Butthurt bread

Post em

He's right.

Trump is a divisive idiot. You can expect a lot worse if Trump's in charge because he's such a bumbling moron and steps on so many toes with his racist speeches.

>flag

>"let's all find things on social media that trigger us, so we can be outraged together"

kill you'are'selve

Beight.

Using terrorism to try and make us stop terrorism eh?

Lol

>trump is the problem
>not muslims
smdh

is this a threat?

t. Seresh from Melbourne

kek, step it up. I posted one word earlier and got over 30 replies.

It'll be hard to have more of this kind of shit after all the mudslimes are rounded up and send back to the hellholes they came from.

>a lot more of this kind of shit

Good, let them come harder and harder until we deport and nuke them to stone age.

>if trump wins, they can expect a lot more of this kind of shit
NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT, "THIS KIND OF SHIT" IS WHAT HE'S TRYING TO STOP.

Why can't lefties into logic?

Keep the tears coming Ahmed

I pray kek to have her experience Islam with her head separated from her body.
That reminds me the retarded belgian girl, why that's always cunts who open their mouthes ?

Yeah it's like Drumpf literally pulled the triggers himself because of his homophobi--OH WAIT, TRUMP DOESN'T GAYBASH BECAUSE HE'S FROM NEW YORK

Why do you think they're lefties in the first place?

Their logic is that keeping new muslims out will make the current legal muslim immigrants chimp out and commit more shootings, so it's better to let them pour in. I wish I were kidding.

its called "damage control"

Muslims aren't safe because we blamed the attack on Sam Hyde?

kek

UGH
G
H

>my sister speaks like that in public
I tried to stop it but she wouldn't listen. It was too late.

THE SAME POSTER

Sam Hyde that absolute madman

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

How many times can these leftist scum repeat the "not all muslims shit"?

How many more terror attacks, Sup Forums? It's hilarious but fucking scary at the same time.

>muslim guns down 50 people
>"WHY ARE WHITE PPL SO CRAZY? MUSLIMS NEED PROTECTION!"

This fucking Australian Nd a few ithers have been shilling gun control all day. Fuck you Obler Im going to kill you if you ever step foot in my state

>not refuting his point and just making some condescending remark instead

yep, it's a leftie

Those are from NeoGAF by the way, I'm convinced it's them most leftist website on the internet. It's an absolute cesspool of degenerates and SJWs.

I've heard you can use unreddit to show deleted shit

America is such a fucking mess lmfao, how anyone could actually think its "the greatest country in the world" is beyond me. I wouldnt even put it in the top 50.

>inb4 mad amerifags
>inb4 takes them 4 tries to respond because they keep fat fingering wrong keys

>implying 5o gays dying is a bad thing

Topkek, that muzzie is doing his part to make America great again

Get fucked and shit post more

Neat website.

Here are deleted comments from r/news

Holy shit, reddit just deleted ALL the threads about this, even the 7 hour old thread that was on the front page

I cant even go there without getting triggered

They probably found out he was a redditor or something.

>don't vote for those people
>they have dissenting opinions!
>it only causes trouble!
>just go with the rest of us or you're a war mongering animal

Look at all that disgusting hate speech

Delete your account

Still didn't beat Breivik's record
I'm dissapointed

Sam Hyde strikes again. Madman

>there are people who think Steve O, the man with a literal full back tattoo of his own face, is deep and profound in this statement

DO NOT SHUT IT DOWN

Noice
Good shit, ain't it cunt

>shooting happens
>BAN GUNS GUNS KILL PEOPLE
>2 weeks later
>literally no one cares

> Idiot gun supporters literally laughing out loud today.

Stay classy, scum.

Holy shit I'm fucking crying
Ausfags are top tier bantzmasters

>Let me guess, Quakers?
hue

Why are redditors OK with this blatant censorship, i mean they don't even try to hide it.

(((((((David Klion))))))))

>blatant censorship
It's just downvotes

hate speech =/= free speech

>Islam is religion of peace
>condemn people supporting their gun laws because they're old white men
>Muslim actively targeted PoC homos

I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics that makes this somehow white men's fault

The goyim know shut it down

Yeah, we'll be so much better off with Hillary overthrowing Middle Eastern governments.

>the perpetrator is also the victim

Butthurt thread? Enjoy my butthurt then Sup Forums

If this attack don't wake up the countless useful idiot fags then nothing will, and that means my chances of ever finding a decent sane gay men to settle for life with are so slim I might as well not even consider them existent.

So it's a good day for trump and Sup Forums because 50 fags that were probably going to kill themselves with their lifestyle at least died for a purpose, but it's a dark day for me because I finally realized how little hope there is for me.

Maybe I should give all of this up and try to look into an ascetic, but not religious, life.

Cohen retweeted

it won't my fellow monkey, they are already shutting their ears,eyes and the others mounts.

just read the thread.

>using fags in reference of dead gay ppl
wew lad.

fuck you shill/traitor

Stop giving ausland a bad name, kill yourself.

Fag is just a word it has as much offensive power as you want it to have, I'm a fag and I don't care, neither should anyone else.

ah neofag.

How long til they're saying
>free speech = hates speech

>how long til
They already are, I didn't save it because I'm getting far too depressed for this shit, but in one of the unis that Milo went there was this sociology teacher who was saying exactly that.

thanks

Hate speech is actually a part of free speech, even if a liberal faggot like you doesn't like it. My words aren't going to kill you. It's my right to say what I want to say.

If you don't want to hear things that you don't like, shut down your computer and stay with mummy.

I hate how she writes in Spanish. I'm 100% sure that even mexicans doesn't speak like that.

I wonder if this trend will make Lisp popular again.

neogaf is the worst

Estados Unidos necesita el control de armas , voy a votar a favor de Hillary . Donald Trump es un fascista !

laughing at an idiotic leftist comment. Muslims commit terrorism with whatever they can find, it doesn't matter if they have guns or not. They will get them illegally or use bombs. The CA shooting was done with illegally obtained guns.

jesus christ what a shameless traitorous cunt.

ugh when i checked her
> twatter
and i read the post i had to rush to the nearest hospital for chemotherapy porque esta bruja me dio
> cancer

>they can expect a lot more of this kind of shit
From nonwhites who actually think Trump is like Hitler, maybe.

You really think Hillary is running that account?
She prolly has a team of 8 people just handling her twitter. Comprised of 2 white women, 2 black women, 2 gender fluid pansexuals, and 2 muslim women.

When a tweet ends with -H it's supposed to signify that she personally made the tweet.
Honestly though, I don't think she even has the password to the account. She just says something, and an intern cleans it up to be less rambling and incoherent, then tweets it with that stupid H at the end.

Almost looks like Google Translate. "My thoughts are with...."is mistakenly translated literally into Spanish but the expression is not equivalent. Can't Hilary afford someone who actually knows Spanish?