaha

You've got no room to laugh here, Hans.

>no freedom of speech
Come to america senpai

Serves him right. People should be aware that we live in a modern progressive society and hatred or bigotry of any kind should be met with zero tolerance.

And public slander, because we don't post your name publically when you have sex with a 6y old, but we do when you insult Islam!

This man deserves a medal not a sentence . Fuck off England you are shit tier.

Looks like an anglo cunt

Muslims should be nuked.

All Muslims should be nuked

Fucking kek

Oi, you fuckin' cheeky cunt!

He is 100% percent correct. Absolute legend. Will be honored in the future. Maybe a knighthood. Obviously all muslims should be nuked.

Man, you know what would be a hilarious prank? If those backwards speech laws were applied to non-whties and non-men too.

I don't get it. Who took him to court for his actions?

>The 49-year-old was handed a 12-month community order with 100 hours of unpaid work.
Shameful.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Yeah ok, but what happens to muslims who say the same shit about the west on social media?

makes me think americans with glorious freedom of speech should set up fakebook accounts using uk proxies and post similar things on euro pages

just to waste the information bureaus manpower setting up cases just to find out they cant do shit about it

That is one of the funniest things I have read for ages. Thanks OP! You are still a huge faggot though!

oi m8, bin that opinion

if you were to post something about hitler being great would you also get a visit from the ministry of thought police?

nice dubs but reported

m8 don't push it...

>welcomeaboard.jpg

UK more like cUcK

>absolute legend
>fucking cried in court

So just saying Muslims should get nuked will land you in jail in Europe now? Top fucking kek.

Death to every last Muslim man wom

(USER WAS SENT TO REHABILITATION CAMP FOR THIS POST)

(Sup Forums.ORG IS WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE EUROPEAN UNION TO CURB THE SPREAD OF HATEFUL AND XENOPHOBIC SPEECH ONLINE)

>pfft

Harsher sentence than the muslim that raped and killed a little girl. Wew lad.

I live in the UKs sewer system

BEND THE KNEE HATE MONGER

>Allah goes crazy in Tower Hamlets

Mate.......you HAVE to give them time to integrate, it won't happen over night, be considerate towards their cul-churr

I am not sure what you are trying to illicit Australia, but all I feel is a small amount of satisfaction from that picture. If you mean to say that we are the real monsters let me direct you to the child sex slave ring in Britain with over 1,400 kids that operated with impunity due to "racism" and "cultural differences".

Probably the CPS. It's an easy case to make the figures look good.

And you sir, should be aware that free speech applys to hate apeech.
You may find yourself speaking out against the Britsh government on a subject you find personal.
You could get arrested for expressing free speech. This is how government cracks down on people who oppose government policies.

>In one post, the court heard he published an image of a Trojan horse with Isis on its forehead and Syrian refugees on its body, accompanied by the tag, ‘is the refugee crisis an Islamic invasion?’

So now political cartoons that have been around forever are punishable? Fuck off.

>England

Are we just a fucking meme nation at this point.

He apparently thinks like a monkey as well.

>nation
kek. Just a meme.

>punished for speaking out against Islam
Yes.

What the fuck am I reading? How can people sit by and let this guy be punished for some insulting words towards muslims?

Anyone who applies for a cyber department of police in CURRENT YEAR britain (or most of europe for that matter) is either uninformed or simply a scumbag.

You may take down a few online predators and credit card thieves and that's great, but if your job has you regularly arresting people for this, you may think about changing career paths.

Rip

>meme nation
Soon to be a part of the growing nations of islam
In about 100 years, Britains will have lost the upper hand. As soon as Muslims learn how to vote. They will be voting your people out. And installing islamic laws like Sharia

>In about 100 years
That's a pretty conservative estimate. I give us 50 years max considering 15% of the white population will be dead in 10 years.

Islamic State of Great Britain

>As soon as Muslims learn how to vote. They will be voting your people out
already happening

Political Correctness is killing this country. - Dr. Ben Carson

Who knew it was a global effort.

Source?

i concur
firebombs are more appropriate

HOLY SHIT THAT SUBWAYS NEXT TO ME

the cuck police?

What does his religion have to do with him being mayor? He has to follow British law, it's not like him being Muslim suddenly makes him god and he can do what he wants.

We have to work towards combatting Anti-Semitism and Islamophobia.

We minorities got to stick together

London?

>really m8, we leave EU and we're saved from mass immigration and PC shit

I don't really understand what is illegal about what he did?

Why not just say "I didn't mean it literally it was just an art experiment"

So he got handed 12 months of community service for...... using his freedom of speech?

UK is more kuked then I thought.

Serious question to brits? How do stand up comedians do their routine if they are liable to be arrested for hate speech for pretty much any joke that isn't completely neutered down?

>In UK you can go to jail for this
ayyy

> 100 hour community service for shitposting

Very depressing.

MinLuv, and Room 101, are real.

B-bbbut this is how the Shoah started...

Europe has no freedom of speech.

Burn down your country bong.

OWAHH

It's the first step. Not the last one, sadly.

All muslims should be nuked. Come @ me British cucks, you should be nuked too.

Thats the whole point. Was he expressing his personal views out loud, or advocating for killing muslim peeps?

added to my collection

muslims are subhuman shit

jealous of muh free speech britcucks?

dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/

There. 22 days of unpaid work. I was wrong about the murder though, only beat her up and raped her but she survived.

It was also in Swedden not the UK.

Are you fuckn kidding me? Is this tabloid or reality.
People should be rioting over this

Since Top Gear big 3 left UK, there hasn't been anything worth saving. Also we'd only need 1 nuke ever since their empire has been reduced to 1 tiny ass island.

Found the cuck

Are you telling us that you are willing to sacrifice Jeremy Clarkson?

Saying that anyone should be nuked in the US won't get you jailed, but it will likely get you a nice swift kick in the balls.

This one's old but really grim to read
10news.dk/?p=588

>Somali swede citizen
>Steals bike (stereotype much?)
>Victim follows him
>"Now you gun die bish!"
>Hits her with a bottle and rapes her over broken glass
>Can't deport him because he's a citizen now. 6 year sentence

Also if you read the statistics bellow it says 100% of violent rape is commited by immigrants. Then you have the feminist trying to say that rape is nothing new and white males rape their victims too (10% of non-violent rape is from whites in Sweden).

NUKE MECCA!

disclaimer: Sup Forums is satire.

Reported for illegal content.

It's over, I've reported you to the police and the TV licence authorities.

Shit like this happens in scotland as well

Basically this. Public humiliation is even worse than legal punishment.

>[Deleted]

sheeeeiit

What got deleted
>wat

makes me think americans with glorious freedom of speech should set up fakebook accounts using uk proxies and post similar things on euro pages

just to waste the information bureaus manpower setting up cases just to find out they cant do shit about it

dont you have the resurect dead posts option?

Or you could just change your laws and recognize the rights of free men.

>Britons never, never, never shall be slaves

what did they mean by this

>britons
Why are saxons such celtaboos?

Muslims should all be externimated as the plagua they are.

We will use their women as sexslaves though.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWjlBKq0EMI