Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer Becomes Second Highest Viewed Teaser After One Day

>#1 is Beauty and the Best.

comicbook.com/2016/12/05/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-trailer-becomes-second-highest-vie/

>Recently, the teaser trailer for Disney's live action adaptation of Beauty and The Beast became the most watched teaser trailer in a 24-hour period. Basically, no other movie teaser has had more views in its first day online than Beauty and The Beast.

This weekend, another teaser came very close to beating that record.

>Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 debuted its first teaser during the ACC Football Championship game on Saturday night, and the internet exploded. Within just 24 hours, the video was viewed over 81 million times.

>Guardians director James Gunn took to Facebook to thank his fans, and the folks at Marvel and Disney, for all of the support surrounding the franchise.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/marvel/2016/12/03/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-trailer-to-debut-tomorrow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I enjoyed some marvel movies but that Guardians teaser is so retarded

dumbest capeshit franchise by far

why do the normies like it so much?

Now that the dust has settled, can we finally agree that this is teaser-kino?

Completely irrelevant record that Disney uses as a PR tool to sell their movies. Absolutely meaningless in terms of box office gross. This 81m "views" figure also include repeats viewings so if you've got a bunch of shills watching the movie repeatedly then that inflates the figure. Beauty and the Beast broke this stupid record and its trailer only has 21m views on Youtube, compared to 41m for Deadpool, 68m for BvS, 77m for Suicide Squad.

Number of posts: 2
Number of IPs: 1

Fuck off.

Sup Forums - Disney News

>i am groot

no

>yfw based Gunn makes the first Marvel movie without Iron Man to hit a billion

BASED JAMES
THE TRUE SAVIOUR OF CAPEKINO
AND OFFICIALLY /OURGUY/

>81 million

That's a big number

I just watched this too and I spent the entire trailer repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 20 seconds it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky baby tree movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place.

>still posting cuck Evans
Lmaoooo

for jew

Too bad he doesn't care much for the overarching storyline, it'd be cool to see him handling one of Infinity War movies.

user, it ought to be that way. It's not even just criticism. Disney is now grabbing such a slice of the market that anything non-Disney is going to be considered obscure cult indie kino art films.

That's better

Failed forced meme is fail and forced

>using 9gag memes

>debut your trailer on ESPN
>count all the people who watch ESPN as "trailer views"
>LOOK HOW MANY TRAILER VIEWS THIS MOVIE HAS GOTTEN EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THEM DIDN'T ACTIVELY SEEK OUT THE TRAILER TO WATCH IT, IT WAS JUST PART OF AN ADVERTISEMENT DURING AN EXTREMELY POPULAR SHOW

And that's how Disney's PR works.

Makes me want to drop movies altogether

Now it makes a lot more sense desu

See you on opening day

My dear sweet summer child

It didn't debut on espn

Triggered.

No doubt I'll be here, not watching another cash grab Disney flick

comicbook.com/marvel/2016/12/03/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-trailer-to-debut-tomorrow/

After plenty of waiting, it appears that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 will debut its trailer tomorrow on ESPN during the ACC Championship.

>dumbest capeshit franchise by far

>why do the normies like it so much?

Really tickles your brainmatter.

It debut hours earlier. After the Marvel panel in Brazil.

>le fail meme is fail!!
2006 meme.

HURR DURR

>teaching a baby groot how to deal with an atomic bomb device/controller
>said baby groot keeps repeating "i am groot, i am groot, i am groot"
>some discussion about tape

"this is reddit this is memes" pasta never more relevant

Why does that matter? It was in the first 24 hours, so all of those viewers for the ACC Championship game were counted as "trailer views".

underage b& plz...

Clemson stomped dat ass doe

>plz....
>hurr durr
Fucking hell user. Do you have a funnyjunk account?

>Why does that matter?

You were wrong about when it debut. Also nobody watched that shitty game.

Tv views are not online trailer views

kill yourself

>so all of those viewers for the ACC Championship game were counted as "trailer views".

Proof?

>youtube views across like 5 videos has barely over 12 million views

really tickles the thinkle

>Virginia tech nerd detected

Make like Cho and kill yourself

Your rage is palpable

What does a person's political views have to do with the DCU being shit?
DCucks want to take down Evans for all the tears he's caused kek

You type like a literal 12 year old

You do know that DCucks view trailers multiple times as well right?

>You type like a literal 12 year old
>.

>DCucks want to take down Evans
he took himself down mate. Not your fault he released his inner sore loser behavior and is still crying about the electorate vote

DCU is still shit, so his laugh or anyone's for that matter is still relevant.

Disney pays people in China to get views, its a known practice

>bots

>shillbro triggered he had to make new memes to push their shitty reddit mouseflicks

>Ben Affleck defends Islam
Lol

Embarrasing af, what a fuckin cuck

what does this mean?

KEK thinking this affects Evans totally destroying DCucks and their trash universe. The tears never end.

He's literally raping her

did you get triggered by a different opinion?

>being a fan of Evans

Nu-male beta cuck detected

It means that DCucks are forever bitter angry man children that instead of wanting to burn down Warner Bros studios for making complete garbage DCU movies they try to blame Marvel for their universe being shit.

wow

teaser trailers

trailers of trailers

that's super interesting

Learn english you shillfuck

Viewbots, surely.

>Le Nu-male buzzword

Isn't this the part where you post muscular DC men with no shirts working out? How do cocks taste like user?

I was on about his political opinion, mate. I think youre having a conversation with yourself a bit here

>disney has bots just like they have shills and buy reviews to manufacture hype
>meanwhile dr strange underperformed

But it actually looks like fun? Don't tell me you don't want rocket boots and that swaggin helmet

That's obviously because marvel has bots racking up views for them.

If you actually say those words out loud (even if under your breath) you need to get off Sup Forums and get a fucking hobby.

>I just watched this too and I spent the entire trailer repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

So answer the question. What does political views have to do with the DC Universe being shit?

Ive not mentioned those films. Im mocking the man, obviously.

>different
Objectively wrong would be the correct phrasing.