Is this what autism looks like?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/Qwerty100/the-hipster-collection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

it's not 5k ratings and all of them are 3.0

who is this?

that's just a positive rating system, most of the time 2 stars = good album
i used a system like that many years ago but then i felt bad downrating most of my favorite music

Yes OP, actually having an account on RYM is indeed pure, unadulterated, raging autism.

i fucking hate retards who do this

RaumKrankheit

>no 5 star ratings
every justification for this is fucking embarrassing

literally me except i don't have any 4.5s either

so if your rating system is out of four, why not convert to the out of five system everyone else uses

well he seems to love This Heat which is cool

no, my rating system is out of five, i just haven't heard anything i would regard as 4.5/5 or 5/5

will you ever? what makes your 4.0s fall short of a 4.5 or 5 rating?

start listening to music

His 4.5s are all pseudcore too

Explain? What is the criteria for a 4.5/5?

the criteria for a 4.5 is incredible, 5 is supposed to be a masterpiece. i haven't heard either yet, so those two stay empty

The "positive rating system" wouldn't be too bad if that's how RYM actually worked. It otherwise doesn't make sense. Why even bother using the site if you're going to be so self-indulgent that you completely subvert how the rating system is supposed to work? It seems pointless.

It's just one form of autism. Using RYM as a means of parading your taste around like a fag is already incredibly autistic, as is caring about your curve. Or being one of those cunts who types pages and pages of horseshite on every major release like marsbars or LimedBagels

>literal autism

so you're telling me "mild enthusiasm" is your peak of musical enjoyment?

Have you considered donating your extra chromosome to someone with Turner Syndrome?

If your average is outside of the range of 1.5-3.5 your opinion can be safely disregarded

I'm good, right?

your average should be 2.5 if you have IQ above 100

think of 4.5/5 as a 9/10, you're basically saying you've never listened to a 9/10...

wow this triggers the mutants so much, i should probably remove all my 5s too

I've seen accounts like that, probably trolls, not sure if those accounts have any weight, desu.

not if you listen to music you think you might like

i know my curve is bad but what can I say? I always end up listening to music that I think I'm gonna like, from genres I already like, so by the end I almost always have a good time

his 0.5s are irrelevant but a 5 from that guy oughta weigh a fuckton

>Implying perfect albums exist.

oh, I thought it worked in a way in which you need a good distribution to have any impact overall.

I'm sure he listened to every single one of those 0.5 albums

>implying average music doesn't exist

Same here dude

I pretty much only listen to music I have a good idea that I'll like

i like this one

right, like that

I am RaumKrankheit, why you niggas roasting me and making a thread about my ratings?

>sees upcoming albums
t.

because you're a nigger

>Le trolled so hard
Stop sucking your fathers dick, and that of trumps.

Stop sucking the dick of the political environment in general.
Both sides are absolutely fucked and voting for either establishment does nothing but pledge yourself to restricting your own rights in the interest of either corporations or the government.

*wild qwerty100 appears*

I don't get this argument. Any music can sound perfect to the right ear. I rate a lot of albums 5 stars on RYM because there's nothing that I would change about them.

>spends free time reviewing and listening to music
>90% of the time spent listening to garbage

Not sure if autism, but sure is sadness

If you dont like music, what the hell are you doing in a music rating site? also it's funny how everytime i find a retard with ratings like that it's an asian guy's account.

this is pure autism

Looks good to me senpai

Too much 4.0's, I think the majority of albums should be rated 3.0-3.5, but it's much better then OP's pic anyway.

This is a perfect distribution of scores and a perfect rating system imo.

No, that's actually exactly how ratings should look like, except with a bit more 0.5 and 1.0s

I'm new to RYM and I also want (You)s.

Great distribution. You seem pretty positive towards any kind of music, even some pretty questionable stuff.

Indeed, sometimes i feel like i'm too positive about some music in fact, mostly because i'm not knowledgeable about theory or any of that i guess, which i want to learn.

Same

You're much better off being too positive towards music rather than the other way around, so you can easily listen to a horrible album and it'll truly be a really bad album because of your tendency to generally like music. Your negative ratings'll stand out more.

If you have an IQ above 125 your average should be 2.75, because the lowest you can give on RYM is 0.5, not 0.
(5 + 0.5) / 2 = 2.75.

Makes sense, plus it means i'm having a good time.

mine is probably a bit too top-heavy

Those 0.5 albums must be really bad.

autistic attention seeking faggots, every last one of you, I hope you die of cat AIDS

Opinions?

who hurt you, user?

This.
>being autistic over RYM curves
>being autistic over lastfm scrobbles
>making charts to post on Sup Forums
>posting in last week 5x5 threads
If you do this, you just use music as a fashion accessory and nothing else.

>replies to 8 posts
>”you guys are attention seeking!”

You fuckers need to be more positive.
Enjoying things is fun.

why would you listen to so many albums you hate???
simply EPIC!

Yeah, they are actually really bad.

