ITT: bad simpsons season 1-10 jokes

ITT: bad simpsons season 1-10 jokes

Did anyone ever get this joke?

I don't get it can someone explain it to me

>Chuck's Cheed and Cheed

I don't know what angle they were going with this.

Sneed sucks like a Hoover vacuum cleaner

Guys stop with this meme.
It's not even a fucking joke. It's just some world building, showing that Springfield ages and changes as the show progresses. Part of what made the show so great.

Sneed feed seed
Chuck fuck suck

"If you can see this, you've rubbed too hard."

Ohhhh

HAHAHAHA SUCK AND FUCK SO FUNNY FOR A KIDS SHOW

UPBOATED REDDIT HAHAHA NU-MALE/10 LOVE THIS SHIT SHOW AHAHAHAHAH SO LE EPIC REDDIT FUNNY UBOATED ON MY SECOUND ACCOUNT XXXXDDDD

>Fuck and suck
What kind of name for an establishment is that

Thanks dude. I never would've figured it out.

Repeated masturbation ruined your eyesight.

Chuck's Feed and Seed doesn't rhyme, it was all about marketing.

Shouldn't it be Chuck's Feed and Seed? I really don't think this is a joke we're meant to understand. It's got to be an inside gag with the writers.

???

This doesn't look like anything to me.

tank

It's one of those instances where getting a joke isn't the same as thinking it's funny, especially when it doesn't really even make sense in context. Why would a farm supply store be called Fuck and Suck? WHY??

because it wasnt a farm supply store formerly dummy.

Is it a meme to keep posting this joke over and over asking for an explanation? Every fucking Simpsons thread has this (quite shitty) joke pop up somehow. Are you all really this fucking stupid? I mean, even if it is a meme what's the fun part of it? Where is the joke in pretending you don't know what the joke there was?

it was the early simpsons, you can't expect them to just blatantly make that joke