Reminder that this guy is the worst character that has ever existed...

Reminder that this guy is the worst character that has ever existed, the fact that he was allowed to do half the things he did was just so that the plot would go on, he would have been stopped in real life once they figured it out he had feelings for a robot he could just turn off, and he is responsible for what may be the most useless, irresponssible and avoidable bloodshed I have ever seen

don't you have a containment thread?

He was following Ford's plan.

it's all.....part of the plan

it's okay he's retarded

let it go my son.

it would make sense if he was a host

but it would still be an incredibly shit storyline

also, how incompetent are those security guys?

He really should be facing multiple murder charges for being an accomplice.

I honestly hope he gets the chair. I think Auschwitz shold be reopened just so he could be thrown into forced-labour, and then gassed and cremated

He's just a typical asian male virgin, don't let it bother you so much.

I don't get the "'retarded" t hing. I didn't catch that from him. Also he has a great job lol

I really need to re-watch this show because I guess I'm too retarded to understand half of it

Actual humans with P90 can't hit anything, have you ever played CS:GO?

Androids with Pro90 kill with the first shot.

he IS ford you dummies

>you will never make her this happy

He's an asian man, he can't resist chocolate gf.
An apparently once you became superintelligent you can bypass all security measures, because.

You're no better than blonde pubes and fuck boi Xerxes

why were the firefight scenes so shitty? it was just guards running in to get gunned down over and over again. how hard is it to shoot an interesting scene with people firing future weapons at each other?

>P90
>future weapons

lol

And those scenes were saved by Armistice's murderous glee can't believe they had an after credits scene but it was badass how she cut her arm off

this show is fucking retarded and almost nothing in it makes sense if you think about it for more than 10 seconds

>Not realising that everyone that was killed in the episode was a host

Exactly. They never even explained the guns or the shrink ray. Like wtf.

He was cast because the script called for someone with downs

He does have a bit of a downy look on his face tho.

>huffpost
that's cheating

That's what ruined the show for me. When the chocolate minx jumped up at cut the ginger's throat, this asshole did nothing until she told him.

Wrong, It's the future created by SJW execs. A world where non-whites can never do anything wrong. All his bosses were deathly afraid of mentioning anything or the PC police would send them to reeducation camps.

exactly

>see other guy yell DROP YOUR GUN
>gets blasted
>gee i better yell that out too

He didn't look like he had downs tho

He's a host dummy

now it makes sense

that doesn't make any sense, why would they care to take her alive?
it just proofs they were hosts all along

obviously its a future version of the p90 since their magazines never seem to run out

they showed them changing magazines though so...

Why didn't they use the same bullet technology that discerned between hosts/guests for their security personnel?