Favorite album and compass?

Favorite album and compass?

Doesn't matter which site, just reveal where you lie to us . . .

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalsextant.com/quiz/?1=0&2=-1&3=1&4=0&5=2&6=-1&7=1&8=0&9=0&10=2&11=-1&12=2&13=1&14=2&16=0&17=1&18=2&19=1&20=1&21=0&22=-1&23=0&24=1&25=1&26=-1&27=0&28=0&29=0&30=0&31=0&32=0&33=-1&34=0&35=-2&36=0&37=0&38=0&39=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disintegration by The Cure

you didn't even name your album, you just want a political shitstorm don't you

BOC - Geogaddi

reminder this is a leftist board

forgot mine, it's this

I know, that's why I'm here. You guys don't make me cringe to the point of brain hemorrhaging.

this . . . does not add up

Mozart - Classical Music for Relaxation, 3 Hour Compilation

Why not?

You want all my favourite albums!? Here you go

frances the mute

lol

Belle & Sebastian - If You're Feeling Sinister

On a side note, this website is shitty. I'm a fucking reactionary, how is that left wing?

right up there with leddit

You're probably a Strasserist, or some shit like that

I know you want to fit in, user, but you have to accept that you're not as right-wing as you thought

bjork-homogenic

The Mountain Goats - We Shall All Be Healed

I like Schmitt

>Madvillain - Madvillainy

2112 - Rush

Deep in the green - The Eminem Show, but I also fuck with Mendelsohn and Beethoven. Doubt there is any correlation.

The red box is for reactionary lefttists, so it makes perfect sense. You're probably not progressive enough for new ideas but also not full capitalist cuck thinking the market will solve everything. Or basically a centrist.

Isn't every art related board a leftist board?

makes sense

Scott Walker - The Drift

Neutral Milk Hotel - On Avery Island

Most modern first world political positions are inherently slightly skewed to the left - you may be right wing in comparison to others around you, but not so much in the overarching view of things.

kek

it still does not add up

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works Volume II

do you have any favorite beethoven works and performances
would smoke weed with

Fluorescent Adolescent

Thick as a Brick if I had to pick just one.
This is not at all where I expect someone who loves 2112 to end up.

Master of Puppets by Metallica

>paleoconservatism
i know a kid like you, he's scared of his sister getting sent to a reform school filled with black people for truancy

Just tell me why

I have absolutely no problem with people of other races, what are you talking about?

Eh, from the top of my head, and outside of symphonies, probably his piano sonatas. Mainly 1 and 17; String Quartet 13, 14, also obviously Kreuzer sonata. Used to like op. 37 but I think I listened myself sick of it for now.

how do i end up in the top left corner

Great, but why do I get the strong feeling you hate hip hop and consider BLM a terrorist group?

Emerson, Lake, and Palmer - Trilogy

I listen to a lot of hip hop as well, generally more experimental stuff like Dalek and Kool Keith and Def Jux stuff. BLM I believe was founded with good, if misguided, intentions, but has used dubious methods to achieve their goals as it has become more radicalized recently.

Kid Dakota - So pretty

Fleet Foxes

i want to be buried with his complete piano sonatas tbqh
preferably performed by schnabel

to be fair BLM is cancerous and misguided

>haven't done the quiz in a while
>first page is almost entirely bullshit leading and loaded questions
God I forgot how much I hated this shitty test

Gorillaz - Demon Days

The Glow Pt. 2
Don't feel like taking the quiz again but I'm pretty much this

AFX - Selected Ambient Works 2

This test is better, still has some issues though
>should be more libertarian but the test mixes immigration and domestic policy, I'm highly libertarian domestically (guns, god, gays and ganja) but have strict beliefs on immigration
>Similar on "tradition / progress", I'm a big fan of research and science but also think family values are eroding and should be maintained

My favourite album right now is Polygondwanaland but it changes pretty often, always progressive rock or psych. If I was forced to choose one of all time at gunpoint I'd choose Signals or Moving Pictures.

BOC - MHTRTC

The compass is literally the worst political test on the internet, idk why people still insist on using it. Also, I should be a little more to the left and and lower on authoritarian axis.

Never found the decent quality version from Schnabel (Got any links?), so went with a more plain one from Barenboim.

>I'm a big fan of research and science but also think family values are eroding and should be maintained
That way you discourage 50% of the population from contributing to science if you mean shit like gender roles.

piper at the gates of dawn

i don't think politics and music taste should mix to be honest

And? We went to the moon in the 1970s. Traditional gender roles and high technology are not incompatible.

I mostly listen to classical music but I guess The Smile Sessions.

b.. but what does it mean? I'm a pussy, the cat is happy to see me or it' some sort of inside AFX joke about his cat

But user, everything is politics.

got this on this one

agreed. 2112 is my dad's favorite album yet he's a big trump supporter

Testosterone is directly linked to spacial intelligence and women are on average inferior at mechanical thought because of it.

