Thoughts? Pic unrelated

Thoughts? Pic unrelated.
youtu.be/VSEcQ7QqW4c

Sauce?

That's some good fuckin hot sauce, user, patrician taste

pleb shit watery chili powder

Fucking hell user, of all the times you chose to use a pic of Cholula, you chose the moment I'm sat here literally drinking the dregs from a bottle of Cholula.
Weird.

It's better than that chunky sriracha shit
There's nothing better than filling a scoop chip with shredded cheese and drowning it in Cholula

for me its el yucateco

Looks tasty, which variety should I start with?
I'm a spic btw

I dunno man, whenever I watch Hot Ones, pic related really catches my eye. I want to try this one, looks awesome. Classy label, and has ginger in it which I love.

Also OP, I'm not digging that track.

>can't into ginger hot sauces
I love ginger, but I never enjoy it in hot sauce, am I missing out?

if u want something with a lil kick and some great flavor try this

I don't know because I haven't tried that specific one, and you probably wouldn't like it since its other main ingredient is scotch bonnets, so it's your standard heavy duty capsicum-based hot-sauce.
I'd say that there are more traditional spicy preparations in south, SE and east asia, likely pre-dating the introduction of chilli peppers to that part of the world in terms of their origin, where ginger works really well.
that's probably where you'd have to look IMO

I take it this one has sichuan peppercorns in it too then? that could be interesting.

Ah good point, I've been meaning to get more into really hot Asian cuisine
Thanks, user

yeah it's got the peppercorns in it. almost tastes like it has olives in there idk if that's the peppercorns. but it has 18 ghostpeppers so it's formidable. goes really well with meat-steak, burgers, etc, bacon eggs and cheese. probably would taste good on some salad too

I move around a lot between different family members. Unfortunately, I'm not currently in the household where I stored my bag of sichuan peppercorns so I can't remind myself what they're like right now. All I know is they're very distinctive and aromatic.
By themselves they don't taste like olives, but I can imagine how they would contribute to the perception of olives in combination with other things, especially while your tongue is being blitzed by those ghost peppers.

*BEEP BEEP*, just the best hot sauce you can get at a normie grocery coming through

recently bought this

the heat reminds me of cajohns black mamba 6 hot sauce.

threw some on my pizza last night and nearly shit my pants this morning. good times would recommend.

I enjoy cholula and tabasco, but recently i've been making my own hot sauce from this other sauce that's basically just ground up chilis, no real flavor. i dilute the sauce with a little vinegar, then add salt, pepper, a little sugar and other spices to my own taste. Doing it this way really helps to maximise the experience of any meal that calls for hot sauce

What's everyones stance on the hot sauce 'Frank's Red Hot'?

I'm a pleb when it comes to hot sauce
What's the essentials?

whatever you like really. tabasco has really bad flavor and recently i've been kinda turned off by cholulhlahah. it has this weird metallic after taste that i don't like. yucateco is good, valentina is good, crystal is good. sir rocha is pretty shit.

you should check out heatonist and watch hot ones. hot ones is a pretty good interview show but even if you dont like it, it will turn you on to some cool hot sauces. heatonist sells a bunch of gourmet sauces that do a really good job managing flavor and heat. and if you live in new york you can go to their williamsburg/chelsea location and the ppl who work there will help you out/give you tastings.

watery ketchup

Cholulu is only good for tacos but it's hands-down the best hot sauce you could ever put on a taco.

Texas Pete is underrated

I wouldn't use it as a topping but I love mixing it into shit like noodles or rice or whatever