DENVER QB TREVOR VS PAXTON

Who will lead the Denver offense this year?

Elway fucking traded up for Lynch, if he and Semen are roughly equal Elway will give the nod to the first-rounder he drafted.

Semen will be claimed as the starter the whole offseason up until it gets close to preseason starting when miraculously Lunch will start "improving day by day" until he's the starter.
Lunch will get hurt first, then Semen and by the end of the season Swag Kelly will be the starter and he'll never lose it. He'll be the starter for the next 12 years, until he starts to decline so they trade him away to a contender and the process continues.

Basically Swag Kelly is the Bronco's future and I'm really looking forward to it.

Swag that dude

Paxton Lynch > Jared Goff

Rumours in and around mile high is that Elway is perfecting the technology to combine Siemians accuracy, Paxtons cannon arm and Kellys sex appeal.

Siemian was great last year. He couldn't overcome the shitty O-line play. Plus there is the Siemian-to-Butt connection now with Jake playing for Denver

The o-line was bad but he isn't great either. He is severely lacking in army strength and has a weak deep ball. DT and Sanders are wasted with him at QB.

Game against Bengals and first game against Chiefs last year say otherwise

Regardless of who gets the start, Denver's going 7-9

chad kelly, not even memeing

Oh god, I really hope so

If Lynch was any good then he'd have been made starter by now.

The thing with Kelly is he's a first round talent and potential who dropped in the draft because of meme "personality issues".

He's as good as anyone who was drafted in the first round

>The thing with Kelly is he's a first round talent and potential who dropped in the draft because of meme "personality issues".

its not so funny when it happens to the white qb we all like

talib.

low key I think Lynch is a bust

I've never really believed in dumb quarterbacks and I don't think his heart is in it either.

Same. If he was any good he would have been the starter last season and allowed to keep starting even when Semen got better.
The fact that he's still not named the starter tells you he's a bust and they're moving on.

who the fuck cares. Denver goes as far as their defense takes them

Don't let E!SPN tell you that quarterbacks matter. It's defense

Kelly

Denver's Defense was fine last year, it's amazing they had a winning record with that offense

Ryan Tanehill's pretty dumb and he does ok