youtube.com/watch?v=biVEtQQ_9mo
youtube.com/watch?v=hac2rX_VMuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ramses did nothing wrong.

Amen.

Doesn't every villain believe the same?

>I can do it in 5 minutes!
>you have 4!

Nah some are just pretending to be retarded.

For example?

>character explains the plan over a montage of it being executed
>long shots of characters doing something mundane like running or sitting on a train, but feeling feels so it's dramatic
>anti-heroes

But Ramses was right, motherfucker

This is true for once.

Donald trump

Speaking of Ramses,
>the antagonist and protagonist care about each other but are forced into conflict by forces beyond their control

If you take a look at Gul'Dukat from Star Trek: DS9, the actor thought his role was as a redemption story, but in reality he was simply an evil villain.

It makes every scene with him defending himself way more convincing.

>he was simply an evil villain
Dukat did nothing wrong though

I remember seeing this film when I was a kid and couldn't reconcile God killing all the children and then it was never explained. Now all these years later I still find it an amazing film, but that part in particular I just don't understand. Is it supposed to make people fear God?

Apart from selling out his own galactic quadrant to the dominion, and something about fucking with the prophets in order to kill Sisko?

Yeah man, he was all good.

>the antagonist and protagonist care about each other

GOD SO MUCH FUCKING THIS

SEVERELY UNDERUSED

>did nothing wrong
>HURR DURR GO INTO THE SPLIT OCEAN, NO WAY THE JEWISH GOD WILL DROP IT ON YOU AND DROWN YOU ONCE THE JEWS ARE ON THE OTHER SHORE

It's supposed to show that goyim should always do what the Jews tell them to do.

>three minute training montage turns unexceptional man into unlikely hero

>antagonist

I love the "the lazy, perverted old man is actually a wise badass", no matter how much it's used.

He was the antagonist.
I think you are confusing antagonist with villain.

>tinnitus sound after explosion

Fucking love that one every time.

Villains who are unrepentantly evil and never rely on "I did what I had to do", "No, you see, I'm actually did nothing wrong because X" or "I'm justified because my daddy beat me" bullshit.

Is it even present in fiction outside animu?

Its honestly hard not to love it

>picture is not from anime
Also Gandalf, Dumbledore and most proper wizards.

Jiraiya :(

Whenever a capeshit villain is weaker than the hero/heroes or even doesn't have any power at all but manages to be a threat due to being cunning, resourceful, etc.
Of course, the villain must be charismatic and his machinations must make at least a little bit of sense or otherwise you end up with Lex Luthor from BvS

>character does an incredibly flashy opening, protagonist does something incredibly mundane to stop him
>villains who genuinely rely on aspects and traits of "evil" for their power and are "evil" for very simple reasons
>stupid unrealistic shit with guns that piss off /k/
>character begins screaming before an abrupt cut to them after whatever they were screaming about is over

So who does actually qualify for this? The guy Robert Redford played, Stryker and Zemo?

It's literally animu, but better and just not made in nippon, you know what i meant.

Agree about Dumble and Gandalf tho. Weird I never thought about them in this category.

>movie tries to convince you that God exists

Zemo wasn't charismatic, his motivation was generic and retarded and his character boring as shit.

>It's literally animu, but better and just not made in nippon
>It's literally this thing except for the one thing that defines this thing
No.
Also consider Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino or Unforgiven.

Snape

>t. Ramses

>moses finally frees his people due to god's miracles
>they have to spend the next 40 years wandering around a desert because they start worshiping idles and shit

fucking lmao

>see all the miracles God did
>as soon as Moses turns his back they worship a golden calf because fuck you, that's why
I don't think nature intended the Chosen People to survive.

>animu's defining trait
You mean being made in Nihon or being bad

>Antagonist becomes antihero only because bigger, more horrible fish come along and he has to join forces with the protags

He is the only one I have in mind
I love evil twirling moustache evil guy

You really showed me, user.

But G*d is always the antagonist.

>Antagonist joins forces with the protag to protect them from a greater threat
>"Only I am allowed to kill you!"

Really makes you wonder about the Jews who genuinely believe themselves gods chosen

>after 40 years of putting up with their ungrateful bullshit, Moses has a slip of the tongue and kind of takes credit for a miracle
>God punishes him to die before he ever sets foot in the Promised Land

Moses had a hard life

Fucking hell this is the greatest

You guys know the only reason Yahweh became the big real deal Jew god is because his followers pushed him on everyone else? Back in the early biblical days there were lots of gods and everyone worshipped different ones in big pagan cults. Yahweh was one of these gods and literally everyone excepted that every single one of the gods was as real as the next. Then for some reason Yahweh's followers decided to make everyone else submit to him too so they began slowly warping everyone over to their side and eliminating the idea that all the gods were just as real as theirs. So they retconned early religion to rise to power and then they still kept right on worshipping other dumb shit too

When fucking God literally rains fire all over your kingdom maybe it's time to rethink your choices.

>Character slowly turns evil throughout the series (or viceversa)

And leave your country without economic resorces? Without the slaves they were already dead anyway. If God weren't a dick he would leave the slaves become paid workers so Egypt economy weren't fucked up. But NO, let's destroy Egypt economy and make the jews wander for 40 years in a desert. Great idea.