>M-MUH CURVE ISN'T PERFECT
>WHAT WILL EVER HAPPEN TO ME IF I GET JUDGED BY ANONYMOUS USERS ON A TAIWANESE LARPING WEBSITE

t. RaumKrankheit

Enlighten us with a 4 of yours

Not about the curve, the dude spent ~3000 hours listening to music he hates, you have to be autistic to do that.

1 - 李香蘭 - 籣閨寂寂
2 - 周璇 - 周璇原声珍藏版
3 - Anton Webern - The Complete Music (Robert Craft)
4 - Art Tatum Trio - Art Tatum Trio (And Piano Solos By Art Tatum)
5 - Various Artists - Cora Indian Festive Music
6 - Federico García Lorca y La Argentinita - Colección de canciones populares españolas
7 - Toshiko Akiyoshi - The Many Sides of Toshiko
8 - Song and Dance Ensemble of Shensi Province - Five Revolutionary Folk Songs
9 - Jelly Roll Morton - The Pearls: The Library of Congress Recordings, Vol. 3
10 - 白光 - 百代百年系列 12∶戀之火
11 - 吴莺音 - 百代百年系列 9∶我想忘了你
12 - Wardell Gray - Memorial, Volume One
13 - Dolly Allen, Harry Harrison, Tommy Mundon, Brian Clift, Jon Raven - Black Country Night Out Vol. 2
14 - Various Artists - Sacred and Profane Music of the Ika
15 - Félix Leclerc - Chante Ses Derniers Succès
16 - Lee Wiley - Eight Show Tunes From Scores by George Gershwin
17 - Leopold Stokowski / The Philadelphia Orchestra - Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor
18 - Stefan Wolpe - Stefan Wolpe
19 - Serge Chaloff - The Complete Serge Chaloff Sessions
20 - Eugene Ormandy / The Philadelphia Orchestra - Prokofiev: Alexander Nevsky; Cantata No. 47
21 - American String Quartet - Prokofiev: String Quartets No 1 And 2
22 - Lennie Niehaus – Vol. 3: The Octet #2
23 - Ernesto Lecuona - Lecuona Plays Lecuona
24 - Pierre Boulez / Orchestre & chœur de l'Opéra, Paris - Alban Berg / Georg Büchner: Wozzeck
25 - محمد عبد الوهاب - Kollina Nehib Elqamar 1920-1935
26 - Yves Montand - Chante Paris
27 - Wilhelm Brückner-Rüggeberg / Sänger Freies Berlin - Kurt Weill / Bertolt Brecht: Die Dreigroschenoper
28 - Georges Brassens - N° 2: Interprète Ses Dernières Compositions
29 - Charles Wuorinen – String Trio / Bearbeitungen Über Das Glogauer Liederbuch / Grand Bamboula
30 - Joe Cormier - Scottish Violin Music from Cape Breton Island

>you have to be autistic to do that.
you have to be autistic to even rate shit on RYM to begin with

delet

This is what perfection looks like

my nigga

wait you guys listen to albums you think are a 2/5 or lower in full? after 10 minutes I can confidently say my score

Unless I really really don't like it I'll usually at LEAST skip some tracks to see if it just has a weak side A

>literally not a single popular album
kys

>wait you guys listen to albums you think are a 2/5 or lower in full?
Yeah. Maybe albums that start off weak take a turn for the better.

Example: I hated the side A of Bjork's Utopia and was leaning towards A 3-4/10 (which would make it my lowest scored Bjork album) and then when the B side turned on with songs like Courtship, Tabula Rasa and Claimstaker it got bumped up a few notches.

I usually try to get a good idea of the album before rating it, but if it's really bad, one or a second painful listen does the job.

Ugh, this, needs more Kendrick and Brockhampton

This is exactly like mine lmao

I think you're trying a lil bit too hard, but the only thing I know from there (Garcia Lorca y La Argentinita) is really good. Anyways, have fun and stop making fucking lists.

If it’s short I will just to be fully confident in my rating, otherwise I’ll skip around and see if anything is interesting.

Kendrick is average and Brockhampton are garbage. There are good popular artists :)

bretty good

>Jelly Roll Morton isn't popular

I've worked quite a bit to make my rating system more intuitive and tangible to me. I'm 2dumb for standard 7/10, 8/10 rating system and trying to discern if an album fits a number.

I laughed so hard at how incomprehensible this is, this is like a rating system you'd make when you're fucking drunk as shit

Focusing on degrees of enjoyment + engagement is more important than trying to pick apart how much you didn't like an album

I like that system of yours

Is this fool seriously that contrarian that he rates most of what he listens to 1/10? Or is he just listening to too much bad music?

this is the most tryhard shit ive seen on Sup Forums in a while, what are you, 16?

shut the fuck up your faggot, having a good time with music and fucking around isn't about fashion, you just don't know how to have fun. life doesn't have to be serious all the time

No, this is
rateyourmusic.com/list/Qwerty100/the-hipster-collection/

im pretty new to rym, hows this?

Pretty good, that's how a lot of people's spread looks when they first start using RYM.