Eternal /trb/ - Australia a meme edition

Old thread: Useful FM related links: pastebin.com/UHcJ6hvP (embed)

Macca's official /trb/ database 2015:
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe (embed)
2016:
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap (embed)

official thread song: youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40519230
instagram.com/p/BWL51Quh4ul/
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40519105
fmscout.com/a-fm17-update-17.3.2.html
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/30296/switzerland-down-to-tier-7
bbc.com/sport/football/40475664
hnkcroatia.ch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for daniel a meme

2nd for you're in the worst hemisphere

4st for

SEBA
E
B
A

Looking forward to losing in playoffs again?

>it's a MF is back episode
hi m'bro how you doing

>Messi is 30

Lads where is player registration in FM17? This >user db makes me register players for some competition (must respond, can't hit continue if I don't) but I can't reach the registration spreadsheet.

Should be there

I had to use the ingame editor to be able to register players properly on an actual SI league in asia because it was all fucked up

If all else fails you can try holidaying and seeing if the AI registers everyone

yeah holidaying was what I was thinking of, thanks la.

>managing England
>literally being told to call up Championship players

This is grim.

Some gems there la

Anyone here try the youth academy challenge?

"The Aim
To win your chosen countries' top division and win the Champions League with a previously unplayable club using only your academy as a way of acquiring new players."

They (>we) won the 2022 WC, the 2024 Euros and the subsequent Confed Cup. Now I'm starting this shitter at RB and my GK can't even get in the Middlesbrough squad. Though they are Champions League tier atm.

This save is getting upsetting.

>previously unplayable club

what does that mean?

Just saw baby driver, lads
Where were you when they made a movie about me, of all people

Playing 100% academy players is pretty tedious.

Probably that you holiday a year at the start of the game and pick one of the clubs that got promoted to lowest playable division.

That sounds like torture

>sign 5 year contract
>throw a hissy fit half a year later for not being allowed to leave

genius

>those colors

>start custom club
>take a few wonderkids
>bring it from Ligue 2 to Ligue 1
>of course they all want to go in the first /trans/ window, lured by the sirens of Euromonsters
>auto "say no" to all transfer demands to stop the harrassment
>space, F4
>"Dan-Axel Zagadou (my player) has signed with Chelsea"
>wtf
>president said 1,5m was too much an offer to refuse
>insta-buy the editor out of spite
>transfer Zagadou back at home
How do I stop president to negocy transfers? I don't want to cheat

If you want to play fair nothing you can do. If you want to cheese you can set their asking price to something low like 1000. The AI is dumb and will never offer anything more than that and the president wont sell for that cheap.

>If you want to cheese you can set their asking price to something low like 1000. The AI is dumb and will never offer anything more than that and the president wont sell for that cheap.
Seems crazy enough to work. Will try

It works in FM16 and earlier. Not sure if they fixed it for 17, probably not.

>I don't want to cheat
you already did

I want to cheat as least as possible. I'm not gonna transfer other players or give me money, change abilities, etc.
If it was real life I would have been aware of president being stupid and doing stupid stuff
The game here gives no option to say anything to president face, president just sells the player, and there is nothing you can do.
Not fair.

you now remember this is a game and not real life

Raised on Fifa, la'. I can't help it.

>wriggles the right thumb stick

Understandable, just painful to look at in .jpg really

>that time everyone used the Fahrenheit skin

Currently doing it with Ajax as my first save of fm17. Not really a challenge, but needed something to ease me into the game again.

Might just change it to club trained, which would save me some time.

I have never done a Netherlands save. Is it a comfy leeg?

The comfiest. No work permits, no squad rules, I think...

I guess this is called the dafuge challenge, rather than the youth academy challenge, as a youth challenge gives you leeway enough to choose clubs that aren't necessarily unplayable at the start. I have only tried the academy challenge from League Two, but gave up after getting raped in Premier League in my first season there, and partly because a bug in the beta caused my stadium capacity to be only 250 seats.

really made me think

>fall asleep mid match
>have a dream about Anthony Fantano
>Win 6-0

Praise Melon.

HE NEED SOME MILK

can she beat on me

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40519230
>Eight people - including seven children - have died in a stampede ahead of a football match in Malawi, police say.

>The stampede reportedly happened as thousands of people tried to find seats ahead of a friendly between top sides Nyasa Big Bullets and Silver Strikers.

