Sup Forums freaks out for over a year at the thought that a black man might kiss a white woman in Star Wars

>Sup Forums freaks out for over a year at the thought that a black man might kiss a white woman in Star Wars
>Sup Forums doesn't care that Brando and Bertolucci literally r*ped a woman on film

What gives?

Protip, its not about the woman.

We tried to warn the world about the North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes for years user

Brando is our guy and I don't think he did anything wrong.

Brando isn't a nigger.

>r*ped

racemixing is fucking degenerate.

Brando did nothing wrong.

Now go back to r.eddit, nigger lover.

This is proof people are out of fucking hand with PC and SJW shit. This has been a well known fact for at least 30 years. Why are people only caring now? What a joke.

Italian directors have lots of things to answer for, but that shitty movie isn't one of those.

Fucking NAMBLA man, they cant keep getting away with it

kek

They didn't rape her, she was just a junkie whore who got remorse when the inbuilt limits of her 'career' became plain, and besides, the two things have nothing to do with each other. I believe in white male authority and freedom, and I want the nogs to hang. Ideologically, most of Sup Forums is on the same page as me. There's no contradiction.

He just rubbed some butter on her butt, that was the only unscripted part. Big whoop.

>I got some butter... you can't refuse

what a weak rape scene. he wasn't even trusting hard. literally 0/10 needs more Irreversible-esque rape

you were doing well in the first half but

> I believe in white male authority and freedom, and I want the nogs to hang

gave your false flag away

It's not a false flag, I do believe in that, I do want that. Why do you weak people come here?

t. white male with no authority in his life

That there was, ehh... modern art! Yeah, tha's it. Just some nice sweet postmodern expressionism. If you disagree you're just unsophisticated.

the weak should fear the strong

it's not rape if it's art

butter wouldn't even work as lube

leave the rape victim, take the butter.

That's right, we're all being mocked to the point where the only solution is rape, murder and racism. Unfortunately for whores and niggers, there's millions of us, and we're the master race.

Rape isn't that traumatic. Women exagerate it for social leverage, and left wing and right wing men use the """ suffering""" for their own political agendas.

Funny how, in 1972, it was the liberals defending it and the rightwingers calling it indecent and trying to ban it.

If I looked like that they'd see me coming. I look like their 'ally'. Then I make them feel the most alone they've ever felt! It's great.

have you been raped?

Have you ever been raped?

>literally

Absolutely. At worst, it gives them a sore cunt for a couple of weeks.

Of course, that's not really the worst. The worst is that most women who get raped have the best orgasm of their lives as a result, because consent is a meme which has absolutely nothing to do with nature.

Sup Forums only cares about rape victims if the perp was a brown migrant. Otherwise it's "le evul lying womemes".

it takes intelligence to be evil

>Hollywood’s Captain America star Chris Evans tweeted: “This is beyond disgusting. I feel rage.” Jessica Chastain tweeted: “To all the people that love this film - you’re watching a 19-year-old get raped by a 48-year-old man. The director planned her attack. I feel sick.”

Sure maybe little physical trauma, assuming they didn't fight back and the rapist didn't beat them but what about psychological trauma? I mean look how fucked up kids who were raped turn out when they grow up. Serial killers have a higher likely hood of being raped when they were children.

Now I have to watch this.

Who does he mean by "they should be in jail"? Brando or people who didn't believe it was an actual rape? Either way he's retarded

>italians
>white

racism

sexism. insecurity

take your pick OP

Sup Forums is a misogynist cesspool

>le noones is white meme

Fuck off kike

The whole butter thing was improvised by Brando, I thought it was common knowledge. You realise he didn't actually rape her, right?

If they have psychological trauma, it's entirely the fault of the culture for making it seem like The Worst Thing That Can Happen.

Most of us know but the lefties from Reddit and tumblr who come here try to make us believe otherwise

Sure the actress was raped and yet didn't break character or break the take by looking into the camera or calling him his real name or anything. Sure.

Because Bertolucci just told the media it was rape recently.

by today's feminist discourse he basically murdered her

Bertolucci and Brando probably. Obviously Brando is dead, so he can't be.

3 years ago.

Bertolucci says she didn't consent.

Is there a webm of this? I just want to understand the context without actually watching the movie.

The (dudes) that rolled their eyes at her, I think.

No, and most women will never be raped in their lives too.
You know, lots of men have been raped in prison and they keep on living. Of course I guess it's somehow unpleasant, but there is much worse suffering in life.

A lot of rape victims don't even remember being raped because it becomes a repressed memory. Most little kids don't even know what sex is do you really think if they were raped and told it wasn't a big deal then they'd go on and act normal? The kids mind doesn't know what's going on and they feel helpless.

>can't even be bothered to do basic research
>thinks Bertolucci was the actress's name

I hope for his sake that people don't read interviews with William Friedkin about his shenanigans in The Exorcist.

