Ask a native binn about Finland

Other urls found in this thread:

company.nokia.com/en/news/press-releases/2016/05/18/nokia-signs-strategic-brand-and-intellectual-property-licensing-agreement-enabling-hmd-global-to-create-new-generation-of-nokia-branded-mobile-phones-and-tablets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Drink tea every day
Feels good bro.

What's Finland's stance on the immigration crisis in Europe?

is it cold??

Do you approve of the cuckold lifestyle?

Does everyone sound like that Spurdo on the hydraulic press channel?

white men shouldn't be allowed to comment on their struggles
we need more variety and color in our daily lives
no
I partake as well
yes

Nokia 3310 vs Muslim Suicide Bomber - who would win ?

Whats your favourite Spurdo Sparde picture?

When will glorious Nokia make a comeback and save us from chinkshit?

Is Patrik Laine elite?

Come back here, we need more people to start a communist revolution, it's time for it

Faggot

company.nokia.com/en/news/press-releases/2016/05/18/nokia-signs-strategic-brand-and-intellectual-property-licensing-agreement-enabling-hmd-global-to-create-new-generation-of-nokia-branded-mobile-phones-and-tablets

>Nokia branded
wow it's fucking nothing

well it means they aren't gonna try it themselves or they wouldn't have sold the rights

Nokia is a technology company like IBM today. They sell link radios and tech. There's no profit making cheap electronics in the west.

How are the sami

Do people actualy know that you're Mongols? Most of people here dont even know what Prussia was.

My partner of five years is a finnsquito.

While you're at it: can Germany be great without Austrio-Hungarish or Polish spirit, the latter being the foundation of Prussian might and charm?

Since question, I was really surprised to learn that baltic/polish region was really Prussia, then made me think about the other way Germany was great, through Austro-Hungarian Empire

This is not a stealth way to call germen cucks, I'll never say a really bad thing about y'all, you're not englishmen

While you're at it: can Germany be great without Austrio-Hungarish or Polish spirit, the latter being the foundation of Prussian might and charm?

Sincere question, I was really surprised to learn that baltic/polish region was really Prussia, then made me think about the other way Germany was great, through Austro-Hungarian Empire

This is not a stealth way to call germen cucks, I'll never say a really bad thing about y'all, you're not englishmen

Moama ba bine memat

Baga un dump daca mai ai spurdouri romanesti

Literally remove yourself from my country.

Everyone who does not drink green tea is a fag warlord

End of story

No one knows, because they live in exile on like a 100km x 100km area way up in the north. Every December we see them though, when some of them get invited to the independence day reception. We mostly laugh at their retarded traditional clothing.