/trans/

>Wayne Rooney could be part of the bargaining tool to get striker Romelu Lukaku, 24, to Old Trafford, with United willing to pay a chunk of Rooney's wages to seal the deal. (ESPN)

The Red Devils have also made a £66m bid to sign Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 24.(Marca - in Spanish)

>Paris St-Germain are ready to make a £70m move for Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 25, who scored 13 goals in the Premier League last season.(Le10 Sport via Daily Express)

Atletico Madrid are preparing to make a first formal bid of £22m to re-sign striker Diego Costa, 28, from Chelsea. (Guardian)

>Blues midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah, 22, is in talks about a £5m move to Watford, where he spent the 2012-13 season on loan.(Daily Mirror)

Brighton have their sights on Chelsea attacker Izzy Brown. The 20-year-old, who helped Huddersfield to promotion last year, is also attracting interest from Southampton. (Argus)

>New Hull City boss Leonid Slutsky says he intends to make the most of his close relationship with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich as he looks to take the Tigers back to the Premier League. The Russian says he is in talks about a number of possible loan moves for players from Stamford Bridge. (Daily Star)

Former Liverpool manager Gerard Houllier says Arsenal may have found their 'new Ian Wright' in club record signing Alexandre Lacazette, 26. (TalkSport)

>Gunners forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, is demanding £400,000 a week in wages to stay at the club, an increase of £125,000 a week on his current deal. (Daily Mirror)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40516483
bbc.com/sport/football/40516483
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

Bookies have slashed the odds on Riyad Mahrez heading to Arsenal from Leicester City. The 26-year-old forward, who has been on Arsene Wenger's radar for some time, could become the Gunners' third big summer signing. (Leicester Mercury)

>West Ham are emerging as the frontrunners to sign Burnley striker Andre Gray, 26, for £15m. The player has one year left on his contract at Turf Moor and rejected the offer of a new deal. (London Evening Standard)

Premier League newcomers Huddersfield are close to signing defender Mathias Jorgensen, 27, from FC Copenhagen for around £3.5m. (Sun)

>Newcastle United are still interested in trying to broker a loan deal for Liverpool winger Sheyi Ojo, despite the Reds planning to take a look at the 20-year-old in pre-season. (Newcastle Chronicle)

Burnley have had a £3m bid accepted by Stoke for 33-year-old striker Jon Walters. (Sky Sports)

>Championship side Birmingham are considering a loan move for Southampton striker Sam Gallagher, 21, who scored 12 goals on loan at Blackburn last season. (Birmingham Mail)

Europa League tonight - St Johnstone need 2 goals to go through against a Lithuanian team

>an increase of £125,000 a week on his current deal

sanchez earns £275k a week does he?

Apparently Lukaku is going to United for £75m

That escalated quickly

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40516483

why?

is there literally anything he would bring to everton?

would he even start?

im confused as to why anyone would buy him honestly

how hard will he be exposed this season on a scale from 20th to 1st ?

Friendly reminder that you can actually copy and paste images into your reply rather than copying an image URL or saving one from google

>9:30am - Utd look to get Lukaku
bbc.com/sport/football/40516483
>10:15am - Utd agree £75m fee for Lukaku
what the..

He will probably play as a CAM or Inside forward rather than a Striker. Basically a temporary replacement for Barkley

oversees image. isn't the owner a chink billionaire, just think what sponsors he will be doing

3rd

youre referring to me, the OP, and I know what youre saying. I mix between 2 on my pleasure

Depends on who they sign.
I can't see them winning again if they either lose Hazard or don't sign a Costa replacement

tfw we, chelsea, get morata instead

>media preparing to switch to Sanchez the villain viewpoint

Everything proceeding as planned for city then

Give >US 100 GORILLION now you rich cunts.

wow what happened to Everton holding out for £100m?

chelshit btfo though what are they gonna do now

>mfw United buy Lukaku and Morata and finish outside the top 4 again

Christ

Glorious

We 90s again

Probably has something to do with United paying a large amount of Rooneys wages.

when was the last time mouyes played two up front? inter in 2010? morata won't leave halal unless he's a starter

>Lukaku
>Morata

JUST BUY BELOTTI MOU YOU FUCK

Just fuck my shit up senpai

That is the most horrendous goalkeeper kit I have seen since the early/mid 90s

>Rooney replaces Barkley
strange times we live in

the bbc report says
>The move for Lukaku is not connected to talks aimed at takingUnited forward Wayne Rooney to Everton.

>Buy a 1 season wonder for £88m

>Oneills

Taig scum.

How does lukaku do against teams who park the bus?