Not enough kwacha to help these poor souls

>divashit
please go

>divas
Maybe ur too busy appeasing trump to have paid attention to the women's resolution, polack

next level memeing here

Seriously I'll never understand you waifufags

at least for regens it's understandable

There's not much you can do. Renew contracts at the end of the season. It generally will deter interest in transfer... for a window or two. If you increase their wages it will also increase their value.

Also, generally works unless you have an extreme doormat of a president, which should be rare enough.

That's bc you've never seen her in action

Hi butters

She's shit and you only like her because of her ass

Best promo in the whole division right now

That's like saying she's the least retarded in special ed class

Is there a 32bit crack out there? Is that steampunks torrent 64bit only?

You compare in the context. Yeah she's not Io Shirai but no one on smackdown or raw is close. She's perfectly good in the ring, good ring and character psychology where all her moves mirror her persona, and she's absolutely great on the mic

did we talk about this yet?

instagram.com/p/BWL51Quh4ul/

>Honda
>Retirement league
Seems about right. I only remember him due to the amount of times he's been featured on Winning Eleven promo material.

He'll join this team but when I try to sign him on FM my reps too low. T-thanks Miles.

THE HIGHEST HONOUR IN WORLD FOOTBALL

>Don't get outclassed in the Nations League

good lord

>Waxtep
>Shit Johnstone

hit me up when you start streaming senpai

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40519105
Nice

>ice cream sponsor

neat

Not bad.

It begins..

FM's Man Utd seems to be able to buy any player they want unless >Brexit.

RIP

New patch, whats hapening?

>fmscout.com/a-fm17-update-17.3.2.html
Quality fix. Surely this will improve the experience several times. Thank you from the bottom of my heart SI.

>in game Twitter
Literally shaking

i hate miles

Meanwhile Gibraltar still has the decades old tv bug, squad registration is broken in several asian leagues and the drag and drop bug still exists (also a decade old)

And player faces change dramatically within hours of tribbling, and the half-space issue between the CMs/DMs and WMs, and Half-Backs don't work with full backs, and AI doesn't know that when you say no to a transfer it means no (while they don't bother when another AI club says no), etc...

ctrl+shift+r

sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/30296/switzerland-down-to-tier-7

so tempted

>tfw your best man of the season is a Treq
Feels good I suppose

What's a really good beginner's nation to play so that i can learn the game
Like a club that's big, but not big enough to where I can just braindead win everything.
Maybe Lazio?

Anything really mid-table without continental expectations (be it EL or CL) in the top 5 countries. French Ligue 2 is rather comfy too, the teams aren't so good that you'll get manhandled all the time but the players aren't so shit that you'll get atrocious football either.

any personal ligue 2 recommendation, my french friend?

bbc.com/sport/football/40475664
nice straw grasping

Olympique Lyonnais
Leverkusen
Everton
Sevilla
A.C. Milan

Or my personal favorite
>Nottingham Forest

If you want a rather easy run, Strasbourg works. They have good youth facilities and especially rabid fans. Le Havre should have good facilities too but without the rabid fans; perhaps the Murrican owner will give you some cash too.

wew

Enjoy loading times.

>not disabling the tiers after promoting past them

>have a good player
>sell him because he has a goatee

is this okay?

You'll still have to deal with them for a while.

It's more related to the mass of players than the leagues, so it's not too important. However, it obviously gets slower and slower as seasons go by.

>the foreign clubs in switzerland aren't set up to have foreign regens in this db

Fuck, gonna just have to go with the silliest name

The liechtensteiners should be if you want the stupidest challenge save imaginable

Then he would only play EL and that would be a stupid challenge.

hnkcroatia.ch/

tfw they're swiss in game and don't have that kit

Can't you qualify for CL by winning EL?

No because Lichenstein are too tight to pay for it so they have no domestic league and one continental spot for winning their cup

Not in Lichtenstein apparently. And it would be tedious either way since you would've to chain CL wins to play it or you're back tot he EL. Which is why I wonder why they don't just fully integrate in the Swiss system and be done with it, but I've wondered so in the previous thread or something.

sorry my friend my little brother wanted to play PUBG with me so i played with him all evening

will stream tomorrow, had a slightly busier day today than i expected

looking forward to playing desu i was enjoying the willytown penises

Since no Lichenstein club is good enough to qualify for CL or even EL through normal means it's better for them to have their own system. If any of them actually gets good they'll probably try to be able to represent Switzerland in UEFA competitions.

That's basically a snowflake treatment. There isn't even a league system there.

what did my goalkeeper mean by this?

>Korea
>Those squad rules
End my life.

Standard Asian rules.

3 subs + GK if injured is the only rule I'd like to see in more leagues.

kek, actually laughed out loud.