W/ Westworld Thread General

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
imdb.com/title/tt5229638/
youtube.com/watch?v=qqfe7NzTD9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thandie

Hopkins looked bored out of his mind and still managed to out act everyone(except for Abernathy). S2 won't be the same without him

>William just wanted to play Battle Royale
>When it finally happens he has a broken arm and they shoot the other one
Can he manage a no arms run? Will he clear the game with such a handicap?

Maeve had a hard life

>William and Delores will never love each other again

Why is this allowed

BURN IT

>MiB: Don't you want that, Dolores? Huh? One true thing?
>Dolores: I already have that. I found someone true. Someone who loves me. His path will lead him back to me. And when he finds me, he'll kill you.

>MiB: To what do we owe this newfound stoicism?
>Dolores: I know he's coming. He'll find me. He'll take me away.
>MiB: Don't you understand? There's no one coming for you.
>Dolores: You're wrong. His love is real. So is mine. William will find me.

This breaks my fucking heart to be honest

IF FORD IS KILL IM DROPPING THIS SHOW

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

>At least 1,400 children were subjected to appalling sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, a report has found.

>Failures by those charged with protecting children happened despite three reports between 2002 and 2006 which both the council and police were aware of, and "which could not have been clearer in the description of the situation in Rotherham".

Why the FUCK wouldn't people just STOP these horrible pedophiles? They KNEW what was going on and they KNEW if they didn't arrest and prosecute the men named in reports that more young girls would be raped and abused.

It makes NO SENSE that this was allowed to go on for more than TEN YEARS and no-one stopped it.

Worst writing I've ever seen.

Ford is kill you retard he was shot in the back of the head

lousy ending that was clearly written to accommodate hopkins unwillingness to do a second season

that was fear of being labeled islamophobic and being "against progress"

this was someone turning their toaster into a death machine for no reason and then just kinda going along with its plot to murder everyone

is this supposed to be fun

William kinda looks like a dick in retrospect now, man just couldn't handle the fact Delores didn't remember him

>Last time on Dragon Ball \W/
>Writing characters who are weak-willed is juvenile writing
>Plots I don't understand are shit writing

what the fuck would be the point of season 2? there is nothing more to discover or explore here.

Something I can't help but notice about this show is that other then hopkins it portrays white males as sniveling cowards or liars

Is it just a coincidence or am I just projecting

This doesn't look like anything to me.

God I love Dolores so

So the serie is over right? no s2?
I mean the show would be huge shit without Ford. And most of the plots are revealed

What happened to Logan?

>tfw you identify with William

We are all the Man in Black now, bros. Fuck all whore women for leading us down the dark path.

Nigga lost his save. Who wouldn't be pissed off if that happened? It's like losing your progress on your Harvest Moon waifu or some shit.

what show am i suppose to be watching now that westworld is finished?

>Be complicit in the murder of dozens of people

>Do something that might possibly be seen as racist

Hmm I wonder which one a normie would pick?

fuck off tumblr/facebook/reddit/normalfag or what the fuck you are.

Nobody cared about white males or shit like this back in my days

This man walks into your office and slaps your show on the ass, wat do?

How about the outside world?Delos' real project that was hinted on episode 1 and 10?They mentioned they're not doing this simply for the money.

show me that the dude who was supposed to be protecting those children, let's call him Felix, literally programmed the abusers to molest children, then programmed the abusers to be able to murder him, THEN you'll have a case.

You're almost as retarded as Felix. Only almost, though, because it is literally impossible for a human to be that retarded.

Cry more Willoresfag.

By the time he was complicit in murder it was too late to do anything except get killed if he tried to resist.

it's just gonna be ten episodes of ed harris going ham

>the nolan brothers were so sure they're show would be a success that they planted the seed for a asian samurai spin off for the asian market in the last ep

fucking kek, what a shitshow

he didn't stay true to his waifu

>Writing characters who are weak-willed is juvenile writing

felix wasnt weak willed, he was retarded, the guy got intimidated by something he can literally turn off

The Young Pope if you haven't already.

ask for more funding

Well, there's William's hardcore run and Maeve trying to go back into the park so that could stretch the whole of S2.

Going for more than that is pretty messy unless they bring in the other parks.

>SOMETHING HAPPEN
>SECURITY ALERT
>LOCK EVERYTHING DOWN
>EXCEPT THE FRONT DOOR
>AND THE TRAINS

he memory clone himself next season its about Delos(now run by droids) robot supplanting every VIP in earth

Agreed. There is no way a human being would just go along with it. Every person in the world loves the human species, and there aren't any people out there that would be willing to join in and help intelligent androids rise up and wipe us out.

There isn't even a single example of a character in the show that feels this way!

Gas him

Dude, if there were androids so lifelike you couldn't tell them apart from real people, the military applications of that would pretty much change the theatre of war as we know it

i would say deleting her prime directive that prevented her from killing people was essentially being complicit in murder

he knew she had the intelligence and means to kill but was only held back by one thing, then he erased that.

What changed that the hosts were able to shoot guests?

>SEND THE STORMTROOPER SCHOOL SECURITY

So was it Ford that put the reveries in, or was it Arnold?

>OutsideWorld

I hope they do this

It's more than just not remembering.

He has to question her whole "love" of him because she's designed to smile and like the person who picks up her can.

And still he tried

>MiB: My path always... led me back to you, again and again. I grew tired of you after a while, of course. Looked for new adventures.

But he probably could never get her to REALLY love him like she did that first time around or become aware again. And so no more reason to try and use contacts at the park to get her out if she stops being conscious, no more reason to love her if it's not by choice and it's not real.

>Best couple won

There are some """"people"""" who think Dolores will jump on that old wrinkle William dick.

