The shootings in Orlando were the fault of Trump...

The shootings in Orlando were the fault of Trump. Him and his supporters created the atmosphere of hate which led to the shootings.

Prove me wrong (you can't).

Were the shooters mexicans?

Islam is a religion of evil. You worship the black cube of saturn. You bow down to an evil ruler of faithless zombies. You spew peace, while fucking goats and stabbing everyone in the back. You not only worship a pedofile in Muhammad, your real cult leader is from the darkest pit himself. You all will serve a special purpose in hell tormenting all the others.

Justin Trudeau's entire act is a front, he was the one who called for the shooting in Orlando.
Prove me wrong (you can't).

>Him and his supporters created the atmosphere of hate which led to the shootings

Trump and his supporters built a gay nightclub patroned largely by latinos?

Delete your account.

Agreed. The muslim was even a registered democrat because he dislike what trump was (((preaching))). Hillary Clinton is the USA's last and best hope.

kek

This is the "religion of peace" that libtards are always defending.

Sure you dumb moose fucker.
The shooter was a registered democrat, and never mentions trump in his social media. Trump didn't write the Quran and ask muzzies to kill gays.
> time to put the leaf filter back on.

IF YOU FIGHT THE FIRE, IT WINS

(You)

Nope. He's just right.

If all it takes for a Muslim to become a terrorist is to have their feelings hurt, they don't belong in this country.

I dont see the problem. Thank you based Omar

>If you're mean to Muslims, they could go on murderous rampages and this is somehow acceptable

I know your post is satire but this is how liberals actually think.

>((((You))))
FTFY

shut up ahmed
we know about taqiya
stop pretending you didn't like it

>some bad words made a Muslim kill dozens of people

Seems like Muslims are the issue if they get triggered so easily

ahmed is mad?
you hate the gays, why pretend you care

>Brown people have no agency of their own

Wow, I'm a racist and even I don't believe this.

Trudeau armed the man?

> Trump wrote the Koran

>liberals get so assmad at trump that they get violent
Why do we allow them to continue existing?

I dont have to prove you wrong. There's nothing to prove that you're actually right.
Im not even a Trump fan btw