How do we fix US soccer?

How do we fix US soccer?

It's already fixed. Keep sending players to comfy European academies

Weah Jr. is American?

Yes. Born in New York. Moved to Paris in 2014

Once again, America pillages Africa from its best Kangz. Well done, USA, well done

if you arent baiting then the answer is to get rid of pay to play "academies" but its never going to happen because MONEY

Haji Wright, Mckenzie, Perez, Carter Vickers, Miazga, PulisGOD. We will be stacked in the next world cup cycle.

Continue to discourage American football for youth. Get more of our athletes playing soccer in high school.

Why would we force kids to live in not America?

Because American soccer is a joke for the next 20 years

So?
Why would you want to live somewhere not here?

Because I dont want to live with niggers.

Are you dense? Proper soccer before comfy living

That is incredibly stupid

Make club soccer more affordable.
FC Dallas by far has the best academy in the US but it cost kids over 5k yearly to play.

You're incredibly stupid if you don't put winning ahead of lifestyle. Now fuck off

My little sawker shills are incredibly stupid.

Replace all the basketballs with footballs in the black hoods

multiball

Soccer is un-American. They can try and shove down our throats all they want to but it will never take.

Stopping calling the US a great 'market' for 'soccer' by your club owners would also help, I guess.

>Soccer is un-American.

Not when America looks like this

I dont even consider flyover trash like you to be American, Cletus.

If you dont live within 100 miles of a coast, you're not even human.

Yep. They can have their shills start 10k threads on here, and Soccer will never work in the US. It's not part of the culture here, and that's a good thing.

Kek. I live in the hillbilly flyover city of Brooklyn.

Fuck off shill.

Why do you retards come to these threads? Do you have autism? Who enjoys getting angry over these things? I have furpuck and boreball yet I have never and will never deliberately go to their threads to bitch how shitty is. Get help

>living in Crooklyn

I hope you get shot by a nigger

>Brooklyn
So you're a nigger. Case in point.

They are mentally ill. Why else do you think they enjoy watching nigger circus sports and actively let American sports media propaganda from kikes like Coulter feed them views? Soccer will never catch on here because American kikes in sports media cant profit from the lack of gazillion commercial breaks like in niggercrash.

The same reason why foreign players want to play in the NBA, NHL, and MLB because they're the best leagues in their sports

I have a better chance of slipping on some spilt caviar.

What year do you think it is?

Wrong. The '''establishment''' arethe ones attacking football and pushing soccer. Just look at this shilled as fuck board.

You're the only person in this thread who seems angry.

Promotion/relegation. No, seriously. The fear of relegation stimulates competition while now they're just being complacent.

Was the last time either of you were in Brooklyn like 1985 or something.

jk...I know you're shills.

Keep shilling effeminate divegrass though. The media has only been trying for the last 50 years.

annex germany to create a superrace of american/german youth, de-age mcbride and donovan, clone pulisic, kick altidore off the team, never let Morris near a roster again, only allow bradley to play in games against mexico, and de-age howard

>relegation
They ought to just relegate US Soccer in general.

You dont it just started developing. If you re gonna try to force results to come faster you re gonna ruin it.

It's not part of our culture. Why would it develop?

The truth is there is nothing wrong with American Soccer, because IRL, Americans don't really care about soccer.

Agreed. In the US it's an 'alt-sport' for numales basically.

Take your pills m8. No one is trying to market to the white trailer trash in flyover country like you. Rest assured your right to masturbate to niggers and cousin fucking is intact.

I live in Brooklyn Pajeet. Do you understand what the words you are using mean?

Get a real job.

Hipster numales with black glasses love soccer it's thriving

>NFL is the established, popular league
>MLS is the startup
>"NUHUH, DA (((ESTABLISHMENT))) FAVORS SAWKER"

Of course it does. 'They' don't own the NFL. That's why they slander it in the press, and hure Pajeets to make all of these divegrass threads. Same reason lots of '''NBA''' players starting wearing divegrass jerseys. They're not slick.

Who is 'They'? If it is the Jews? Stonemasons? 'libruls'? Because I bet that I could find a decent amount of NFL team owners in each damn group.

25% of NFL owners are Jewish. And guys like Kraft and Schneider hardly seem down w/ the globalist agenda.

The NBA is just an extension of Hollywood. Easily the most corrupt league in the US.

Hardly a MLS expert, but itseems very shady.

If you believe the stupidity you spew, then why come to a threat about it to talk shit? No one goes to your Handegg and Niggerball threads and says this shit.

Really makes you think about how scared these people are that their precious Lardcollide and boreswing could be overthrown within their lifetime.

Imagine if all these global powers such as the US, China, Russia and India took football seriously and had actual good academies, the sport would be even more exciting.

You mean one of the 100+ divegrass threads you shill fucks started today? The horror.

And get better templates/cheat sheets for your Pajeets. Their complete idiocy is a dead giveaway.

>India
>Global Power

Once they stop pooing in the streets, then maybe that can be considered.

Russia is somewhat decent at Furpuck, and the Chinese would Rather concentrate on Ping-Pong.

Once >We stop watching lard collide, and the MLelS stops trying to Americanize the sport, then we can truly shine. But, the way its run with """""Franchises"""""" and the fact the NCAA is trying to block how Academies work, it can't happen at the moment.

Jurgen Klinsman

I don't think Russia can get a single top league simply because of how fucking big the country is. While most of the teams are on the European side, teams like Khabarovsk are on the easternmost side of Russia. Players will have to pingpong over the entire globe to play a single game, or for Khabarovsk, every single game. It just won't be attractive to the best players.

>The Chinese would Rather concentrate on Ping-Pong.

Are you retarded? China is currently pumping an INSANE amount of money into it's football team/academy system.

>Once they stop pooing in the streets, then maybe that can be considered

This

Don't underestimate India. They were once the Gupta Empire. Many brilliant minds were born in that era.

how is any of that relevant?

>Don't underestimate India. They were once the Gupta Empire. Many brilliant minds were born in that era.
And Greece was once home to the world's greatest philosophers

> France calling anyone out for pillaging Africa for players.

The hubris of this post is unbelievable

Add training montages to soccer, only this time with lots of aggro techno.