As a right wing tranny who has supported Trump for the past year I feel justified in saying

DEUS VULT
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/archives/2015/12/01/dont-expect-a-brain-scan-to-tell-you-if-youre-transgender-or-not/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Repent from your sinful ways or die

Who does these epic pictures/paintings of trump? They are really great.

A lot of them are just Warhammer 40k pictures with Trump's face and logo pasted over them. However, because of how prevalent these ones are, genuine fanart of Trump wearing God-Emperor armor has been showing up.

you need to die, you are mentally ill,

fuck you degenerate

you deserve death and will get it, take the redpill brainwashed idiot

That one is Washington from AssCreed 3's alternate history edited

where in aus mate?

>faggot
>Deus Vult

fucking repent or burn faggot

perfect example why the useful idiots that compromise the "right wing" minorities will realize their folly when their dream becomes a reality

no, I would rather die being myself.
proud that the world will be safe in the god emperors hands

already taken long before you even knew what it was christmas present

brisbane

Want to have an impromptu trump rally on the gold coast in my house?

I'm pretty disgusting though senpai

So you are voting LDP right?

there's a candidate in my electorial division so yeah.

I can deal with gays but I can't deal with trannies. Fucking disgusting. Kill yourself.

sorry ahmed, you're going to go back to your sand

>no, I would rather die being myself.
proud that the world will be safe in the god emperors hands

Same.

There's an eternal hell prepared for you.
Repent now while there is time.

Develop virtues not anal scars.

if I go to hell it has to be better than the torment I go through already

Maybe it's just you and your parents to blame, but you can't change that or take it back - so forgive your parents - and that problem is solved.
Then look unto you, all your being - and there you should start fixing things up.

While still alive you can restore yourself, have the help of Church - approach it and demand its resources and help.

Ignore the faggots that tell you to die and fuck off. They're here to divide us. I for one, love trannies and welcome them with open arms.

>tranny
get help for your mental disorder

>Ignore the faggots that tell you to die and fuck off.
>I can deal with gays but I can't deal with trannies. Fucking disgusting. Kill yourself.

It's too true, kek. Its always the faggots.

Being yourself = being a filthy degenerate with no self restrain
You are always yourself, you won't transform into a deer, what does being yourself even mean? sounds like retarded shit people on kikebook share.

I like your flag
being myself is being myself, there is no cure, there is a treatment to try to alleviate gender dysphoria and that treatment is transition.
I would rather be dead

We need every right winger united, not divided.
You're welcome

>Being myself is pretending that i am a female even though I'm not
Are you hearing yourself? stop repeating the kikebook tier shit, it's the opposite, you are not being yourself.
It's pretty shitty cure, if people are still killing themselves at extremely high rates.

So you're pretty much the Australian version of Kayla?

>Redpilled
>Faggot
Pick one.

its not a cure, its a treatment
its all I have to try to stop the dysphoria
it doesn't work because the technology isn't good enough
if they had a anti dysphoria pill I would take it

So .... if Trump wins, is he finally going to replace those 50 Soviet stars in your flag with 50 Christian crosses?

All you have to do is stop being a retard who tries to hide his fetishism behind fancy words to convince himself that it's not his fault, that there is nothing that he can do, and that everything he does is justified.

You are a retarded degenerate who should put himself in a cage or cut contact entirely with the rest of the world, freak.

its not a fetish though
I don't get sexually aroused at the thought of being female

Try TRT. Why does sex even play such huge part of your life, why do trannies dress up as a woman even though clothes are human invention, you should be comfortable "being a woman" in male clothes too.

>tranny defending a guy who killed its people
I swear I've fallen into some kind of alternate dimension recently. Shits getting really bizarre.

It is. You can hide it all you want, try to use different labels. But in the end it is.
Be the way, instead of trying to use your petty pseudoscience, I recommend you read what happened in studies about twins

I wonder how much propaganda you read daily to be able to continue being a freak without guilt. I really wonder how much you inhibit anything that aren't your retarded sexual fantasies. You probably have an entire folder of pictures that you use to convince yourself.

I'm a virgin

you didn't read the thread

that isn't pseudoscience, its a sourced study

I meant gender, not sexual intercourse.

There are sourced studies for literally everything you want.

I think you can imagine how much value LGBT studies that say how the LGBT is a perfect, innocent victim have

right on the money

don't reply to the retards on Sup Forums please

they go out of their way to bother reading any literature or research on transgenderism and gender dysphoria

they are literally convinced any research that supports an epigenetic, tangible cause for the condition is literally some jewish conspiracy

hotair.com/archives/2015/12/01/dont-expect-a-brain-scan-to-tell-you-if-youre-transgender-or-not/

Also, were you ever abuse as a child?

I just wanted to say that I hope that trump really does win the election.
I would do anything to be a normal white woman with a white husband and be a mother and dedicated wife.
I know I'm a freak, and I look forward to the day of the rope.

Sup Forums is having a damn hard time coming up with studies to back their shit on the matter though...
And when you do you're literally too retarded to even understand the study you quote, but do go on, oh wise man.

night Sup Forums

>were you ever abuse as a child?
no

Have a deadly landing from a rope.

>no
Why not?

>I know I'm a freak, and I look forward to the day of the rope.
You obviously wanna be bullied, weakling.

Sup Forums loves freaks like you. I do too.
I would never marry a woman again, but if this woman was a rightwing tranny that open threads on Sup Forums with DEUS VULT written, i may change my mind.

I don't know what you are talking about. Everything I have said is completely true.

>I would do anything to be a normal white woman with a white husband and be a mother and dedicated wife.
I really wonder how freaks like you can even write those things, how you can completely lose all shame and just follow your fetishism with no end.

You would rather kill yourself than stop being a freak.

>tranny
Are you passable?
I'm OK with passable traps/shemales/mentally I'll fags, it's obvious looking guys in dresses and make up that disgust me desu

>I don't know what you are talking about. Everything I have said is completely true.
In your own little world where your own opinion is the single truth... Okay, cool?

How long in HRT?

oh look, another degenerate who needs attention...

Serious question, is it worse to kill a heterosexual person because of the possibility of children?

You are faggetes..
But good music taste & trumper
Would let alive as my plaything