Sup Forums BTFO

Where were the armed bystanders to stop the shooting in the gaybar?

What the fuck would armed bystanders do in a gaybar?

bar was filled with democrats

Most cities ban guns in bars.

Sorry, Bernfag. Trump is going to be the next president, and there's nothing you can do about it.

It was a gun-free zone.

IN THE GAY BAR GAY BAR GAY BAR

>not putting guns on the bouncers at least

What's the point?

If this were true then there would be no shooting. Stop lying.

>bar was filled with democrats

this

gay faggots dont use guns.

although this might change that.

>Gay bar
>Gays are MAJORLY libtards
>Guns
wut?

there was an armed cop in there at the time

plus I'm willing to bet my big toe the gay bar was a gun free zone, turning law abiding citizens into victims

In your dreams, Jethro

>2 sandniggers shoot up tel aviv
>manage to kill 4 old people and women before getting completely BTFO by a storm of bullets
>1 sandnigger shoots up orlando
>manage to kill over 20 ( T W E N T Y ) young able bodied men and take more hostages
Are Americans all talk, no action?

they're gay and giving each other AIDS
they're rushing to death and suicide
they don't value life
why would people who want to kill themselves with disease bother to think of bouncers for protection?

>night club
>letting you in with guns

The bouncers should be allowed to carry though

it is not allowed to carry a firearm into a place that serves alcohol in most states.

People with guns are not faggots anyways, so it wouldn't have helped

spbp
>MUH GUN CONTROL WILL SURELY SAVE ME FROM ALL DANGERS

>why didn't people break the law?

Can't carry in Florida's bars, man. Looks like the shooter just didn't care. Weird how that works out.

We're living the dream, Ahmed. You faggots just haven't realized it yet.

Gun free zone. Law abiding gun owners can't have guns there.

WE STICKY NOW

They were indisposed. Flopping your wiener around on the bar isn't exactly the optimal posture for a counterattack.

Plenty of gay guys have firearms. I think there's even a pro-gun homosexual league (Pink Pistols) of sorts.

I'm sure it varies from place to place, but lots of gay guys here carry. I think it has something to do with living in one of the most violent and black cities in the country, in the South, where people are more likely to be armed anyway yet at the same time there's more niggers.

A decade ago, I was speaking to a gay man at work, and the subject of how our city might fare in the case of another Hurricane Katrina came up. I suggested it would probably suffer similar breakdowns due to our demography (mostly black). He agreed, and said that's specifically why he and his guy were armed to the teeth. Not because of redneck gay-bashers or anything, but because we live in a place that could very easily turn into a mini-Mau Mau rebellion at the drop of a hat.

Don't bother using logic on Sup Forums.

Most fruit cake factories are gun and other weapon free zones. (You really can not let freaks drink alcohol and do drugs in the presence of guns and knives. Tragic shit happens.)

Also, most 'Murican's don't give a fuck about the pervs in the fruit cake factory. They don't even go near such places. Most would not bother to save the pervs. That would just enable more degeneracy.

>Australia losing the touch

I think you're trying to hard m8. Subtlety is key in shitposting.

I know one gay guy who owns a gun an oddly enough he voted for Bernie of all people.

Home with the family. 2am on a Saturday, got to get up early with the kids.

Breakfast, then church, then over to the grandparents house for the afternoon.

Besides, the bar was a no gun zone anyway.

There were probably so many blanks being fired before the gunman came in that nobody knew where they were cuming from

With this, Trump now has the gay vote

He is just explaining a special case where faggots are armed. And these guys were armed for protection in case of a chimpout.

The only CC faggots who go to gay nightclubs care about is Cock Caressing.

So this is not about using logic or not. This is about the type of people that go to those cesspits of degeneracy being different than the rational homos who live in New Orleans.

>Bar full of faggot liberals who oppose gun ownership

Try the same thing in hicksville, New Alabama and see how far you get.

Florida conceal carry holder here. The law prohibbits guns from being withing 15 feet of a bar. No one in the building was armed. Omar did his research when he picked his target

they werent armed because they were democrats just like the shooter rofl

gun free zone

Not that it matters, but I'm not in New Orleans. The discussion was "how would our city fare in a similar event?" I might have worded that poorly.

Unfortunately, we're even more black than they were, if only by a little, and far more dangerous, crime-wise.

There was an off-duty police officer there who exchanged gunfire with him

Those damned faggots weren't packing heat!