MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEKSCwA38L0
youtube.com/watch?v=JOhS2JS5IeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dPUD2ovrVCA
youtube.com/watch?v=oK9B8a1bRqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was momma not mommy you canadian cuck.

propaganda

test

He recovered from his scratches, married Jennifer and lived a happy life in Lewistown, Montana.

ya like he just magically pushed back in his intestine

>that scene where two joking Americans shoot two surrendering German soldiers with more
Americans directly behind them.

When did you realize that this movie is actually trash? i watched it a few weeks ago and couldn't enjoy it

MY WIFE'S SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats wrong with shooting german soldiers surrendering. you sound like a sjw libcuck

Who the fuck cares? It was just a movie. Why don't you get over it?

>joking when there are men screaming for their mothers on the beach
>friendlies directly behind the person they are shooting
Directer should kill himself

they're actually czech people who were conscripted into the german army

judging by your post you seem to be very stupid

what does friendlies directly behind you have to do with anything? You dont seem like you are schooled in military tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEKSCwA38L0

it demonizes and diminishes the effect of German suffering and paints them as inhuman monsters, and the allied Americans as the underdog just looking for justice, when that's two faced and purely exploitative propaganda

Oh wow very interesting
This has to be bait

lol what a baby

how is it bate?

Wade's death was the most brilliant scene in this film. Fuck Omaha Beach. Visually impressive, amazingly directed, very realistic and accurate. But it felt more like a documentary than anything.

Wade's death actually made me throw up because it's more personal. It's what many soldiers had to endure, watching their best friends die like that. Because IRL it's unlikely you die instantly from a gun wound or shrapnel wound. You bleed out and slowly pass away.

Too bad it was instantly ruined when Upham the cuck refused to kill Steamboat Willy. Jesus Christ, he killed the only guy in the squad except teh Captain who even cared about you! Just shoot the kraut and be done with it!

amerifat

the point was to show that war makes soldiers of us all. if he killed steamboat willy then and there it wouldnt be much of a story since in the end opum becomes a real soldier

That's literally the triage procedure, although you wash it off with your canteen first.

SOUNDS OF FIESTA

youtube.com/watch?v=JOhS2JS5IeQ

Lad there are american soldiers running behind the surrendering deutschfags. Shooting in even the general direction of someone whom you do NOT want to shoot (friendlies, the word giving you trouble) is generally regarded as bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPUD2ovrVCA

Not him but the wording suggested the friendlies were standing behind the shooters.

Confusing.

The visual effects and stunts in this are amazing.

I watched a vietnam documentary where some guy claimed his friend was holding his intestines in while shooting a shotgun with the other hand. and he lived.

after reading about men who survived .50 BMG rounds to the head, i don't find this very far fetched anymore

DONT SHOOT LET THEM BURN

wtf I hate america now

Your intestines hanging out won't kill you quickly. That's a slow death, you'd have plenty of time to fire back if you got blown up in a foxhole if the "only" injury was to your stomach.

i meant the whole "intestines falling out and still surviving" type thing; i'm well aware people don't usually die instantly

You're actually pretty lucky if you get hit with shrapnel from artillery or a grenade and the only thing you get is your guts hanging out.

It's a lot better than having your dick and balls blown off your neck/chest cavity caving in.

A lot of veterans from that era got their stomachs shredded like that. If that's "all" that happens, you'll probably make it if they can get to you and evac you before you bleed out or get an infection.

German cuck detected

>it demonizes and diminishes the effect of German suffering and paints them as inhuman monsters

You're trying to imply krauts are humans that can actually feel emotions?

Americuckold detected
(Aussie btw)

What? It makes the Americans out to be dicks who are ultimately no better than the enemy when it comes down to how they act on the field. You fucking retard.

>thinking there are perfect sides in a war
wew lad, clearly the nazis and communists are way worse but to deny that any questionable acitivty happened on the american side is kind of stupid

Was he the first mommyposter?

>What?
saving private ryan is a pro war film, dumb ass

does blood really come out your mouth if you have a stomach/chest injury?

t. absolute retard

>Germans
>inhuman monsters
Pick both

if blood is pooling in your lungs, yeah

PARTY HARD

>implying people don't joke during war

Humor is basically a huge coping mechanism, that's extremely common you idiot.

>directer
Christ almighty

I literally hate this scene so much. The boi's get so close to rescuing Damon, and he says "I'm going to stay and fight.", but then proceeds to curl into a ball and cry...huh?

Only a white man could be privileged and spoiled enough to think that having your guts spilling out of your stomach in the middle of a battlefield is some cause for complaining. This baby wouldn't last a day in the shoes of an American upper middle class white female college student in 2016.

Fuck off already.

Well, so long as we're talking War Kino...

What was your favorite film in the Army Dog franchise? I just finished watching Trench Dog, the one about WW1.

The part where Trench dog had to watch as the war horses drowned in the mud, their neighing sounding almost like human screams... why did that scene go on unbroken for six fucking minutes?

I played a video game where a female character was less fat than me and I could not stop shaking. I have PTSD now. Don't mansplain to me.

>first day on the job
>collapse and yell for mommy

How embarrassing.

>That's literally the triage procedure

It's 'literally' not.

Battlefield casualty drill very specifically states that you should NOT attempt to push organs back inside the body cavity if they're protruding, you could potentially rupture them, constrict major blood vessels or interfere with the thoracic diaphragm.

You just use field dressings to keep them in place.

Attempting to clean wounds with your drinking water is also pointless, if they make it back to the surgeons and survive, any wounds will be cleaned far more throughly than you can with a fucking canteen in the field, so basically you're just wasting vital drinking water for no gain or worse, introducing fluids into their abdominal cavity that are likely laden with bacteria from your mouth and again, could pool and interfere with the casualty's breathing.

False. Incorrect. Wrong.

I trust that this matter is now settled.

I hope someday you get shot and someone tries to push your small intestine back inside for you.

Nope.

Guess again

Such a brutal scene. I got really high with my buddy the first time I saw it and I got physically sick for a little bit. Good stuff though.

> Aure ya my maummay?

>movie presents questionable American activity
>it's trash
What? You're probably Sup Forums memeing so it makes even less sense

>what I hear everytime I see that scene
youtube.com/watch?v=oK9B8a1bRqc

>implying you aren't supposed to sympathize with the Czech conscripts
>not understanding that the film director was hinting that the us wasn't perfect

Fucking pleb

>thinks the nazis were bad
>german soldiers even
>he calls him sjw
He's not the sjw, cuck.

I prefer Hacksaw Ridge desu. I think the battle scenes were much, MUCH more fierce and much more gorey. Like they really showed how Hellish war is.

That's because it has 20 years of advances in CGI to rely on.

Yet still the direction and especially editing is laughably amateur compared to Ryan.