what album?

Ringo and his three friends

artwork is from Yellow Submarine

motherfucker anyone can print whatever the fuck they want on their sheets

i got a grateful dead one last time

Shrooms are better than LSD

this. acid goes on for way too long and its easier to freak out

shrooms are easier. peyote or mescaline is easier as well

Done LSD 20+ times and handle it amazing when I do shrooms will it be a cake walk done 7+ tabs

Blotter sheets are so cool looking.

This. Mushrooms are better than Acid by a large margin.

Shrooms make me way more nauseous and I don't feel as in control. Acid is also decently cheaper. They're both fun, but if I had to pick one it'd definitely be LSD.

Never felt out of control on shrooms before. You're doing too much. It's a medicine and a drug like any other. It can fuck you up. Don't abuse drugs.

It should be easy. Take 3.5 grams. That should do it for you. Either that or take 25 miligrams of 4-AcO-DMT. Shrooms are not for partying, they are for times when you want to feel a lot of love. They also make you feel drowsy if you don't get up and get some exercise, I recommend a nice walk somewhere in nature or otherwise cool looking. I don't live in a city, but if you do, I theorize that taking shrooms in a city and exploring nightlife areas with lots of lights would feel a lot like Blade Runner. Go with a sober person though. You might forget your way back.

Acids better, shrooms can be absolutely scary in higher doses

Did LSD make you forget the existence of grammar?

You mean unnecessary doses. Again, don't abuse drugs.

Psychedelics always make me want to get naked. Clothes feel so constricting when you're exploring your mind

Cute

A sheet is like 200 dollars I'm sure you can find a Beatles one eventually

Sometimes I go to department stores and fill industrial fans with thumbtacks

A sheet is 100 tabs and is only $200, what you pictured OP is a page and is ~900 tabs. Heres one of the sheets I own

Dumbass

That's kinda gay to stick a picture of a penis in your mouth to get high.

nothing gay about sucking dick brah

drugs are meant to be abused

Dam..

god i want to trip now, shame i'm on lithium :(

100 tabs for $200 is a great price. I live in MI and everywhere I can find it it's $10/tab, like $80 for 10 tabs, not even sure what 100 tabs would go for.

That's how much it is here. $2 a tab seems insanely cheap, he must be a dealer to get prices like that.

that's why you don't buy from irl dealers mein duden

>What the Beatles really were.

Is DMT fairly easy to find if you can find LSD?

That's why you go to the onion patch my friend