TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT

Trailer coming later tonight. Paramount just released more details about the movie.

>Last TRANSFORMERS movie directed by Michael Bay.

>Launching point of a TRANSFORMERS Cinematic Universe that'll include sequels and spin-offs.

>There's a Hasbro Cinematic Universe in development featuring G.I. Joe, Micronauts and M.A.S.K., among others, but the Transformers won't be part of it.

>There's a BUMBLEBEE spin-off in the works slated for June 8, 2018. The script is currently in development and doesn't feature other Transformers, but that might change.

>There's an animated CYBERTRON prequel in development, slated for 2019. The script is currently in development.

>There are outlines for TRANSFORMERS 6 and TRANSFORMERS 7, but the scripts will only be developed once TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT is completed.

>The movie functions as a standalone story and introduced a new mythology that'll impact further sequels.

>The TRANSFORMERS movie always intertwine Cybertronian History and lore to human History and lore, and this time they're revealing the Transformers's connection to the Arthurian legend.

>The movie will explore the origins of Optimus Prime and Megatron before they became leaders of the Autobots and the Decepticons.

>The Transformers's forgotten history reveals that they were created as slaves to the Quintessons, but rebelled against their masters, which are now seeking to destroy them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn9bkPNV4JA&t=8m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like Kino is back on the menu boys.

Aaaaand stopped caring.

They should've started with the Cybertron movies

This isn't China. No one cares for Transformers in the US anymore.

>Last TRANSFORMERS movie directed by Michael Bay.
stopped reading there

it's a running gag
just like Marvel when they say "it's their most serious/dark movie yet"

if Bay stops doing Transformers and gives us more kino like Pain & Gain and 13 Hours I'm happy he stops doing Transformers

>The Autobots featured in the movie are Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Hound, Drift, Crosshairs, Hot Rod, Cogman and Squeeks.

>The Dinobots featured in the movie are Grimlock, Strafe, Scorn, Slug and the "Mini-Dinobots". Grimlock will have a more prominent role.

>The Decepticons featured in the movie are Megatron, Barricade and Scourge, among others.

>Hot Rod is a brash and arrogant warrior who transformers into a Lamborghini. He is Bumblebee's brother-in-arms and has a French accent.

>Cogman is a sophisticated Autobot spy that transformers into an Aston Martin and has a British accent.

>Squeeks is a young Autobot scout who transformers into a Vespa. He was damaged in the Battle of Chicago and salvaged by a teenage inventor Izabella.

>Scourge is a monstrous three-headed mechanical dragon.

>The Librarian is an elderly factionless Transformer who knows the "secret History" of the Cybertronian race.

>Launching point of a TRANSFORMERS Cinematic Universe that'll include sequels and spin-offs

Then wtf were the other movies for?

money
this time it's for more imgay[/spoilers]

finally, quintessons

>HAS JUDGE DELIBERATA DELIVERED A VERDICT?

>>Cogman is a sophisticated Autobot spy that transformers into an Aston Martin and has a British accent.

There's such a thing as TOO on the nose.

Can they just get rid of the human actors? I just want to see giant robots arguing about morals and fighting like in the first (the animated special where Optimus dies) movie.

FUCKING ROBOKINO IS UPON US BROTHERS

>and this time they're revealing the Transformers's connection to the Arthurian legend.

Are we sure this isn't the Asylum Transmorphers series?

SPARE ME THIS MOCKERY OF JUSTICE

>Lamborghini
>French accent

Is this because they already did the Ferrari with the italian accent?

I would really like Ultra Magnus to start appearing in these movies and have a really distinctive voiced celebrity (like when they had Leonard Nimoy play Sentinel Prime) do his voice.

if you didn't watch 13 Hours you're a literal nu male.

>Mark Wahlberg returns as inventor Cade Yeager, the Autobots' human ally who has become a fugitive of the government.

>Nicola Peltz and Jack Reynor won't return as Cade's daughter Tessa Yeager and her boyfriend, Shane Dyson. The characters were sent into hiding by Cade when he realized the government would never stop coming after him.

>Laura Haddock is playing Vivian Wembley, a British scientist who joins Cade on a new mission even though they don't get along and constantly butt heads.

>Isabella Moner is playing Izabella, a street-smart orphan and inventor whom Cade takes under his wing after they accidentally cross paths. Her only friend is Squeeks, the Autobot scout she rescued during the Battle of Chicago, in which her parents were killed.

>Santiago Cabrera is playing Santos, a private military contractor assigned to lead the newly-created Transformer Response Unit (TRU). He is dedicated to destroying the Transformers and their human allies and harbors a vendetta against Cade.

>Josh Duhamel is returning as Major William Lennox, an old friend of the Autobots and former leader of the Autobot support team, NEST, which has since been disbanded. Lennox is assigned to Santos's unit to hunt down his old friends and faces a crisis of conscience.

>Jerrod Carmichel is playing Desi, a wisecracking government technician assigned to Santos's unit.

>Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro and Stanley Tucci are also returning as Sergeant Robert Epps, ex-Sector Seven agent Seymour Simmons and billionaire industrialist Joshua Joyce.

>Liam Garrigan is playing King Arthur.

>Anthony Hopkins is playing Winston Churchill.

NO OPTIMUS

>Cade Yeager

Every time America, every time.

I didn't know Garrus was a transformer.

Bay will never stop make shitformers

>I had to beg Paramount to let me make 13 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn9bkPNV4JA&t=8m14s

Ready for best Megatron design yet

>Anthony Hopkins is playing Winston Churchill.

The series is beyond salvageable at this point but Im still looking forward to some nostalgia nods. Frank Welker is still back as Megatron and will have more than one line this time right?

THIS CAN'T TURN INTO ANYTHING

>it's a "Mark walhburg pretends not to be a manlet" movie

>Im still looking forward to some nostalgia nods

Hotrod has a french accent and Gimlock is going to act like a dog and probably still isn't going to talk.

If you're looking for anything but the shallowest references, you're in the wrong place.

I'm guessing something similar to his Animated mode, the osprey thing.