Why are you against it slavfaggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

au.dk/en/news/single/artikel/harold-bluetooths-vikings-were-polish-mercenaries/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Žitný_ostrov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello brother, Ukraine reporting in

non western slavs are subhumans

>Standardised modern slavic
See, this is the main problem. It would just mean "Russian".

Nauci baratati kalasem
Nauci matematickih jednacina, pogotovo uglova, vremena, brzine i ubrzanja
Prestani piti i drogirati se
Krsti se ako nisi do sad, u Pravoslavlje, jer tu leze i stara i ova sad vjera, ista
Batali drustvo sto te na zlo nagovara i sto se drugima smije iza ledja (pred tobom seru o drugima)
Budi glasan o svojim uvjerenjima (jedna zena ce da se zadivi i krenuce se umiljavati tebi, hvatati ti ruku da se mazi, to ti je zena)
Svaki dan oko kuce ili stana nesto radi, popravljaj, pravi, izumi, napravi
Nadji svoj posjed gdje si gazda i gdje porez godisnji te izadje manje nego sto mozes za noc ko klosar uzicati ili oteti
Nauci praviti hranu
Jedi domace
Jebi jednu te istu curu (onu sto te prepoznala sto te za ruku vata vise nego za kurac)
Pravi grupu istomisljenika
Prozovi one sto drugacije pricaju van te grupe
Nemoj drugacije pricati van te grupe
Ne boj se
Vjeruj da ce Bog (Svarog sto spava (ako si duboko u modi Rodnovjerja a krsten))
Ne boj se smrti
Budi fanatik
Znaj da je miroljub subotar inace
Znaj da istina pobjedjuje

Prati ove korake, ugranaj se sto ce te prepoznaju vodje sa drugih strana kojekakvih rijeka, kao sto je drina
Znaj da si u plemenu ispravnih ljudi

I am greek

Imagine actually being proud of being a slavE

Those subhumans made you into what you could have been today.

parowa, we all can understand each other in different degrees, because our languages diverged from the same root. If we instead of augmenting those differences we work in the way that we could have a standard language for all slavs.

But your mentality tamed by germans wont allow you to do so.

>subhumans put man in space
>western slavEs still live in huts
bogls my nognigjogls

Yes. Learn it slave.
Kidding but seriously Russpia must unite all Slav countries (and only Slavic) into a superpower that actually shares power. No other state could possibly match that.
Slav dominance

>snowniggers actually think that there are 500 genders
Lmao
Like, lmao

i would execute each and every single one of you in this thread without a second thought

this
there are only 4 genders

If only you snowniggers managed to sell and spread your cum to other womyn in the world, the world would be whiter.
Yet its getting BLACKED at the moment and your breed is dying out.
You will all be dead in 56 years.
But at least you had the last laugh, or did you

You wouldn't be able to execute even one of us.

of course you would. Muslims are bloodthirsty.

>Denmark’s genetic history has never been studied in detail. In this work, we analysed genetic and anthropometrical data from ~800 Danish students as part of an outreach activity promoting genomic literacy in secondary education. DNA analysis revealed remarkable homogeneity of the Danish population after discounting contributions from recent immigration. This homogeneity was reflected in PCA and AMOVA, but also in more sophisticated LD-based methods for estimating admixture. Notwithstanding Denmark’s homogeneity, we observed a clear signal of Polish admixture in the East of the country, coinciding with historical Polish settlements in the region before the Middle Ages. In addition, Denmark has a substantially smaller effective population size compared to Sweden and Norway, possibly reflecting further lack of strong population structure. None of these three Scandinavian countries seems to have suffered a depression due to the Black Death in the Middle Ages. Finally, we used the students’ genetic data to predict their adult height after training a novel prediction algorithm on public summary statistics from large GWAS. We validated our prediction using the students’ self-reported height and found that we could predict height with a remarkable ~64% accuracy.

And this:
au.dk/en/news/single/artikel/harold-bluetooths-vikings-were-polish-mercenaries/

SLAV'D

in this post you are wrong

i would execute muslims even more

People are different when they have the protection of anonymity and a badge of location.
Especially the bljugars such as yourself.
I bet i could pull out all your teeth and you would still be begging me to let you go home

add me on skype nenasiten_mo3ak lets see how tough you are bitch

im not anonymous in any way, ill fuck your bosnian ass, bitch, add me

I dont have a camera for skype
Meet me at Gucha festival this year instead

0892727769 call me on my phone dont be a bitch
whats your phone numbe? where is gucha festival

call me so i have your number and well meet bitch i promise i will fuck you

you just fucked up
you are dead you little girl
dead

ahxcghaxghaxha come on bitch im itching to fuck you up call me imm not shitposting i will come

just call me on add me on skype, or give me your number bitch i will stomp your faggot bosnian ass

get the fuck out

>... between Polonism and Slavonism there is not so much hatred as a complete and ineradicable incompatibility." ...
>Conrad argues that "nothing is more foreign than what in the literary world is called Slavonism to his individual sensibility and the whole Polish mentality

panslavism is a meme
>invented by czechs and serbs because they looked towards Russia as a liberator
>enforced by Russians because kike on the throne saw an opportunity in using it as a propaganda tool to (((unite))) slavic nations
I wonder why the idea was never embraced in slavic nations who had the """"pleasure"""" of being under a russian boot. Doesn't it seem strange?

Дeceти Aвгycт
Гyчa Cpбијa, или Tимoк
13:00
БMB e30 cиви

Whos number did you give me anyway? Some kraut answered.

>butthurt because couldnt invade moscow in the XVII century

Get out of here. I hope Germany will fuck you in the ass for more 1000 years

>kraut
lmfao little lying bitch thats a bulgarian number no kraut can answer

little dumb bitch, call me, dont lie
if youre too pussy to call add me on skype

>exchanging addresses so you can meet up and fight over internet argument

>waah you won't give up your culture for the sake of autistic blobbing and cucking yourself to the russians i hope someone else cucks you

whatever lets you sleep at night.

At least they are not hungarians like southern slovakia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Žitný_ostrov

worth it

Do Bulgarians ever say anything that isn't fully psychotic? You guys are as edgy as the Dutch are smug.

do you even know what psychotic means retard

Nice island vole, is that the only thing you are proud of?

learn French or Russian or you will learn Turkish

>People are different when they have the protection of anonymity and a badge of location

>>>/reddit/

Nobody with a connection to reality threatens others with violence without a reason.

Boys, boys, if you want to meet up and fuck strange men, there are gay hookup apps for that.

my execution comment was a shitpost but i will really fuck up the little bosnian bitch if he stops ignoring me and calls

That's what happens when you mix mongols with slavs

>bosnian
that's a serb wannabe thug from Doboj

Go back to western europe cunt

>slavs

>Slav Union Thread
>servian flag in op
like pottery