Eminem - Revival

Heh

A slightly more progressive state when it comes to gender roles won the first steps of the space race, despite being a dysfunctional regime on almost every other level. Just because it was possible, doesn't mean there weren't more efficient ways to achieve it. Since you don't really disregard science but also want to mix up progress with tradition, the result seems pretty much spot on.

Even assuming it's that simple (it's not, our understanding of intelligence and tests for it are still shit) it doesn't make sense to actually discourage groups from trying. If out of 100 women, only 2 are good enough, it's still a net gain of two top scientists. By being too strickt with gender roles, we might push these potential top scientists into being average house wives.

Obsequiae - Aria of Vernal Tombs

I really consider myself an anarcho-primitivist, but fascism is also a desirable alternative.

Natural affinity is natural and doesn't require institutionalized encouragement. There is a reason women pursue careers that are people oriented like psychology or nursing. It is because they have a natural skillset for this. The statistics of women engineers or physicists currently is reflective of reality of their natural ability. There is nothing wrong with being a counselor, why do people like you think there is. I couldn't be one. I hate people's needs.

Luciano Cilio - Dialoghi Del Presente

Well by that logic I should've grown a pair of tits by now, as my spatial intelligence is pretty abysmal. It's not hopeless, but enough to give me trouble in geometry class. And for the record, I'm 100% straight.

>liberal gender roles are why the soviets were ahead in the early space race
No, you fucking mong, a recognition of ballistic missiles as the future of strategic warfare did. Sputnik was not launched on a happy feminist love science rocket. It was launched on an ICBM. They later fell behind because the designer of their moonshot rocket died and it was a clusterfuck; and because they had a fraction of NASA's funding. Where in there do you see "rel stron womyn"? Is this what they're teaching kids these days?

That doesn't mean that you don't have low testosterone. Tell me you can deadlift 3 plate untrained and you have an argument.

>liberal socjus crybaby
>no spatial intelligence
I'd bet good money that a study would find correlation.

Nope, I'm pretty skinny, always have been. Was a bit of exaggeration, but I just meant to say that it's too general to say that low testosterone = poor spatial thinking. There were quite a few girls in my class who were better than a lot of guys. Couple of them even went on to study architecture and mechanical engineering.

> doesn't require institutionalized encouragement
It's less about encouragement and more about stopping the discouragement, which pushes some people who might have natural affinity away from the best potential career. Not too long ago female teachers or doctors were outlandish too, not they are in majority if I remember right (at least in Scandinavia). Also applies to both side obviously, look at the treatment of male nurses. You might hate people's needs but if some dude actually loves to take care of people, why the fuck discourage him?

>missing the point this much
Are you a low iq female?

>mechanical engineering
My fwb is about to do her masters in it, and she's a tiny Asian, doubt there is too much testosterone in her.

Aphex Twin - Drukqs

here's my sextant for those interested
politicalsextant.com/quiz/?1=0&2=-1&3=1&4=0&5=2&6=-1&7=1&8=0&9=0&10=2&11=-1&12=2&13=1&14=2&16=0&17=1&18=2&19=1&20=1&21=0&22=-1&23=0&24=1&25=1&26=-1&27=0&28=0&29=0&30=0&31=0&32=0&33=-1&34=0&35=-2&36=0&37=0&38=0&39=2

>Refuses to ever state, elaborate on or make coherent his point
>Blames others for "missing it"
the actual state of liberalism

Laibach - s/t (1985)

The Who - Who's Next

>want people to have good jobs and corporations to not be total shitwads so both can actually do something productive instead of moving numbers around
>mistrust both charity (because people are assholes) and social security (because people are assholes)
>puts me on the left
I dun geddit.

TWIABP - Whenever If Ever
Wow what a surprise that a far leftist likes sad emo indie music

Generally on the left, on the right for things you stated, it's not that hard.

Dude, you should seek help.

>trips
Can't argue with those. Maybe I'm just too blue-collar or something.

*upvotes* How do I give gold on this site my good sir?!

Genesis - Foxtrot

Also posting my 8values one because the compass is kind of shit

Arthur (Or the Decline and Fall of the British Empire) - The Kinks

Turn On The Bright Lights - Interpol

Alcatrazz - No parole from rock n roll

I’m a semi far right wing libertarian nationalist, pleased to meet you

My spekr results are probably a bit more accurate although still rather
extreme

Have you ever stepped outside dude? I'm left leaning libertarian as well but I don't get how you can get such a score without being too irrational, srry to say

Again with the centrism.

my 8values

The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me

lmao

oh, cuz its dangerous to not have normie political beliefs
on this site, there is no such thing as reward. thats why posts are creative.

KID A

Deathspell Omega - Paracletus

And this for comparison.

just a data harvester, nothing to see here

Blonde On Blonde

very accurate