Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

How the fuck can you be this wrong about an album, it's downright embarassing.

I say that from now on we ban any and every single one of the threads related to him.

Since it is more than obvious that he has no fucking idea how to comprehend or even analyze something deeper outside his generic indie/folk (lol)

I mean how long has it been since this album was released and he tried to pretend that he was able to unpack everything that was said on the project?

No, its simply not possible the fact that he decided to rank it without fully or hell even partially comprehend it only shows that this has turned into merely a job for him.

Looking for clicks and fame and not a competent review is a shame since me as well as most people here even if it were the case that most people now would not be able to allow themselves to come forward and be honest with themselves on a public way that they would also admit that they used to listen to him.

But after this it is beyond definitive that whatever authority he used to have on the public discorse of opinion relativity is mainly because of persistence and not quality.

Shame on me.

Shame on you.

But most importantly of all.

Shame on him.

Oh no! Some guy with a computer and YouTube account has an opinion!

Care to elaborate?

yeah dude totally xD

>reddit spacing

99,99% people on the world don't know him

could you rephrase that without the reddit spacing please

lol

The fuck? Where did I Reddit space on my post? Are you talking about OP's comment?

Only one of those people spaced.

i want to know too

>not knowing what reddit spacing is

Eminem blows. Grow up already and listen to real music, user.

PS. I'd love to fuck Eminem's daughter.

Most of my favorite albums came after a few listens so it's tough to listen to reviewers shit on stuff after most likely one. I wonder how hard it is to actually absorb albums with the volume he reviews them

IMO it's not his fault exactly but he has a ridiculous amount of influence on a certain group of suburban white kids

At the moment it's actually 1.30

Fantano works because he's not trying to be a music authority. he acknowledges how popular he is, but his primary goal for his reviews is to get the review released as close to the release date as he can so as to capture the feeling of when the album released. If you watch reviews for the classics or reviews for Kamasi Washington's "The Epic" that came out months after the actual album, he goes extremely into depth and includes extreme context

I agree, should've been a 1

I love Eminem probably way too much but that album blows user. It's 2/10, 3 at best.

Relapse and MMLP2 were okay albums but anything else after TES is shit and Revival is the worst by far.

t. Debbie Mathers

You put some effort into this bait good job dood

You must be 18+ to be on this board