I'm gonna just stop listening to this for good. It gets worse with every listen

I'm gonna just stop listening to this for good. It gets worse with every listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/tomserviceblog/2015/jun/09/beethoven-african-roots-beethoven-was-black
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's actually an album? I thought it was just a Sup Forums meme

You should stop listening to (c)rap

Meme rap is not good

no its not an album you just fell for the meme

>listening to Memerick Lamar in the first place

>removes everything except for DNA, PRIDE, LUST, XXX, FEAR, and DUCKWORTH
there now its 8/10

>LOL LET'S JUST BASH THE BEST RAPPER FOR NO REASON

I fucking hate you contrarians

Untitled Unmastered is a really good album, but it's his only album that's good all the way through. DAMN. is shit, TPaB is solid and peaks pretty high, GKMC has some good tracks but is mostly pretty bland and overly-reliant on a narrative that ultimately I don't find that interesting, and OD is nothing more than a promising amateurish first attempt. I haven't gotten around to S80 yet, not expecting much though.

You're probably just growing out of nigger music. It happens to most people when they hit 17/18.

>nigger music

I know you're underage, but if you actually do your research. All music originated from black music.

Why did it take so long, user?

>All music originated from black music.

t. Shaun King

There are few reasons to listen to rap if you don't have the intelligence of a black person

Get with the times homie. WE WUZ SYMPHONY WRITERS N SHIT

theguardian.com/music/tomserviceblog/2015/jun/09/beethoven-african-roots-beethoven-was-black

AYO HOL UP
*shoots a nigga*
HOL UP MANE
*eats fried chicken*
AYO
*steals a bycicle*
YO HOL UP SO
*abandons his child*
SO U BE SAYIN
*collects welfare check*
HOL UP NIGGA
*raps nonsense*
SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ MUCISHINZ AN SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET?????

Hey mom come look, I just said nigger on the internet XD

It's because that's what it is. If you're white and listen to this shit, kill yourself.

try listening to it backwards then

t. jesusland

None of you would talk shit to a black man in person you permavirgin keyboard warrior fags. Keep dedicating your life to shitposting on imageboards while big black cocks destroy your moms and daughters.

Of course I wouldn't talk shit to a black man in person. Because they have no impulse control and would kill me.

Assblasted newfag. You can fuck right off back to plebbit you triple nigger.

Looks like some people caught their wives getting fucked by a black man.

>not FEEL or YAH
absolute shit taste

I pretty much 100% agree with this except that I would rate TPaB higher than Untitled Unmastered. People don't seem to like it much on this board though, at least not these days.

Hoo boi looks like dat nigguh got done flew out from them cotton fields ayyyyyyyyyy

/thread

i could listen to duckworth forever and never get tired of it

It's fucking great. I could live without Loyalty. But that song's still okay.