This what a REAL Aryan looks like. How does that make you feel?

This what a REAL Aryan looks like. How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7dx6_jtaig
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1R03VAObeac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nowruz
realiran.org/national-geographic-iranian-natives-genetic-makeup-is-56-percent-arabian/
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leaf me alone! :(

Glad that I am Anglo convict stock and therefore not aryan

what is nicolas maduro doing in there

Dravidians have nothing to do with Aryans.

They are Iranians, you retard.

>those
>dravidians
that's what indo-european people look. third guy would pass as local in armenia, a place without mixing, and probably the purest indoeuropean country to date.

indoeuropeans in europe mixed with natives. sculptures of pre-IE civilizations show peoples looking almost the same than modern europeans. main IE heritage in europe is language.

Isn't Indo-Europeans originated from Russia?

Delusionalism. Their origin is clearly from the mountanous area that goes from the caucasus to iran. modern day kurdistan and armenia.

Yes. The Black sea region in Europe. Their ancestors probably came from central Russia when the climate was much different.

where are facts

the only ones that I know are the first indoeuropean state being in turkey, the earliest indoeuropean languages being also in turkey and the expansion of the IE being logical from a caucasian location

accept it already. euro ego is boring.

they look like a construction crew of Paraguayans to me.

>Juan Lechón
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Brit is right, the origin of Indo Europeans is the Yamnaya culture en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

and the time of speculation is ending because all DNA tests on ancient samples are confirming that theory

Early physical analyses have unanimously concluded that the Scythians, even those in the east (e.g. the Pazyryk region), possessed predominantly "Europid" features.

In artworks, the Scythians are portrayed exhibiting European traits.[130] In Histories, the 5th-century Greek historian Herodotus describes the Budini of Scythia as red-haired and grey-eyed.[130] In the 5th century BC, Greek physician Hippocrates argued that the Scythians have purron (ruddy) skin.[130][131] In the 3rd century BC, the Greek poet Callimachus described the Arismapes (Arimaspi) of Scythia as fair-haired.[130][132] The 2nd century BC Han Chinese envoy Zhang Qian described the Sai (Scythians) as having yellow (probably meaning hazel or green), and blue eyes.[130] In Natural History, the 1st century AD Roman author Pliny the Elder characterizes the Seres, sometimes identified as Iranians (Scythians) or Tocharians, as red-haired and blue-eyed.[130][133] In the late 2nd century AD, the Christian theologian Clement of Alexandria says that the Scythians are fair-haired.[130][134] The 2nd century Greek philosopher Polemon includes the Scythians among the northern peoples characterized by red hair and blue-grey eyes.[130] In the late 2nd or early 3rd century AD, the Greek physician Galen declares that Sarmatians, Scythians and other northern peoples have reddish hair.[130][135] The fourth-century Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus wrote that the Alans, a people closely related to the Scythians, were tall, blond and light-eyed.[136] The 4th century bishop of Nyssa Gregory of Nyssa wrote that the Scythians were fair skinned and blond haired.[137] The 5th-century physician Adamantius, who often follow Polemon, describes the Scythians are fair-haired.[130][138] It is possible that the later physical descriptions by Adamantius and Gregory of Scythians refer to East Germanic tribes, as the latter were frequently referred to as "Scythians" in Roman sources at that time.

The Nordic looking ones are from the Andronovo culture.

>Scythians
They were pretty hardcore. They rode with belts of scalps hanging from their saddles and we're basically the white version of mongols (just much earlier). I wonder how much the Cossacks are descended from them.

Are they Indian or Iranian?

Clearly Iranian

No I'm the real aryan. Aryans aren't shitskin Indians, Iranians, or Kurds.

Can barely tell the fucking difference apart from that third guy from left. And he just looks like an arab.

Das right.

The Aryans were whi-

Regardless of the eastern Aryan thing, the one thing I'll give euros is that they have the best women. Whatever fucks euro women tends to come out great.

One has to wonder to what extent euro superiority is simply the desires of dark Asiatic Siberian Aryans craving juicy blue-eyed pussy.

fat

>t. Celt-nigger.

My ancient indo-aryan/Vedic cousins enslaved and killed you pooskins. Bend the knee pajeet, we are your gods and kings.

>My ancient indo-aryan/Vedic cousins enslaved and killed you pooskins.
And now here you are, pissing away their legacy by being a cretinous manchild. Doing your ancestors proud.

Nope. Those are Arabs

Real Aryans looked like Swedes

>R1berian who thinks he is aR1an.
Kek.

> My Vedic brothers.
So you be sayinh that Whites wuz Poos and shit.

>Vedic cousins
Indians are Vedic themselves. It's Iranians that are known as Aryans.

And it wasn't your ancestors lmao as much as it was his too.

But you're mixed with Dravidian Abos

And you are mixed with Proto-Europeans. Northern India is closer to caucuses than Western Europe.

