The weightloss has stalled again

>The weightloss has stalled again
>Already eating so little I have no energy

How do you lose weight in your country because this shit is not working

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/APZCfmgzoS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont eat as much, and drink water.

If I eat any less I will have absolutely no energy and lose strength.

it's called work out you dumb ass

be yourself

Take long ass walks(1hr+) everyday at the park or beach while listening to music with your headphones on.

>Repeatedly stalling on my lifts

Oh yes thank you for this great advice. I've looked like this for the last two weeks. Nothing is changing, it worked at first but now it's stuck.

Don't get fat in the first place, Baaaka!

Switch your pasta/rice/noodles/potatoes for cottage cheese.

Cottage cheese = 90 kcal/100 gram.
Pasta = 350 kcal/100 gram.

Eat less and do more

eat amphetamines instead of food

I don't eat literally any of those

/Thread

>eat less
>move more
I bet you're a dyel faggot, what excercise are you doing?

Very funny meme

abstain from all fat, walk a lot, every day.

Cocaine

I could give some advice, what do you eat everyday? how much permeal?

I am doing SS with auxiliaries

I use amino energy, it kills my appetite and give me a boost while exercising

I eat oats, burgers, eggs, milk, whey, chocolate, fruits and vegetables, chicken, beef, pork, Greek yoghurt, whey, cheese

I am eating 1800-2000 calories per day

You might balance your meals in a different way

I don't think there is any evidence that that affects fatloss in any way. I want to lose my lovehandles before I bulk.

>he still believes in calories in/calories out

youtu.be/APZCfmgzoS0

Stop eating bitch

The body consumes ~2000 calories just to keep you alive. The easiest way to lose weight is a caloric deficit

Wtf I hate eating now

Make a third of each of your meals fruit/vegetables.
Work out or just move around more.
Don't eat shit.

Will that fix this?

eat less bowbow dumplings, Ping Pong

Yeah - you'll slim down and then tone up. You'll be aiight lad

I'm not an obese fuck and never have been, but I'm a little overweight at 6'0" and 190 lbs as of last time I weighed myself. I just started antidepressants a few weeks ago which has reduced my appetite. I don't have a scale at home but I bet I've lost at least five pounds since I started.

Isn't taking psychoactive drugs for conditions I don't have kind of harmful though

Seems like there's better approaches

go out and walk for 2 hours every single day

yeah, it's called working out and not being a whiny little bitch about it

you have to actually eat sometimes too. cyclically plug in high calorie days, like plan for every week or two to have 1-2 days where you're eating more food than usual.

>I am eating 1800-2000 calories per day
I eat 1600-1700 and I'm perfectly fine.

Are you progressing in your lifts though? What weight and height are you

This is true I think ive overlooked this thanks

>Are you progressing in your lifts though?
No, I just work out with comfortable weights. At some point, you can't make progress in lifts/muscles and losing weight at the same time. Only works for beginners as I know.
>What weight and height are you
172/73.5 currently. I want to lose weight to ~70 and then start gaining slowly, staying as lean as possible.

True senpai but should still be lifting heavy to maintain muscle, if not increase it. I also have the same plan as you but it's starting to stall so I might add 200cals until I stall again and so on

Work out, fat fuck

>giving fitness advice when you yourself are a fat little fuck

um..no sweaty xx

Yeah but you don't have to be fit to read other people's work

These

Fast every odd day and have your regular 2000 cals every even one. Or alternatively just have 800 cals everyday. Preferably with the aid of a stim, ritalin is the tamest one and should work fine. I've lost ~35 kgs like this.

this. x10

also find some distractions.
do you honestly expect to look different in only two weeks?

add 10% weekly to any lift, and always always do the staple squat + DL weekly.

No I just meant I'd been making progress for three months or so but recently it's stopped

This is fucking retarded and dangerous

You'd need several hours of cardio to lose weight. Diet is the most important part of weightloss

Doesn't 3500 calories equal one pound of fat? So if I eat a 500 cal deficit everyday I should be losing 1lb per week.

How do you GAIN weight? Because I can't no matter how much I fucking eat and sit around all day

I think you have to eat more calories than you consume for that to occur. According to the first law of thermodynamics at least which might just be a Jewish meme, along with the rest of Physics and Maths.

Have you been tracking your calories? How many are you eating per day?

Consume as in expend I mean. Opps that was written poorly.

>Dangerous
Ritalin is just marginally cardiotoxic and only induces psychosis in high doses. Being a fat fuck is arguably worse for your health. Fasting boosts testosterone and have shown several other benefits. Granted this is a little severe but it guarantees fast weight loss, feel free to eat lettuce for the next 10 years if you don't like it OP

I'm not too invested in it so I'm not tracking anything. I've just been eating a lot more than I usually have.

I'm more just confused at how people struggle to lose weight when I can't gain weight even if I tried and can lose 10 pounds in a week if I'm working away from home and not eating much

Drink excessive caffeine.

I meant such a lack of calories is dangerous. Such diets seem to commonly utilize extensive supplementation to make up for how you're getting fuck all micronutrients and essential minerals from food.

Additionally such extreme diets have shown to produce tremendous results but since it's unsustainable beyond a month or two at the most it resulted in a rebound because the patient never built healthy habits and ate like a pig again.

Finally I'm not anywhere near fat enough to where it'd be riskier to remain like this than starve myself I have like 10lbs of fat to lose at the most which SHOULD take 2.5 months on a 500cal deficit.

The summer that I lost the most weight I rode my bike for maybe an hour or hour and a half 3-4 times a week and ate only natural food if you will. I avoided most everything that came in a box and had corn syrup in it. When I used to go to the gym I found I was ravenously hungry and actually gained rather than lost weight, in fat not just muscle. I find that cardio helps to suppress overall appetite. It still makes me hungry but less so than if I sit on my ass all day or lift weights.

Whether this is all nonsense or not I dunno but it's what I've experienced anyways.

You need to eat 500 cal under your current maintain, not just under 3000 calories

3000 calories is the maintain for like 300 lbs.

>I'm more just confused at how people struggle to lose weight when I can't gain weight even if I tried and can lose 10 pounds in a week if I'm working away from home and not eating much

I believe that's caused by variance in appetite. I read some article that suggested underweight people chronically OVERestimate food consumption Whereas overweight people UNDERestimate food consumption. This idea makes sense to me.

That's what I meant. Although TDEE calcs seem to vary a lot. Says my TDEE is like 2400 or something but how does that reflect people with a more/less active lifestyle?

Pretty neat, I'd try this but I already look like a holocaust survivor and would probably die.