Wouldn't you die if you went a month without eating?

Wouldn't you die if you went a month without eating?

It would be extremely painful

Here they are powered by gang rape during the Ram-a-Diane

Maybe. If youhave enough water you might make it but definitely be hospitalized.

This is nutrition 101 slidefag

go back to highschool

UUUU

Nuh m8, I'm lardy as fuck.

They gorge at night until they puke. It's a thankfully self-destructive holiday.

No, 1 month is ok.

Maximum I have gone without food was 11 days. Was pretty hard. 5 days before surgery and about 5 days thereafter.

the ramadan fags eat all night long unhealthy sutff. ramadan is basically like a diet where everyday is cheat day.

Seems pointless.

We can only hope.

here food consumption goes up 30/40% it's crazy

Kieran Doherty went 73 days without food before dying during the 1981 ira hungerstrike

>ramadan is basically like a diet where everyday is cheat day.
this. ramadan "fasting" only applies during daylight hours. so they stuff themselves like crazy at like 5 AM and 8 PM. it's not even a cut, let alone a real fast.

they eat when the sun is down and they eat shortly before the sun rises

My Ramadan calorie intake is ~1500. Keto diet masterrace.

thats a lot of semen

Nah my semen has too much carbohydrates in it to be Ketogenic. You should know.

no, as long as you stay hydrated

you don't have to worry about dying of starvation until after 5 weeks (and depending on your weight and how little you moved around you could survive up to 75 days or more) and you will definitely know when you are about to die as your vision will start degrading a few days before

>too much carbohydrates

no, thats a lot of semen

I said mine, not yours. If I was referring to semen in general, or yours even, you definitely can continue on the ketogenic diet Japan.

Ah here, he must have been slipping in the odd potato here and there. No way you could do over 2 months without a feed.

see they weren't all slipping potatoes

I wouldnt trust a catholic as far as my wee brother could throw one.

One way to find out, OP. Post back in a month and tell us how your experiment went.

Didn't know people from Morocco used Sup Forums. Or could talk English.