I unironically want China to colonize the shit out of us

I unironically want China to colonize the shit out of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon_2419_A.D.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's your endgame?

Same

I'd prefer them to beaners and nogs desu

[chink posting loudly]

ching chong ping pong

I wouldn't mind a massive wave of Chinese immigration. The CCP controlling us would be bad though.

this is the famous "getting colonized loosing weight method"

Fuck you I'm 100% of European descent

I agree. USA should try being sub instead of dom for once.

Join the revolutionary army when the war comes

>Fuck you I'm 100% of European descent

this

>t. Kevin Zhou

I unironically don't believe you unless you give me a reason.

More or less

Underrated

Hmm....

>More structured society
>Retards have less power

Fuck you. I'm not showing my face

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon_2419_A.D.
>Nowlan’s novella tells about America in the 25th century, conquered by Hans in 2109 AD and only now beginning to rebel. Sometime after World War I, nearly all the European powers joined forces against the United States. Although the US won the war, both sides were devastated by the conflict. Taking advantage of the chaos that followed, the 'Russian Soviets' (Soviet Union) joined forces with the 'Mongolians' to take over Europe. The US collapsed economically and stagnated while the 'Mongolians' turned against the Russians and defeated them as part of their campaign of world conquest.
>In the 1920s and 1930s, the original Buck Rogers stories and newspaper cartoons, Buck Rogers, in his adventures in the 25th century that take place on Earth, fights for Aryan-Americans from the liberated zone around Niagara, New York, against the Red Mongol Empire, a Chinese empire of the future which rules most of North America.
Buck Rodgers should heem all of you for betraying your fellow Aryan Americans

>more structured society
Not true
>retards have less power
I wouldn't be surprised if literal psychopaths and Bipolar types were in control of that country.

He's literally dead though.

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Chinese century.

This

There already was a massive wave of Chinese immigration in the 19th century.

Commie Bastards!!!!

keep pooping your meme. If you had been to both countries you would have realized that china a shithole and that japan is pretty great.

>Ants

sinoboos are just ccp sympathizers and consist of literally only diaspora chinks

its fucking pathetic you have to suck up to whites in this way