It's funny because God indirectly caused the death of a bunch of innocent egyptian citizens and murdered a lot of children in order to free all the jews and in the end literally TWO guys got to the Promised Land.
He might as well have told those two or their parents to fuck off from Egypt from the very beginning and avoid all that worthless slaughter and suffering.

>Without the slaves they were already dead anyway.
Well maybe if the Egyptians were too damn stupid to figure out a way to capture more slaves from other ethnicities OR reform their economic system they deserved to be destroyed.

Slaves were like half of their population, and that Jehova cunt just killed their first sons. Fight for the slaves were everything they could do.

The firstborn son thing was the last plague. His kingdom was already fucked up before that. He had an army with chariots and shit, instead of trying to fight literally fucking God he could have marched south towards the Kushite kingdom to capture more slaves and replenish the losses. It's not like Moses or God give a shit about gentiles anyway.

>Huge brute character, may be a literal monster
>Turns out to be sensitive and emotionally fragile

>let's start a war when you just lost half of your population and economy
What could possibly go wrong?

>protagonist executes the antagonist

>protagonist wins a fight but gets the shit beaten out of him
>looks like an old granny who fell down 50 flight of stairs, not some Hugo Boss model with make up

Are you retarded?

Syndrome from Incredibles is the first that sprung to mind.

You can't feed the soldiers that bring slaves without slaves who harvest the food.

Don't ever fucking put those weak ass shit MCU villains Pierce and Zemo in the same category as Col. Stryker from X2.

Tim Roth from that one Hulk movie was great
Before the whole transformation thing

>I can do it in 3 days
>you have 5 seconds

some just want to watch the world burn

>protagonist has to live/work etc. and hide the fact that supernatural creatures exist and they're one of them
Anyone know any other good shows with that premise?

>I need this done YESTERDAY

>protagonist can't do shit against new antagonist so he asks the previous antagonist (who is in prison or something) for help
>previous antagonists proves to be way more dangerous than the new antagonist

Smallville
Roswell

Haven't checked Smallville, but Roswell made me turn off half-way through the first episode.
But thanks anyway.

Grimm.

So God is a cunt for wanting to free slaves

I got that reference

>When fucking God literally rains fire all over your kingdom maybe it's time to rethink your choices.

God "hardened his heart". It's really fucked up if you read Exodus. Basically, what happens is:

>God does something horrible to the Egyptians
>Pharaoh thinks "ok, time to let the Jews go"
>God brainwashes him into being stubborn
>Pharaoh now thinks "screw that, they're staying"
>God punishes the Egyptians even more

That never happens, he hardens his heart by himself.
It's literally
>God fuck Egypt over
>"ok, the slaves are free"
>two minutes later
>"forget it, I changed my mind"
>God fucks Egypt over again
And rinse and repeat till God got tired of his shit, baited him into the ocean passage and drowned his armies.

There are other ways to do it.

being human
oh and theres 2 versions of it

why did this shitty movie show the kike god to be the real one when the real gods are the Ásatrú norse pagan gods?

Not really sure about all that.

Certainly the interesting thing is how Jews out lasted everyone else, whilst stealing from the Mesopotamia religions. The same as how Christianity would later steal from much of Europe's religions as it spread.

It's fun to watch how things evolve over time, but I don't think we'll ever understand just how this particular god got so popular. I can understand a group being defeated starts to worship the new god (yours beat mine, therefor yours must be stronger!). But how the fuck does that apply considering Jews are like 3-4000 years old and really only reared their heads 2500 years ago as a major group. Hell it was fucking the bastardization called Christianity that really made the Abramic's big outside the middle east.

Why didnt he just get some new, non-jewish slaves? Literally a continent full of potential slaves.

Both Egyptians and Jews deserved punishment. God is a vengeful faggot.

if god was on the jews side all along how did they get enslaved in the first place?

Wait, are you sure? I could have sworn that God hardens his heart. Talking about the Bible, not the movie.

Come and See has an explosion scene that has like 20 minutes of nothing but tinnitus afterwards.

so its okay to enslave others as long as it isnt one of g-ds chosen?

God wanted them to make some good songs, and everybody knows slavery is the key to that (just look at black Americans inventing rock/hip-hop)

youtube.com/watch?v=biVEtQQ_9mo

Saw it. I liked the way it starts, but they got too caught up with trying to make ghosts "interesting" by adding all that reaper crap.

I never said it was ok, but if god himself was threatening to smite me, I'd get new slaves. God doesnt care about any other slaves in history so fuck it.

Fuck, that opening scene was so good

>antagonist is stubborn to the end, even in defeat

The Pharaoh hardened his heart during the first plagues and then God got mad and told Moises that he would harden his heart even more so Egypt would suffer the last plagues.

how come none of the egyptian gods helped the egyptians but the kike god helped the kikes?

Fuck off, Varg

My hyper-religious grandparents used to play this movie all the time when my sister and I went to visit. The Spanish version of the opening is still my favorite song from an animated movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=hac2rX_VMuY

Because God's powerlevel was higher than theirs.

that's one way to replace shitty choir hymns in your honour
>hint, hint, Church