Last Rapey in Paris

>'Last Tango in Paris' director admits controversial butter rape scene was really rape
So is this film a classic? Or is it just snuff? Or perhaps snuff kino?

she was asking for it

does she at any moment say no during the scene? i haven`t watched in years.

it's kino/snuff if you like the fact that the scene was actual rape after the reveltion

fpbp

yep

I don`t understand how it can be called rape. There was a crew in there filming. If she wanted it stoped, she could have just yelled STOP or HELP to the grip, gaffer, assistant camera, assistant director, makeup, or the dozen production assistants.

there were actual penetration? or just the director got her scared enough so he can film the reaction?

>tfw this girl was 19 in that pic
>looks like a full-grown adult
>like people that age should look
>tfw you just turned 19
>still look and feel 15

>snuff
you fucking plebs need to stop using words you dont understand.
Has she murdered on screen? no? than it is not a fucking snuff film.

>>tfw you just turned 19
>>still look and feel 15
For a female that's great
For a man - go ahead and kys yourself now

He didn't penetrate her. She said it "felt" like rape, because it wasn't in the script so she hadn't agreed with it.

Big woop.

no of course not. idiots are calling this scene "rape" because she didn't realize she didn't have to film the scene if it wasn't in the script and they didn't tell her about the butter beforehand. obviously no actual sex took place but lots of hollywood celebs apparently only read the title of the clickbait articles and assumed she was sodomized against her will.

I have no idea if there was actual penetrations, but when people talk about that scene, they act like there was.

Family Planning Benefit Program???

>In a 2006 interview, Schneider said that the rape scene involving butter was not in the script and that "when they told me, I had a burst of anger. Woo! I threw everything. And nobody can force someone to do something not in the script. But I didn't know that. I was too young".[19] In 2007, Schneider recounted feelings of sexual humiliation pertaining to the rape scene:
>They only told me about it before we had to film the scene and I was so angry. I should have called my agent or had my lawyer come to the set because you can't force someone to do something that isn't in the script, but at the time, I didn't know that. Marlon said to me: 'Maria, don't worry, it's just a movie,' but during the scene, even though what Marlon was doing wasn't real, I was crying real tears. I felt humiliated and to be honest, I felt a little raped, both by Marlon and by Bertolucci. After the scene, Marlon didn't console me or apologise. Thankfully, there was just one take.[17]

oh so she knew about the scene and went with it

why is everyone talking about it like it was an actual surprise "hold her down and fuck her" rape?

bye rddit

fpbp = first post best post

Reminder that Marlon Brando is now posthumously blacklisted in liberal circles. It will soon be frowned upon to praise The Godfather in Hollywood

>And nobody can force someone to do something not in the script. But I didn't know that. I was too young
But you can force someone to do something if it is in the script. So I could just go out and start brutally raping women on the street, and then when I get arrested, I'll tell the police "No, no, it's fine! All just a big misunderstanding. See, I have this script here. It's all written here in this script, so I'm allowed to rape her."

assuming she agreed to the script beforehand and was paid to participate in your little "scene," then yes.

They told her the morning of the shoot. She contacted her agent and lawyers to see if she could say no without dropping out of the movie and she couldn't. It wasn't real rape at all. No penetration and she was told hours before.

>sorry miss, but you are under contractual obligation to be raped
ok sure

Cap to the rescue!

It's part of the method.

>when you go the theater for some cinema and they are all out of anus butter

>Chris Evans
wow his brother looks a lot better, wtf happened?

if she agrees to be raped it's not a rape is it?

What is method acting

If it was a guy I'm sure the same thing would have happened

Kek don't listen to this idiot. It sucks now but in a few years you'll be grateful

>hire a prostitute
>before you stick it in she says no
>OK fine but gimme money back
>But I want the money
>OK then let me fuck you
>OK
>fuck prostitute
>RAPE

Bertolucci:

>“Several years ago at the Cinémathèque Française someone asked me for details on the famous butter scene. I specified, but perhaps I was not clear, that I decided with Marlon Brando not to inform Maria that we would have used butter. We wanted her spontaneous reaction to that improper use [of the butter]. That is where the misunderstanding lies. Somebody thought, and thinks, that Maria had not been informed about the violence on her. That is false!”

>Bertolucci also went on to add: “Maria knew everything because she had read the script, where it was all described. The only novelty was the idea of the butter. And that, as I learned many years later, offended Maria. Not the violence that she is subjected to in the scene, which was written in the screenplay.”

>Bertolucci’s original comments have sparked fury from many, including Jessica Chastain who tweeted to say she felt “sick” and Chris Evans who called it “beyond disgusting”.

She knew there would be violence in the film because she read the script

fuck you all fucking libtards, they did nothing wrong

Mommyposters BTFO

so did brando literally lube her asshole or what?

I love this film but the butter idea to me, kills it. I mean, who the fuck uses butter as a lubricant. Bertolucci and Brando are both degenerate morons for thinking that using butter for anal sex is a good idea. I bet they voted for Hillary too.

>people finally talking about LTiP, a bona fide masterpiece
>it's just to regurgitate something that's been in the news countless times already
>for no reason other than to get offended by something
>wasn't even an assault since she was told prior to filming, just not prior to the day of filming

Why is the age difference a problem? It's 2016 for Christ sake.