Clyde borrow committed his first murder in prison after he was raped. He killed his rapist

>>Sup Forums doesn't care that Brando and Bertolucci literally r*ped a woman on film

There was no "rape", you dense fucks. It's a movie. It's make believe. She knew there would be a rape scene, they just didn't tell her about the *butter*. This is the non-consensual part. Having butter rubbed on her ass.

There was no penetration though wtf.

oh, do tell, do tell, mister!

She said she was told about the scene directly before filming, that it was not included in the script that she presumably read before agreeing to do the film.
So she consented, albeit under pressure and confusion (do I have to consent? will I get fired if I say no?)
So she was manipulated, but not raped. If she truly did not consent she could have ruined the take by calling for help or telling Brando to stop

>that
>rape

>Most little kids don't even know what sex is do you really think if they were raped and told it wasn't a big deal then they'd go on and act normal?

Yes, of course. By definition, that's what would happen. People get 'traumatized' as adults when they learn from others that they're meant to pity themselves - human beings are weak, give them a plausible 'wound' and they'll exploit it.

It wasnt real rape.

who did it better? Bertolucci or Mike Adriano?

That's about self-image, status and male authority. He had to reestablish his power as a man.

>It's not until adulthood they become affected by it
Why do they devolp anti social disorders and become serial killers then?

Victor Salva.

Do they understand that Schnieder wasn't actually raped, she was given a rape scene without much prep time.

>I felt a little raped

People will literally hate you if you make a woman FEEL raped. Not actually rape her, just make her feel like she was.

if it wasn't for rape, I'd never get laid.

Where ever I go I must also rape.

get a grip my man it's the current year! she said she felt like she was rape that means she was rape!

but honestly that scene was just Brando dry humping her unless she was talking about the butter being smeared around her asshole

This is the kind of nonsense that happens when an 'actress' who exists solely in order to do fuck scenes grows old, having lost her last potential earning years to hard drugs, and is still defined by work she has nothing new to say about. She begins to embroider.

>if it wasn't for rape, I'd never get laid.
Let me tell you about a girl I know...

>Ideologically, most of Sup Forums is on the same page as me.

On your dreams, stormnigger

Because in adulthood they become affected by it, exactly as you just said. As soon as they're aware it sets them apart or is thought to be a big deal, they're changed by it.

No, most of us are and have been for years.

So your saying that someone could be completely normal told they've been raped and devolp a anti social disorder and become a rapist over night?

So was there actual penetration or did he just rub a stick of butter on her butthole?

From Sorcerer:

>Friedkin fired five production managers, one after the other, and about how he once ordered his driver to go so fast that the man lost control of the vehicle and ran over a pig. Friedkin apparently wept anguished tears over the fate of the pig. Then he turned around and fired the driver as well.

I mean serial killer over night?

_donald

I still don't understand what the "rape" was.

Did Brando stick is fingers in or what?

it is traumatic.
people do pervert it for their own gain which I think is terrible.
Anyone who says it's worse than murder is a piece of shit.
By saying this you're effectively saying rape victims are better off dead.
That's not only insulting, but it makes victims feel worse about what happened.
Rape isn't any small thing, it scars you for life but it's not as bad as torture or death obviously.

Why can't people be content with the fact that it's just really bad?

i will rape you

try it fucko, I have the tightest ass out of all the guys at my gym and my buns guard it with their lives.

lol fag

I think that children feel genuine negative emotion at being sexually used, long before they grow up and learn exactly what it means to have been raped. It's painful, it's shameful (even children know that if it happens, it's not the sort of thing you talk about), and it shows a breach in trust with adults and their responsibility. I'm not a child psychologist, but I think they are much smarter than you give them credit for. These experiences don't just sit unanalyzed in the back of their minds. They change the way the kid thinks about things.

you're the fag for wanting to rape me, it's not my fault my ass is too manly to let your little bitch-boy dickle inside.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Let's see a citation, bitch.

Kids that get abused mentally or physically can suffer from all kinds of developmental problems. It can make them turn out stupider than if they had not suffered harm.

>I felt a little raped

They feel negative about any violence. It's not intrinsically shameful. Nothing is, shame is by definition a social emotion.

Every thread on Sup Forums at all hours of the day and night. The fact that this is a thread about how it's okay to rape, and it has 49 posters and only about three people who disagree.

Nope. It makes them wary, which they're correct to be.

i don't think Sup Forums necessarily believes that rape is a faultless act, i just think that because they are so relentlessly trolled by "feminist" rhetoric it's an automatic pushback to any sort of women's rights issue in an attempt to recover social status that they believe is under attack.

i'm sure if anyone's mother was raped they wouldn't be justifying the actions of the attacker

You're a vocal minority group of retards who think you're in majority because you take every opportunity to voice your contrarian opinion on the matter. Fact is the majority of channers don't hover the catalog like vultures looking to share their degeneracy with like minded.

No we all do. It is under attack.

My mother was raped. Consent is a meme.