>vedics are street shitters

Vedics were white blonde hair blue eyes indoeuropeans that enslaved shit streeters and made the caste system

>aryans are Iranians
Oh I'm laffin

>blue-eyed pussy
vaginas don't have eyes lmao

Ancient Vedics were not street shitters! They (my ancient cousins) came from Central Asia and immigrated there from
the european steppes. They invaded your ancestors and enslaved them.

woah

Just the literature in Vedas are called Vedic. There is no group of people called Vedic. The followers of Vedas called themselves Arya.

>t.poojeet streetshitter shitting up Oz

Well whatever makes you fell good about yourself my Celt-nigger friend.

>and made the caste system
The Indo-Europeans weren't that evil. They talked class but it was never really strict. The caste system was made long after they got assimilated in.

>Oh I'm laffin
It's true. There's a reason why the ancient Greeks had much more respect for Persians than the barbarians in Western Europe.

Wrong. Vedics were indo-aryans that enslaved street shitters, they made the caste system which is why the lightest street shitters are the most elite and powerful like the brahamins.

>Northern India is closer to caucuses than Western Europe.
...Um, are we talking physically or genetically here?

And how does your this statement contradicts my previous statement.

Physically. That also means that there was relatively more I.E. migration to Northern India than to Western Europe.

Kek

because you stated the Vedics weren't a people and in fact they were. They looked more like me than you...

Likewise, indo-Aryans looked more like me than some random Iranian/persian

>They looked more like me

They were probably gaunt, lean and strong.
Not some pimple faced fatty in a demographically overrun country.
>Likewise, indo-Aryans looked more like me than some random Iranian/persian
Persians still practice some traditions from their Indo-Aryan religion. Unlike the rest of world where they've been cucked by the Abrahamic's.
Face it. The Persians have much more in common with the ancient Aryans then you do.

Arya were people who lived in Aryavarta and spoke Sanskrit and their literature was called Veda. The religion and stories in Veda are called Vedic.

>fat fucking loser with light on his beard stealing Aryan heritage

Fuck off stupid cumskin

>fat

6'1, 85kg burley and lift weights. Get on my level you brown Persian manlet

Measuring the distance here, and it's virtually identical distance, really.

>Persians still practice....

Persians are Shia Muslim Arabs and have nothing at all in common with ancient aryans either lingustically(50%of persian is Semitic), culturally(Arab culture), spiritually(Muslim), or genetically(SHITSKIN). Kys larper.

>leaf flag
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Drokpa people of India are considered to be purest of Indo-Aryans. But their phenotype is Medeterranian instead of Iberian. Lol even white womeb visit their villages to get impregnated by pure Aryan seed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7dx6_jtaig

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1R03VAObeac

>fat as fuck
>neckbeard
>culture vulture
>autistic

You're not Aryan you cumskin faggot. It's pathetic that you're trying to steal my culture and identity then pass it on as your own.

You're a white faggot who's 1/16th this, 1/16th that...

Kys loser

Imagine being so impressionable that StormFront propaganda made you, a white mutt, believe he's actually Aryan.

Hysterical

>Implying this is a shit post thread
White group A + white group B + white group C = not white. Love this amazing logic that pops up here and on Sup Forums all the time. And I'm by no means a stormfag, because unlike those retards, I don't pretend like "HUWHITES BE GOING EXTINCT...because Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, Portuguese, etc. etc. aren't REAL huwhites like me!!"

>culturally(Arab culture),
You're a fucking idiot. Iran is one of the few that managed to retain their heritage.
> spiritually(Muslim)
Yet they still celebrate Zoroastrian practices like Nowruz and other things.
>genetically(SHITSKIN)
So? If genetics was all that mattered then Bedouin's would have a rightful claim over Egypt rather than the modern day descendants.

Persians are closely related to ancient Aryans though, linguistically and at least in certain cultural aspect, but yeah, they've been Arabed quite badly

Ancient Greek sources mention and depict them as white and red haired, and the early Indo-European people spoke language close to them see: Pic related

>Lol even white womeb visit their villages to get impregnated by pure Aryan seed.

>"Have you ever visited it yourself?"
>"No"

>"And you?"
>"I've only heard it too"

Romans depicted Jesus as a white blond too. That doesn't prove anything.

White people aren't Aryans you stupid mutt. Not even the slightest hint of Aryanism lies in your mutt blood.

>hurr Persians were raped by Arabs le Islam

Fucking history revisionists trying to act as if the Aryans didn't live in the same climate as Arabs.

You aren't Aryan, Billy Joe Bob, now fuck off.

It's like you people on Sup Forums exaggerating facts about the breeding party which have ever had happened only once, like it is a normal thing.

No they don't, not the early ones, not even during Byzantine era, it only began during renaissance
Get your ignorant ass out of here

>Medeterranian
Wot. They look up like straight up native South Americans to me.

WE

This guy in pic is a true Persian. While Euros claim that Persians were red head celts.

