Percentage Wise - is this the biggest bo BOMB ever?

18mi budget
126k gross
.007 return

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/12/miss-sloane-the-pro-gun-control-fairytale-of-liberals-dreams
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It hasn't released wide yet

I want her to rape me desu

Should have added that kind of scene, may have saved this garbage

It's time for her to cater to the white male again if she wants to continue working in hollywood.

>trailer tells you nothing about the film
>turns out its anti gun propaganda

What a waste

Why do you hate freedom, mommy?

Zyzzyx Road
Budget: 1,200,000
Box Office: 30 (thirty)
Return: .000025

Well no shit they wouldn't advertise that fact, that can potentially alienate like half the country

>make movie about gun control
>surprised when it flops

never noticed that monkey looks like jim Carrey

> Miss Sloane is a 2016 French-American political thriller film directed by John Madden

What is that thing

>30 (thirty)

Is this the end of mommykino?

AEIOU

>film at the time the lowest-grossing film of all time, earning just $30 at the box office from six patrons

this may sound weird, but I wish Jessica Chastain was my aunt and would engage in very taboo sexual acts with me

so let me guess. At the end of the movie after a long hard fight against the racist NRA and the evil arms manufacturers they will finally ban guns and sun starts to shine and American is finally safe and free from violence.

i think miley cyrus LOL film is the worst but i would have to look it up and desu i couldnt give any fucks

I hate new Sup Forums for being so stupid.

She actually commits political suicide. She tricks the corrupt pro-gun senator into commiting fraud WITH her so that they go to jail together and the bill passes.

It's cool though because they show that she gets a shorter sentence than he does.

>#nastywoman hashtag flashes during the trailer.

Pretty cringe.

From the trailer it didn't look like a anti gun propaganda honestly, it looked like more about a woman with an ego

You conveniently forgot it's been played in 4 theaters.

>corrupt pro-gun senator

No suprise there. I could have guessed that the pro gun politicians in the movie are portraited as ruthless and corrupted.

Calm yo tits. From what I understand, she's also pretty ruthless. So it isn't black and white.

Well the thing is she's a remorseless, corrupt, sociopathic evil lobbyist for polluting rivers and selling cigarettes and drilling oil and covering up unsafe cars and sheeit but she's reached her absolute limit when it comes to guns so she'll use all of her powers of dishonesty and manipulation against the evil gun lobbyists.

Because as evil as her character is, guns are still too much for her to advocate.

whats this shitty movie about?

I did watch like 20 seconds of the 6 minute trailer but got bored and turned it off

who the fuck goes to the cinema to listen to jewish rant about anti gun or whatever this shit is about?

OP, I can't stand that fucking bitch. Normally I'm all about red headed women but JC looks like a world class cunt who can barely refrain from sneering. I avoid everything she's in.

If even she didn't love guns, then I won't! *registering dem*

MAMMA MIA
PAPA PIA
BABY GOT THE DIARRHEAAAAA

>there's a subplot where she hires a male prostitute because she can't find a man willing to have consensual sex with her
lel

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/12/miss-sloane-the-pro-gun-control-fairytale-of-liberals-dreams

Excellent write up of the plot (and plotholes) of the movie.

Watch ToL. I can only imagine her as that character.
Also, Oscar when? She's managed some quite controversial roles. If not for torture debacle, she would have won in the JLaw year.

You're sick, user

Because they are.