Sorry Real Madrid, we're taking our business elsewhere. Good luck signing Mbappe

Sorry Real Madrid, we're taking our business elsewhere. Good luck signing Mbappe.

good goy

Rest of the premier league, bend over and prepare to be BLACKED

Are United the ultimate cuck club?

>Martial
>Rashford
>Le Dab Man
>Lukaku
>Bailly
>Rojo

Why do they have so many blacks????

poor Real Madrid, how will they ever recover

Are you in the wrong thread or is your obsession with America this much that you get triggered every time you see a freedom banner, Pierre?

Dont forget Romero and Smalling.

Most of them are good though

What's the point in being racist like this? Most of those are respectable players save pogba

These people are way too white to be ManU customers.

6th place will be a walk in the park with that squad lads

Aren't NFL and NBA teams literally 99% black?

Fuck Real Madrid. Their fans were talking shit about us buying Morata saying that's why we can't win a champions league because they cucked us with a bench bum.

Now go loan him out again you Spanish spics HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The "french" national team is literally without any exaggaration at minimum 70% black at any given time.

>score 4 goals against Bournemouth
>be worth 75m

United really have lost the plot with this one, Pogba looks like a fucking mint signing compared to this.

>wastes 100M on Lukakuck
>hahahahaha fugg you Real Madrid!! You keep Morata now!!
>How will you recover harharahar! No Mbameme for you now because Chelski!!. You'll have to stick to your current squad!! Lel you're fugged!!!
>Lel lolololololo

Another brilliant 5D chess move by the absolute city of Manchester Gluedtogether Soccer Club.

Stay mad you Mexican

i'm convinced mourinho only signs players he has sexual fantasies about.

Lassana Diarra is his favourite bumboy, Mourinho even offered him daily blowjobs to keep him at Madrid

PL will be just like NBA, won't it?

>will be
what did he mean by this?

by winning another CL.

This sounds crazy, but when you manage a national team, you want to call the best players availabe, regardless of their race. Shocking, I know.

3rd CL back to back to back

The whole of football is moving towards that direction deal with it you cucked little white bitch

Only poonited customers can paint 100€ for lukaku as a great deal

What a disfunctional franchise. Enjoy your 5th place

>Getting this bootyblasted that nobody wants your trash

The direction of the premierl eagle only. There's a reason why "English" clubs are an absolute embarrassment in Europe

Hahaha jokes on you in Fifa 17 CM I won a world cup with an all white French team

This, muh niggerz don't play for Barca, Real, Atletico. Umtiti is literally the only one I can think of out of all three teams.

>Casemiro
>Marcelo
>Varane
>Navas
>Neymar

>Messi
>White

>he doesn't know about south african quotas
give it a google lad

And that wasn't right either.

>Having black players makes you cucked
Maybe stop projecting your sexual fantasies on football clubs

rojo is white

3/5 of them are hues though, who are historically more skilled

>Pookaku for 100m
My fucking sides

I'm really enjoying this.

>the whole of football

Just the irrelevant Premier English Losers. Get ready for another season of absolute ridicule.

Why do Spaniards think their shitty little Liga is so good?

just check the last CL and EL winners

>3 ok CL teams
>good league

have my (you)s

but that is a indicator of a good league

Sevilla and Atletico Madrid literally make it further than any English team does

>a few days pass
>looks like they might get snubbed again
>quick! offer another £15m for lukaku!

my sides

might as well call us Africa united

Ribery and benzema left at home.

Leicester

>mfw United ends up buying James Rodriguez anyways

Not so fast United customers

It's G

> no attendance
>club stucks in a city where no one gives a shit about football
>in an average level football league
>despite all that the youth academy keeps producing good talents
What's Monaco's secret?

It's a royal secret for the Prince of Monaco

10% income tax perhaps as opposed to most teams having to deduct between 40-50% on their player salaries

>want to buy striker from Real
>fail
>somehow claim it was succes

Sort of feel bad for Morata, seems like he was willing to go. Perez is a nonce.

How is he a nonce? you know nothing about business

Singapore go on cum town

Rude way to describe your sister's house xD

well the whore does have 5 kids

Because it is

ribery doesn't want to play internatinal soccer
and benzema doesn't get along deschamps.

if you're talking about white players that could play for france but don't... i'm thinking guys like thauvin, i think hes good enough.

>Hey buy our substitiute for the same amount you can get a 20+ goal a season proven EPL striker who's the same age for
>WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US YOUR EUROS MAN UTD? WE WANT TO KEK YOU LIKE YOU DID US WITH DE GEA!

It's another Real Mashit doing stupid transfers episode.

Enjoy signing Ronaldo to a 1000 year contract for 500k per week and paying his taxes.

It's spill over from Sup Forums they get insecure about black people stealing the women they're to afraid to talk to.

zero income tax

Côte d'Azur tbqh
That's also pretty much what Balotelli told about Nice in an interview - "If the club was successful it would be the best place to be a football player"

Neither Zidane nor Florentino nor the fans wanted him to leave. It was his decision to look around in search of more playing time because WC next year.

So we're fine with him staying (though he'll probably still leave to somewhere), like we're fine with Keylor Navas here (you can keep De Gea forever for all we care) like we are hilariously fine with you paying 100M for some belgian guy from some 3rd rate english club. Kek.

But go on with your delusion pls and keep ''''cucking'''' us. It's been really fun so far to watch your EL-tier club all these years and it looks like the show it's gonna continue lel.

>0 decimas
>0 undecimas
>0 duodecimas
Why are Manure customers pretending that this is a rivalry?

Wow, seething.

You would save more face not participating itt Fernando.