Persians are literally raped by Arabs
Aryans are as white as Russians

>Ancient Greek sources mention and depict them as white and red haired,
They depict a few as red haired.

Also none of them look like the ancient aryans at all. Most Indo-Europeans looked distinct compared to the natives of whatever lands they mixed with.
Fuck off pajeet.
I thought so too. Not pure ones tho. More of the mixed part-Spanish ones to me.

When people say stupid shit like this, as if the entirety of the pre-Islamic gene pool was erased, it makes me happy that your shit eating, culture vulture, pasty fucking continent is getting flooded by actual Arabs.

Kill yourself

South american?? You are truely retarded.

Pic related is the true Indo-Aryan which you are claiming to be your cousine.

They looked something like Tibetans to me desu

Im not saying the whole genetic pool was erased, but don't pretend that certain amount mixing didn't happen

*of mixing

This guy looks a Tibetan to you?

Well there are many Drokpas as it means foreigner in Tibetan. There are Mongoloid people who are called Brokpa/Drokpa by Tibetans, but the Drokpas In am talking about are the Dardaric ones. They call themselves Arya but are commonly called Drokpa by Tibetan people of Laddakh.

There's pockets of people like that throughout all of the middle east tho.
What's the percentage of blond Greeks again?

>managed to retain their heritage
diaspora we wuzzing =/= retaining their heritage
Nowruz has nothing to do with Zoroastrianism. It's a cultural holiday that was incorporated into Islam. Even Sunni Muslims still fast on the day of Nowruz they just dont celebrate it unless they're Afghan or Tajik, in which case they celebrate it too.
Aryans are as white as Armenians, Georgians, and Azerbaijanis as those are the countries that are in the caucus.
WE WUZ SHAHANSHAHS N SHIEEET
>leaf
not even surprised desu
It's almost as if blonde hair, light skin, and blue eyes aren't features exclusive to Europe

No he doesn't but I can't to match seem his features with any other ethnicity I know desu.

>Nowruz has nothing to do with Zoroastrianism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nowruz
The term Nowruz is a Persian compound word, consisting of the words now and ruz. Now (Old Persian: nava), which means "new" and descends from Proto-Indo-European *néwos

Nowruz is partly rooted in the tradition of Iranian religions, such as Mitraism and Zoroastrianism. In Mitraism, festivals had a deep linkage with the sun's light. The Iranian festivals such as Mehrgan (autumnal equinox), Tirgan, and the eve of Chelle ye Zemestan (winter solstice) also had an origin in the Sun god (Surya).

>Aryans are as white as Armenians, Georgians, and Azerbaijanis as those are the countries that are in the caucus.
Refer to

What are you guys doing in Sup Forums early in the morning? If you're really so free, get out of this shitty bait thread and bump this one.

Now scroll down to the bottom of that same link
>The Iranian festivals such as Mehrgan (autumnal equinox), Tirgan, and the eve of Chelle ye Zemestan (winter solstice) also had an origin in the Sun god (Surya).
Funny how in Iran and these things are non existent.
>Refer to something from ancient times that no one is going to bother to read
Now heres a reference to modern times

Who cares you pathetic faggots. No one on this website will ever amount to anything so all they do is wewuz all the time. Anything that is good OR bad that has ever been attributed to race (especially in recent times) has been because of a few exceptional men and I highly doubt anyone posting on Sup Forums is an exceptional man.

This
People who are autistic about race or "muh heritage" are losers who have nothing to be proud of so they desperately try to fill in that void with things such as this

Wut?

He looks like a Marwari, Brahmin or Rajput to me from North-West India.

>eurogenes.blogspot.com

Kek, dirty Persian sandnigger what culture? You're an indenial Arab.

>Persian calling others mutt

You're the quintessential mutt Arab and mongol rapebaby...

Iranians cluster with Saudis and not Southern Europeans as their diaspora fags claim they resemble. Kek and they still think they aren't Arabs...baka

Actually its Georgians,Turks,Kurds and Armenians see

>Retards keep talking about indo-europeans like it was some sort of ancient civilization and not just a lingust term

This isn't the 20th century anymore retards, read a book

>pseudo Arabs

Same shit. They're more distant to a European group than they are to Saudis. They're Arab rape babies, case closed. Nothing at all to do with ancient Aryana.

Anyone who's still replying to the Canadian flag is an idiot

This is how original Aryans had looked like.

You're a celt

>blocks with no source
neat I can do that in microsoft paint too.
Now here's one with an actual source
Diasporafags have identity issues because they grew up in the west after their parents fled the revolution. They're wannabe whites

>stepfeed.com

Yeah, not a blogpost like what you tried passing.
But here are some other links with the exact same thing. I'll spoonfeed you this one time.
realiran.org/national-geographic-iranian-natives-genetic-makeup-is-56-percent-arabian/
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

This is what scythian looked like.