Do you have visa-free to Brazil?

Do you have visa-free to Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

vb.kg/doc/312851_minzdrav_otchitalsia_o_lokalizacii_vspyshki_kori_v_kyrgyzstane.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yo. I want to move to Brazil to become a professional buda hunta.

How easy is it?

>not allowing Liechtensteiners for business trips
Smart

haha

Wait, that means I can go to Brasil, make a shitty busines and live there? I tought you had to invest at least 80.000 dollars there to be allowed to live.

No

apparently yes
how do the US and Canada not?

that's referring to tourist visas m8

Actually what happens in Kirgistan? Also - are people there afraid of growing China?

I guess it's about reciprocity. USA and Canada don't grant visa-free access to Brazilian citizens and vice versa.

Nothing interesting, it's typical, depressive post-soviet shithole. Yes, we are afraid of chinks

wha't the best -stan country
is kyrgyzstan more interesting than tajikistan or uzbekistan?

thx

Bridal kidnappings and plague outbreaks.

>plague outbreaks
hmm?

Aaa! Sorry, I would forget - one more thing - is there any Kyrgys news portal in Russian you could recommend?

>Kyrgys
Kyrgyz, sorry

Kazakhstan is best among. If you like nature, visit us, we have nice nature. Uzbekistan is really awesome because of historical stuff, like ancient turkic ruins etc.

That's what i remember from the news. There was a plague outbreak in Kyrgyzstan a few years ago. Government had to quarantine whole area.

Yes :D It's funny how being Salvadoran gives you a pretty cool passport. I can travel to all of Europe and Russia without visa.

However, I cannot go to the USA, Canada or FUCKING MEXICO without one.

Fuck you, North America.

I usually read news on www.24.kg. All mass media usualy published in russian by default

Buddha hunter? Butter hunter?
Please explain yourself.

Thanks again, user!
Thanks. I didn't know. I sometimes watch Russian TV stations and in Siberian villages there are sometimes small outbreaks of so called "Siberiyska yazva", I think it's the same bacteria as anthrax, but I didn't hear about any large outbreak in the region.

What was that desease?

Bubonic plague i think

i don't want to step in homicide continent in this lifetime
more like i really got scared by latinos, thank for internet redpilling me

I found it, according to Russian media there was some outbreak of Кopь aka morbilli in Latin in 2015. This is strange, because there is some vaccine against this disease, but maybe it was some new mutatin/strain.

you sound like a really bright person

Probably the results of Soviet testing or some bs

BTW, how do you know russian? Have you learned it or you are partially of russian origin ?

Be at least average body very foreing looking person with at least $1000/month income. Don't be an autist and don't treat every woman as a whore.

Hmm, I thought that this was this case:
vb.kg/doc/312851_minzdrav_otchitalsia_o_lokalizacii_vspyshki_kori_v_kyrgyzstane.html

Bubonic plague would be much worse and actually many rats stil are carriers, I saw some documentary about American rats and it seems that some of them my be still dangerous. The same with that "Siberiyska yazva" in Siberia - people contract it from cattle, at least as far as I know.

BTW, is Kyrgyz mutually intelligible with any other Turkic languages like Uyghur or Kazakh?

I knew that map was wrong. See, mongolia is cool.

yes
thank you brezilya hope you enjoy the soap opera's

>Kazakh
yeah, for 90%
>Uyghur
Barely understand them

I'm Polish, but I'm interested in the Eurasian history and in this case Russian is obviously a "must learn" because a lot of literature is in Russian. Unfortunately I don't know any Turkic language, this would be great, but they are extremely hard for Slavs, I mean the vocal harmony (I know that Uzbeki doesn't have it, but still) or all those suffixes. On the other hand, learning Russian is a piece of cake if you start from any other Slavic language, thousands of words are very similar and grammar works in exactly the same way, excluding some minor stuff, like the fact that Russians have one case less etc.

Thanks! Kazakh sounds great, imho. I have to check Kyrgyz.

He's half Russian half nigger. He's posted his picture before.

Ps he's gay

Kazakh and Kyrgyz are very similiar to each other. Btw, if you wanna travel ex USSR including Central asia, you just need to learn and speak russian, because Russian is lingua franca here. Almost everybody here speak on it

I'm quite good at Russian, I passed some of their official exams like those organised by the Pushkin Institute. Some of my family members travelled to your republic and to Kazakhstan in the 70's and 80's, but then in the 90's people stopped traveling to the former USSR. Now it's better, so I guess that I will finaly manage to get there.

Yeah, no wonder, 90s were really horrible period.