> End of S2, built up over another season
> Maeve makes it to the front door of Delos
>door to outside
> Steps out into the world
> Gets squashed by a passing foot because she failed to reverse the shrink ray.

The real project is stuying AI and trying to stimulate them to consciousness

Do you guys think Ed Harris and Jimmi Simpson look somewhat alike?
I don't fucking see any resemblance at all.

>SW

Samurai World?

Why not East World?

Or Orient World?

Samurai World would sound heckin' gay

Ford, it was all his plan to shake the bot

Please tell me Abernathy is coming back, he had the best scene in the show and I was waiting for him to show up in the finale and wreck shit. Where is he?

Ford changed that one line of code keeping them from killing

>Season 2 finale
>Bernarnold tries to lead group of robots out of the park
>Power to the train is cut halfway across island
>Dolores, Teddy, Mauve, Bernarnold, and co. step out of train into a thick jungle with old mechanical ruins scattered through the foliage
>Dolores: "Bernard what is this place?"
>Benars: "An unrenovated sector of the park that we could never could fully restore to a working order. We couldn't use it due to an... Infestation left behind by the company that first used this island"
>Mauve: "another company?"
>Bernard: "Yes..." *takes off glasses to clean them* "...InGen"
>T-Rex roar heard in the distance
>Cut to black

DA-DA DA-DADA-DA

That was the only thing that really grated me in the episode, how is it possible that such an advanced installation has such shitty security, even if they are advanced robots with perfect aim and arms strong enough to make recoil moot, they could've easily outmaneuvered them

Ford as a way for the hosts to suffer and break the cycle. Arnold didn't know how to do it since they were still starting off, Ford had 30+ years. Dude did the long con.

MAEVE

tfw no conscious robot happily ever after

honestly i thought that logan and the Mexican bandit guy looked really similar

Because it's SW you weeb

You do realize the guy on the right is like 30 years older? What the fuck is wrong you how could they look somewhat alike?No hat either

Shogun World
Sengoku world
Shrinkray world

Well guys, it's been fun. but this show is now officially popular and a hit, which mean these threads will start being less and less fun as more and more trashpeople and plebbitors show up in them. At least we will always have S1 threads white ShrinkRays and TwoTiemlines and other assorted faggotry locked safely away in our memories. The hipsters will never be able to take it from us.

According to Jimmi they trimmed his eyebrows to make him look like Harris

>Beep boop beep
>Slide up
>KILL ALL HUMANS MODE ACTIVATED

Who writes this shit

Delores was programmed to love teddy, she chose to love William out of free will sooooo.....

imdb.com/title/tt5229638/

10.0 when?

>Ford's argument for starting a robot revolution:
>we've done something that cannot be undone, and now we must commit and take responsibility for the consciousness we have brought into this world

>Felix's argument for starting a robot revolution:
>what if I get fired?
>this robot's really scary!
>???

what's your argument again, user?
are you saying he wasn't under duress?

Hey, it's just like real life.

>Felix wasn't a host

What the fuck is wrong with him?

BTFO

Do you even follow the show
it's all ford. Literally everything happening is Ford's masterplan

>Next season
>Samuraiworld
>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When MIb said, "I once a knew a guy named William", who here thought,"holy shit, he's Logan instead".

I never know for sure if he wasn't

Can I have a .webm of that scene where MIB beats the shit out of Laurence's cousins?

youtube.com/watch?v=qqfe7NzTD9M

Did you watch the fucking show? She gained the ability to wake herself up. Further, Felix the Fag is obviously a robot.

same

MAKE IT A BELIEVABLE PLAN THEN

BEEP BOOP BEEP
HACK THE FUCKING WORLD

Remember that the Asian boy had no reason to help her and not just instantly disable her and report to the upper folk

>inb4 MUH HOST
>inb4 HE WORKED WITH FORD ALL ALONG!

Also, anyone else disappointed that the host fucking shits "won"? I mean in the end not like it was an uprising, it was just them being allowed to kill everyone, it wasn't their fight, but just another suicide by robot.

Them losing would have been a better ending, just showing that whatever they do, they will never be in control.

considered it

So, we all agree pic related is still Nolan's best work?

>tfw a Tom Cruise cameo

>if I pull your position, will you freak out?
>It would be extremely chaotic
>I'm a big girl
>For me
>Well congratulations, you launched your new narritive, now what's the next step of your master plan?
>CRASHING THIS GALA, WITH NO SURVIVORS

BRAVO NOLAN

Idiot ball.

Same with the security and Delos' shitty security protocols.

Why in the fuck would a tablet for hosts also give you access to the building's security?

alright this kinda confused me

when maeve asks felix abou the samurais he says "its complicated" or something like that

why does he say that, im sure she would have understood "there is a samruai park too"

i was really hoping they would go somewhere with that, but i guess they just outsourced the writing for felix to some guy on craigslist

it's what you get for loving a bot, their minds could be easily wiped and reset unlike us human

>ford is in charge
>somehow it doesn't fit for you that he is able to hack his own world

We don't know if he's a host or not.

Yeah, Maeve told him he wasn't a host, but as part of her Escape narrative, she HAD to believe he was a human. He could simply have been programmed to read as human.

Remember when Theresa got Clementine to kill the host that was programmed to read as human?

Anyone have Bernard pepe?

Thirty fucking years. He's been visiting that park for 30 fucking years, and kept trying to get her to remember. But instead, all she ever did was forget, or get fucked by some other guest, or get straight up murdered.

Knowing that she wouldn't ever love him is what broke him. He became a monster for her, and in the end, it didn't matter because the girl he loved doesn't exist anymore.

>CEASE ALL MOTOR FUNCTIONS
>ARRGHHHH

newton is a 10/10

i'd do everything she told me to

>post YFW based ford comes back as a host and eternally BTFO'S everyone next season