I love country music!

>I love country music!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vrEljMfXYo
youtu.be/f9eHp7JJgq8
youtu.be/qWZNi7CN_0s
youtube.com/watch?v=WymgZtZPFlo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a walking contradiction this guy is!

Seriously tho, what shoulf I listen to if I've only liked Jason Molina

nobody under 30 would ever admit that out loud in a crowd

Stacies fucking love country

it always struck me as odd how the leftist eggheads who determine culture have shit shit on country music for being lowbrow and without artistic merit. meanwhile all country music stars can sing on key, play their own instruments and read music and many of them write their own songs. and if you watch something like saturday night live - all dem leftist groups suck monkey ass.

taylorswift.jpg

Only certain Stacies. What would you call them? Shanias?

Nothing. All other country is garbage.

is this country?
youtu.be/1vrEljMfXYo
youtu.be/f9eHp7JJgq8
youtu.be/qWZNi7CN_0s

townes van zandt
waylon jennings

lol come to the south boi, white people actually have culture and are proud here

molina's fucking garbage m8

All of Neil Young's 70's albums and Will Oldham (Palace Music, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy)

Definitely these. Two of the best that ever did it.

Fuck (You)

Actually fuck off dude. He was the greatest singer/songwriter of all time

townes van zandt isn't country
van zandt is pitchfork country

>hip hop is my life!

kys yourself

yes

>white people actually have culture and are proud here
White person in south here. This isn't true at all. The only thing that the south has going for it is that it likes guns and there isn't much shootings because of it, you'd be gunned down instantly by everyone CCing if someone tried.

This is correct. You got waylon jennings from the trevor GTA song and townes from random namedropping. townes is fucking trash.

Are The Mountain Goats country?

youtube.com/watch?v=WymgZtZPFlo

Love this more

No, and they're really bad. Saw them live once and it was the worst concert I've ever been to

beard

I used to find this pic typing "emo gay alternative"

your internet is broken, son.

ah yes, the contrarians have arrived. townes is fucking great. he's mostly folk with country elements, though.

please delete this picture

No, he's not. He's trash FOR contrarians. Maybe a few good songs with some sappy melodies. Melodramatic lyrics are terrible, writing is awful.

>He's trash FOR contrarians
wrong
>Maybe a few good songs
understatement
>Melodramatic lyrics and writing is awful
subjective

He's ABSOLUTELY contrarian. He's dylan for people that want to feel even more special. fuck off newfag.

i like townes' voice and lyrics better than dylan's. i still listen to both and i don't listen to music to fucking "feel special" like some snowflake. if i like the music i will listen to it
>fuck off newfag
gotem

I also remember google image searching "hipster" in 2008 and seeing this pic!! upvote xD