Why did no one like Sea Astin?

Why did no one like Sea Astin?

Other urls found in this thread:

empireonline.com/movies/features/lord-rings-fellowship-interview/
amazon.com/There-Back-Again-Actors-Tale/dp/0312331460
m.imdb.com/title/tt0104187/
youtube.com/watch?v=QA-_4P-aBPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His accent at the start of Two Towers is so bad Elijah Wood kept losing his too.

He was also like 10 years older than all the other Hobbits who were essentially kids right? They were like 19-21.

kek

here is the article, fun read
empireonline.com/movies/features/lord-rings-fellowship-interview/

>They were like 19-21.
On the commentary I think they say the guy that played Pippin was the oldest of the hobbits.

He wrote a shitty book criticizing the other members of the cast

amazon.com/There-Back-Again-Actors-Tale/dp/0312331460

Just read some of the reviews

criticize how? about what?

To be fair that poster was correct when he said the reviews cover everything.

thanks for posting.

>I'm having to charge mine every nine days now

Jesus, what a prick

I'd assume though if the money problems discussed in the book are true, he probably only said half the stuff so the book would sell better

Still a cunt move

Based.

>The shots were not only directed at the cast and crew of LOTR; look for jabs at Brendan Fraser, Warren Beatty, and Johnny Depp
>Brendan Fraser

>Brendan Fraser
Have they even done a film together or does he just hate him in general?

>you will never drink whiskey with Sean bean and viggo while they reminisce about filming lotr

JUST to the max

m.imdb.com/title/tt0104187/
Go fuck yourself

>m.
You should go fuck yourself, mobilefag moron.

UMMM ENCINO MAN???????????????????????????????????????????
DO YOU EVEN KNOW JUSTCORE?????????

they were in Encino Man together but it would be much funnier if Astin just hated him

>30 years later Paulie Shore is the successful one from Encino Man

From reading his book I'd say he has borderline personality disorder. Very paranoid about others and what they think of him.

I've actually been diagnosed with this by a real shrink and the paranoia part is the worst. With time I've gotten better control of my emotions and reactions, but the paranoia and fear have never really gone away.
I hope he doesn't have it.

Thanks for the post m8
The reviews really hooked me
Anyone got a torrent?

Christ, I'm depressed now.

Makes sense why he campaigns for Hillary instead of acting nowadays.

>This was predictable and feared, if not predicted.

What did he mean by this?

>Every nine days

That he has autism.

This is the only possible conclusion one can draw after reading his book.

wtf I hate Merry now

>white men have never yielded power
ah yes, my part time job spraying dishes, such power

>For millennia, white men have never willingly yielded power

So, were we supposed to just bend over and let all the Mongols and Turks rape us or something?

>Merry
>Sean Astin

That's not Merry, silly.

Merry is chill.

Sean Astin doesn't play Merry, he plays the elf Dumbledore.

>For millennia, white men have never willingly yielded power
Holy autism, m8.

> Nokia master race
I bow before he who stayed true

We are Legion.
We do NOT forgive.
We do NOT forget.

Fucking hell I'm with Sauron now.

Oh, come on. What the fuck. I loved him as Sam, I don't want to think about this shit whenever I rewatch LOTR. Social media was a mistake.

rudy rudy rudy

Holy gigacuck, batman!

lol i used to get them mixed up all the time too
its not merry, its pippin. merry was the other one.

He's Sam, you retard.

bump

I never knew Samwise was such a prima donna.

>How did your Hobbit experience differ from The Lord Of The Rings? Oh, and I’m sorry about the loud music the Hobbits often played in our shared make-up trailer. (And I miss and love you.)
>Question set by Elijah Wood

This is adorable desu.

You're mistaken good sir, I admit it's been a while since I saw it but im sure sam is the one with the ring, sean Aston played the dwarf called faralong or something.

If you watch the making of discs of LOTR theres a lot of info about this stuff. Elijah Wood, Dom Monaghan, and Billy Boyd shared a trailer together with ian mckellen with the three hobbits on one side of a curtain divider and ian mckellan on the other. They constantly smoked pot and listened to daft punk but despite this they got along great with Ian apparently.

That's me

>To sum this book up:
Astin practically begged for the part of Samwise Gamgee, and then spends his time on the set of LOTR, nuturing petty grievances, brooding that the great Peter Jackson fails to incorporate his ideas into the films, finding fault with Sir Ian McKellan, criticising the production ethics, rambling on about his own insecurities, his failure to get nominated for an Oscar( his performance was kind of ham fisted to me)...you get the idea...Astin certainly has a case of Small Man's Syndrome.

i want to read this now

To be entirely fair, Sir Ian McKellen is a total cunt and a snob. Typical self-entitled British prick like Alec Guinness. Fantastic actor and everything but just listening to his interviews makes not want to meet the guy.

Plus he's constantly pushing his pro-gay propaganda crap all the time since 1989.

Post Christopher Lee's question

>his performance was kind of ham fisted to me
It actually stood out to me.

L-lewd.

JUST

Why is Elijah so based?

I'm assuming yes. No one has ever "yielded power". They lose it.

He just is, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=QA-_4P-aBPw

I can't think of one civilization, hell, any organization, that has willingly given up power

hitler killed himself

Anyone got a link to the shared makeup trailer part on youtube or anything?

There is a god

+1 upvoted friend

For real though, I hope someone can find it in their heart to post it.

I think I might have it, but its in a storage container halfway across the country in the same city as my folks; I have the original extended DVDs from like a decade ago.

I just can't remember if I've seen it.

That hurt

Kek, based

Yeah, after he lost power

>the guy that played Pippin

kys

racist as hell

No, he plays the wazzock Dimblesnuff

Elves are for ________

I'm now imagining them dancing around in their trailers in their hobbit costumes while quaffing ale (it comes in pints)