>£150m for Ronaldo is too much but £75 MILLION FOR LUKAKU is fine

genius move to distract the striker

Does anyone here think Pep will win the premier league before his contract runs out, I just can't see his meme tactics winning it

Barkley refuses to sign a new contract and he isn't wanted by Koeman anymore as he has a shit work rate

Barkley is just as shit imo. Both ruin attacks all the time. Rooneys just slower and has a better social media presence (which won't matter unfortunately, chinkys obsess over United not Rooney)

>buy the overpriced italian little pea
no thank you

who knows, no one parks the bus against everton

question should be how does lukaku do for teams who park the bus themselves..

Ronaldo would demand like £500k+ a week wages on top of a £150m fee for a 32 y/o

He is an amazing player but expensive as shit and not really what United need

Plus Mou and Ronaldo hate each other

So is Morata at United yet

jej

Interest ended in Morata
Now lukaku is my meme striker

Just like kane amirite

Hes better than bench warmer Morata who can only score vs relegation fodder

why do they even have to buy Lukaku? Isn't there a second tall black man with good physicals available on the planet?

they've just agreed a fee for Lukaku and have ended their interest in Morata

>Morata interest ended
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA YOU FUCKED UP PEREZ.

Flo: wtf I hate United now

Belotti is not going anywhere this season

should've bought harry meme t b h

If he gets his fullbacks in yes, I think the centrebacks being exposed was mainly due to clichy becoming a complete shitter and sanga/zaba being too far past their prime.

Doesn't help that kev brown and aguero missed a horrific number of sitters between themselves, city just couldn't kill any games off last season

how? they don't need the money

He hasn't proven himself over a second season yet so will remain a one-season wonder till he does it again

It is a risk to sign a player who might not necessarily adapt to the PL as well. Morata adapted to Italy as well as Spain so is less of a risk, and Lukaku is a proven PL goalscorer and Morata has scored a fair amount of important goals in the CL.

>75m for the black andy carroll

apparently they do for the Mbappé transfer. Perez has shown to be an utter cock gobbler with the Morata transfer. United offer over £60m for him, the player, his Dad, and his agent have all personally spoken to Perez asking to push through the transfer, and now he's sat with egg on his face.
Not to mention any deal now for De Gea to satisfy his hard on is completely fucked

who /fromwycombe/ here

>MORE! MORE PLAYERS!

R/ing your most distorted REEEing Pepe for when Lukaku chooses the no. 10 instead of 9

If he keeps Kompany fit and signs his fullbacks he should make a good run of things I would think.

Also probably needs Gundogan to stay fit

>£90m for the Belgian Chocolate Mitrovic

I think Rafa is criminally underrated desu

Does he wear a wig?

Chelsea are the real loser here. What the fuck, meme Batshuayi as the only striker?

kek
e
k

Excellent England international goalkeeper for sale, 30million bargain price just for you :^)

>lukaku for 75 million
>gaybriel jesus for 25 million

>CUSTOMERS

>75m for the Higuain of pacey nogs

>homegrown fee £50m
its about right

will Spurs or Chelsea sign any players this summer?

I agree, don't think it's possible though

>75 million for the black grant holt

lukaku isn't homegrown, I know it's hard to imagine but there are black people out there who aren't "british"

Legit question:

Are the guys on Sup Forums "ironically" supporting trump or are they legit fans?
Obviously I can't ask this question over there

>75m for the black Bas Dost

expect a resignation
he signed at Chelsea when he was 18, usually qualifies

He counts as a homegrown.

Lukaku is Homegrown you mong. He played in the PL between the ages of 18 to 21

>75m for the black Franco do Santo

lukaku replaces zlatans goals but doesn't help their lack of midfielder goals so what's the plan

they were during the election because of
>meemee magicka
now theyre all memeing still; but the fire hath been exstinguished

>75m for the blacker Darren Bent

HOLY FUCK LMAO

Made me look

you were probably the user who was correct saying no chance Lukaku AND Morata. I was hoping 2 strikers, but yeah its still a problem

>£30m for the actuall Bas Dost

The SHOCKING new Celtic signing's identity will be unveiled today, guys.

JUST
U
S
T

I think they legit like him in that Trump disrupts the progressive paradigm they hate, and they also adore his vulgarity. So he's like a funnier version of your regular republican president.

how many days until Conte quits??

>they don't need the money
ayyy they have to sell before signing every summer

>75m for the blacker Clinton morrison

cheeky attempt Hames

No. He arrived at Chealse when he was 19 not 18

huehuehue

where will Perez now get those funds he needs this summer?

>75m for lukaku

Is this a joke. He's worth literally 2/3rd's of that. They could have bought Cristiano Ronaldo and Lacazette for that money. Both are better players according to sqauwka.

>75m for a beta Balotelli

I feel violated now

Chelsea probably. Morata works with Conte again

Stats and attributes required to play in the EPL:

>pace
>agility
>physical strength/size
>be black or south american

Stats and attributes that will get you benched in the EPL:

>high passing skill
>composure
>work rate