This album is like the reincarnation of Slint and Unwound...

This album is like the reincarnation of Slint and Unwound, with Spirit of Eden and Pink Moon-like tracks all meshed into Radiohead-style artistry.

so all different flavors of shit mixed into a cesspool of mediocrity?

>tripfrag

>>tripfag
>newfag

>being this much of a contrarian

This thread is NOT OVER!

>fag

Can you guys discuss the music now?

I think you're mistaking this place for reddit

Because talking about ITAOTS and Loveless is infinitely better.

I'm so confused, you just described Sup Forums

How about you idiots for once discuss something different? It's ironic how people complain here about Sup Forums stagnating in taste due to repetitive commentary on the exact same albums, but when someone brings in some obscure, hidden gems (not this one, however), it gets less than 10 replies AT BEST.

Hate to be the one to break it to you but that's kinda just how it's gonna be on a site mostly centered around shitposting. After you've spent a little time here, you'll start realizing it yourself.

>being this much of a plebeian

Yeah 21 pilots annoys the fuck out of me. If y’all hate Brockhampton for being “instagram wannabe hipster-core” then y’all should definitely hate this album too.

Twenty One Pilots are ten times better than Brockhampton, though.

pretty sure it became Sup Forumscore just after fanthony, p4k, tinymixtapes, rym, allmusic, rolling stone and wire all gave it a 10

retarded cause we used to hate it too, but so it goes

Hard disagree there mate. Brockhampton has better beats and they have better chemistry and flow. TOP has better lyrics tho won’t deny.

I guess...

okay the album sucks musically... It is litterally the most listened "rock" band of the moment and it sounds generic as pop... Also it's pretty anoying too, i couldn't handle the single because of how bad it was

holy shit your bait isn't even good

Can't handle the truth?

So HeavyDirtySoul is generic? The Judge is trite indie pop? Doubt is meaningless?

>implying not liking your teen loving albums is bait
pleb

Another bump

Okay, fine. If no one replies to this thread, that means this album is exactly the way I described it and it is now Sup Forumscore.

Twenty one pilots are the definition of pretentiousness, brockhampton isnt the best either but at least they dont try to be something theyre not and actually bring something somewhat new to the table. Twenty one pilots is just self diagnosed depression and first world problems all wrapped up in a nice pseudo underground package for 14 year old girls to listen to that think theyre different for having the same taste as literally every other 14 year old girl.

Saving my thread one last time

Okay, I lied. I'm sorry.

>my thread
go to bed, child.

I bet this is the MCR poster, finally tired of posting the same shit

Hide 21P threads
Ignore 21P posts
Do not reply to 21P posters