Really makes you think, huh?

Really makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/gunman-opens-fire-orlando-gay-club-report-article-1.2670322
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_algebra#Babylonian_algebra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Not much to think about

Name one good thing.

That can't be real

Math

yeah I was thinking about how there isn't a good thing islam has given us

"no"

FAKE
A
K
E

I suppose we simply would have never worked out basic algebra without the sand niggers, seems like a fair trade, terrorism for slope theory!

I can't think of one.

>Islam is your friend goy, many hundreds of years ago people that lived in the middle east made a few advances in math and astronomy
>don't look at anything after that though goy

Good for keeping track of the
>CURRENT YEAR

Where were the armed bystanders to stop the shooting in the gaybar?

POL BTFO

Kek

Wait? Our media didn't tell us it was Islam. Was it Islam?

It's not.

This troll needs to die.

hmmmm

pre islam

worse

Maths pre-dates the 7th Century, dummy.

>But so many become victims by white nutters with guns in the US

Why. Do. They. Always. Ignore. Black. On. Black. Crime? Sigh..

I'm thinking very deeply right now, can't seem to find

I never understood this meme.

Muslim "math" was basically just conventional arithmetic.

Are we supposed to believe that any people who could create a civilization were also unable to create a system of counting things unless Muslims showed them how to?

no, they didn't invent shit. the sand nigger simply just translated works from the greeks into arabic and gave it a sand nigger name

List of good things Islam has given:
-9/11(?)

nydailynews.com/news/national/gunman-opens-fire-orlando-gay-club-report-article-1.2670322

>The 2 a.m. attack was “well organized and well prepared," said local cops as FBI officials painted the attack as domestic terror. The shooter, who was not from the Orlando area, may have had “leanings” toward radical Islam, Special Agent Danny Banks revealed.

The advances in algebra (Muslims didn't invent it) came in spite of Islam, not because of it. There's nothing in the Qu'ran that inspires somebody to by anything more than a child raping goatfucker

Hookah?

That's all I got

U wot?

Memes

>Fell for the islam invented mathematics meme

Serriously, WHAT good things?
Not a single one comes to mind.

this has to be fake?

This. Biggest islamic mathematicians like Omar Khayaam were anti-islam.

I wish it hadn't happened, because fags or not, those were probably innocent people who didn't deserve to be gunned down like that.

Regardless, it happened. And l'm kinda glad it's a raghead because it's probably going to advance Trump's agenda which will make America, and hopefully the world, safer from Islamic terrorism.

>Roman's bolt thousands of miles of roads, bridges, aqueducts without math

#notallterrorists

Kebab?

no, that comes from India

It was a gun free zone.

Maths and Science came from Greeks
Gunpowder came from Asia
Slavery and Zoophilia came from Paleolithic ages

Muslims were just the original WE WUZ

>white nutters

Didn't know tyrone and LeGonnashootyou were white. really makes me fucking think

Fucking hell, these people have no shame

Now, everyone is going to be upset over the #Charleston church massacre. But let's just think of all the GOOD things white men have given us

What is actually wrong with these people? Their supposed allies are literally being gunned down in the streets and all they can say is #notallmuslims.

laughingindiansandgreeks.jpg

Every damn time.

20 people who had parrents or friends died, which roughly converts 40 secured new trump voters and a lot more leaning towards trump now.
Unless the homos friends are radically left, then they will only advance in leftism.

Muslims sit higher on the victim pyramid than homosexuals. It's as simple as that.

It was in an HIV+ zone.

To be fair, my first thought is always "he was probably a muslim".

and hopefully Trump gets elected here and more trump-like politicians rise up in Europe. We need to save ourselves.

They invented mathematics.

Islam is peace.

muslim "education"

I'm not even in doubt of his election nor if he's going to make America Great Again.
He is a good man, he was in Home Alone.

Muslims didn't fuckwad
Babylonians and shit weren't Muslim as Islam didn't exist
Kill yourself potato nigger, or at least stop posting

Meme's, then again they're mostly not by them but made about them.

>They invented mathematics.

Kek

When was the last white shooting anyway? Is there some statistic on the ethnicity/religion of mass shooters?

He will keep us safe from the Islamic animals and we need Europe to do the same.

They did. They also invented surgery, coffee, music and the toothbrush.

You fucking idiot you are making us look bad

So is this photoshop or did the cuck actually say this and delete it?

isn't this one of the good things Islam gave us?

yah, it makes me think of all the shit they would be saying if the shooter had been white instead of one of their pet minorities.

Exactly. Again, it's sad that it happened, but something like this will probably make America a safer place, as paradoxical as that may seem.

It's just a shame that it has to come to this for people to wake up. Conservative or Liberal, you have to realize that the fundimental Islam carried over by shitskins from the Middle East is a cancer that clashes with the Western way of life in every concievable way.

I disagree with him on many things, but I really wish Liberals listened to someone like Bill Maher rather than an a regressive leftist like Calendar Man.

You're making yourself look bad, pleb.

whitey cracker killed christina grimmie, we really should ban guns

What the fuck do you think

He is only making himself look bad.

Islam frobids music other than prayer song though

Because they don't care, it's just virtue signalling.

Top fucking kek this is shit b8

shooting up a gayclub in Orlando maybe?
I swear americans have the attention span of a goldfish

yeah, makes me think about how butthurt trumpfags are that they spend hours each day posting fake twitter memes on Sup Forums

what a life you guys must have

its not

twitter.com/iamjohnoliver

Every now an again there is an Irish hate thread and they say we are pro Islam and Faggots like him are the cause of that

Oh, it's fake... had to check though, it was totally believable

>Everything I don't like is bait
Fuck off back to r.eddit.

>caring about degenerates

Edgy and underrated

List of all the good things islam has given us:
Kebabs

Welp that's about it, pack up boys.

At this point I can't even differentiate blatant sarcastic photoshops from actual leftist logic.

They didnt invent shit. A handful of them kept the books instead of burning them when they pillaged what was left of a greater civilization.

And we got it back through trade after.

Too lazy to look up better sources, but this still suffices for now.

I used to think you were cool Ireland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_algebra#Babylonian_algebra

The same way 20+ people are dead and all Sup Forums can say is #getTrumpelected?

stupid potato. They didn't invent mathematics.

Greeks inventented geometry. Afterwards arabs brought over the hindu numbering. It was only in the 1600s that calculus was really getting the modern style (and not thanks to mudslimes).

Mudslimes gave us a lot in optics department and translated a lot of works. Honestly mudslime science around 1000 was pretty goat & quite secular.

>the islamic ummah is the same as 500 years ago

Retarded integrism (for instance, wahabbism) is a movement that came to power after the based arab nationalism.

Yeah, enlightened arab scientists gave us some of the algebra we use today, but the muslims we are talking about now are those who are alive.

The bad outweighs the good.

>Their supposed allies are literally being gunned down in the streets and all they can say is #notallmuslims.

To liberals, gays are practically not even a marginalized group anymore. I remember reading a bunch of articles not too long ago about dropping the gay from LBTG because of how accepted gay men are now. Real snake eating its own tail type shit.

Islam is peace.

Did Islam even make hummus?
That's the only good that has come out of that area since the muslims took over.

Islam was invented in 600AD. Try again.