Austrian government set to wreck this house

Do you agree? Should they? Or should they house Arab migrants in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/take-hitler-tour-germany-actively-5605227
diepresse.com/home/panorama/oesterreich/4964007/Republik-enteignet-HitlerHaus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They should house migrants in it and then demolish it.

Why doesn't China use some of their ghost cities to house all the migrants?

looks nicer than Soviet architecture

But thats where hitler was born

Am I looking relevant or irrelevant house
answer depends on that

look here:

Why would China take in shitskins when it can sit back and giggle and let the West destroy itself?

which jew cunt delivered this fuckwit to the world?!!

why haven't they destroyed it already is what I'm wondering

Why should they?

They should house Austrians in it. No need to waste a perfectly good building.

>why haven't they destroyed it already is what I'm wondering
Why should they? It is a perfectly good house. They had a retard training center in it for 40 years. But now the whole thing is empty. Braunau is a small town which is dying demographically.

My mother mistakenly drove into the Hitler memorial stone at night once, when she visited a friend in Braunau.

Hitler tends to be seen as bad guy in real world, I don't think anyone except neo nazis want to keep something related to him up like that

Bc it's somwbody's private property and this person can't be blamed that a woman gave birth to Hitler there about 130 yrs ago, you fucked up communist.

Why should they.

The Chinese didn't go to all this effort to just hand it over to a culture that hates theirs because they saw a sad face on the television and got brainwashed.

No one cares, just burn the shitty house down already.

>I don't think anyone except neo nazis want to keep something related to him up like that

Dude, again, it is a perfectly good house. They put a Hitler memorial stone there. Isn't this enough?

The school Hitler went to, still exists. Kids are still schooled there.

The beerhall Hitler made his first speeches still exist.

Hitler's summer residence in Berchtesgarden is a shrine for American tourists.

The Berlin bunker where Hitler killed himself still exists.

Fuck, Britains even "take the Hitler tour" during vacation: mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/take-hitler-tour-germany-actively-5605227

why would you destroy any piece of history for no reason? even modern germans aren't that stupid

Well, it's exactly why. The local governance just doesn't want the place to be a pilgrimage site for skin-headed Stormfags. It's bad for the local economy.

Isn't that hitler's house?

>The Berlin bunker where Hitler killed himself still exists.
Yeah, a block of flats on the site above a few ruined, flooded tunnels.

>people spending money is bad for the economy

You're legit retarded, my man.

Well, it keeps a larger number of tourists away due to the shady reputation of Braunau am Inn being a hotspot for baldies.

What a shame, you are obviously a complete retard who doesn't understand property laws.
Burn your own shithole down if you want, no one cares about this either. But that's the only decision you can make.

That's why they are drafting a law to hand the property over to state ownership. Don't you follow the news?

You must be one of the silliest sausages in Austria.

That makes no sense, people will just go to the *place* where he was born if they were so interested, whatever is there.

You're looking for a cause to feel good about, when you realize this you'll see inside yourself how utterly lame this is - do you change your facebook avatar based on certain causes? Be honest.

>Well, it keeps a larger number of tourists away due to the shady reputation of Braunau am Inn being a hotspot for baldies.

Dude, except for Hitler tourism, there is NO tourism to Braunau, as in NO tourism. There could be a million tourists coming to Braunau per year, if you installed a "Hitler tour" visting the most famous Hitler sights from Berchtesgarden to Munich to Braunau.

>That makes no sense, people will just go to the *place* where he was born if they were so interested, whatever is there.

Possibly. It's not my concern or cause. It's the argument of the officials who are dealing with the matter.

diepresse.com/home/panorama/oesterreich/4964007/Republik-enteignet-HitlerHaus

>You're looking for a cause to feel good about, when you realize this you'll see inside yourself how utterly lame this is - do you change your facebook avatar based on certain causes? Be honest.

Please. I have picture of me visiting the ATLAS experiment, who gives a shit.

why the fuck

WHY THE FUCK

Yeah, this discussion is going on for years already. But there is a difference between a lawful way and the left's primitive screams to burn it down. But i'm not even sure if i agree with the expropriation. The owner of the house has always followed the laws afak, so i don't see how this should be legitimate.

>Possibly. It's not my concern or cause.

Because English isn't your first language, I'll just point out that based on what you've said you've made it clear you want it gone.

>Please. I have picture of me visiting the ATLAS experiment, who gives a shit.

Great, another couch liberal who likes "IFL Science" on Facebook while doing nothing to advance it.

lel why are austrians so obsessed with the adolf?
really makes you think...

>Great, another couch liberal who likes "IFL Science" on Facebook while doing nothing to advance it.
Well, I work on theoretical aspects of heavy-ion collisions, so I'm not really part of the experimental collaboration.

>you've made it clear you want it gone.
Can't blame me, I guess. English is my third language and I tend to mix up words still.

Because their greatest achievement was convincing the world that Hitler was German.

>scientist
>supports antifa

Then you must live in a bubble.

I don't think Australia is even taking in that many migrants.

>>supports antifa
Ah, but you're wrong here, you see. I support whoever I feel like on that particular day. I've voted for VdB in the first round, and Hofer on the second one. I flip-flop as I feel like, I believe it helps to maintain the balance in this universe, my brother.

>English is my third language and I tend to mix up words still.
Hello Mr. Ahmed.

>I'm politically inconsistent

Changing your mind over years is fine and normal, changing it over days is just moronic and makes me think this conversation has run it's course as it's being had with an idiot.

>Braunau
>tourists
it it weren't for idiotic skinheads Braunau would have no tourism at all

>me think this conversation has run it's course as it's being had with an idiot.
Makes you think? I was sure of that fact from the very beginning.