t. ahmed abdul al-arabia

t. fatty mcburgerson

>yuropoors

Would you rather see this, Cletus?

Not an argument

elitedaily.com/sports/soccer-players-most-fit-athletes/1151286/

t. Roidy McSteroid

strengthsensei.com/the-fastest-way-to-improve-the-quality-of-play-in-football/

Wrong. Wrestlers are by far the most physically fit. It's not even a question.

*consumes diet coke(tm)*

>imperial units

Absolutely retarded

>tf
>tp

Either way soccer players arnt jacked. You're confusing being in shape to being jacked. That lanklet probably can't bench 225. Which is fucking pathetic if you're a professional athlete.

oh yeah because wrestlers can run 15,000 m without breaking a sweat, that's well known

fitness in a sport is relative to whatever activity they're doing, its hard to say who's "the fittest" because there are so many dimensions of fitness.

is a powerlifter who can squat 700 pounds less fit than someone who can run 100 miles? is someone who can swim for hours across a frozen body of water less fit than a high level basketball player?

They have to run a lot.

>1.25 miles in a match
wew

> soccer players don't sweat.

Are you fucking retarded? Wrestlers can easily run 15000 m. We did all the time when I wrestled. The cardio that goes into training is remarkable. You're so uninformed it's embarrassing. Stop replying pepe le pew. Jogging isn't an athletic feat anyway. It's fucking jogging. No one is impressed by that.

Technically yes. Youd be surprised by how out of shape power lifters are. For practical purposes the ideal balance between strength and stamina would be found in a fighter.

How thick are you?
What kind of purpose will being a big ball of muscle have in football?

Are you this jealous of healthy looking people that you have to shitpost about them on the internet?

Soccer players aren't ga-

no one cares about you gay faggot ass cock grappling "sport"

In all fairness to povertyball, they have to run a fuckton more than any of our sports. The average player runs 7 miles in a 2 hour time frame.

Nobody outside of receivers and cornerbacks run more than a mile in football, it's about 2 miles in basketball, and a half mile at most in baseball. You can't be jacked and run those distances in that amount of time at a competitive pace

>he has pictures of men sucking dick on his pic
Wew.

>3.5mph is a competitive pace
relly maid me think

No I'm not upset because I'm at /fit/ fag. Perfectly okay with how I look. Soccer fans think if you have a 6 pack you're "strong". The disconnect you guys have between being strong and jogging around is hilarious. You have no perception of strength and are so Ill informed of what an athlete who posses strength and stamina is you automatically deflect to saying pic related is fat.

Why do dive grass fags do this whole 'le sprinting for 90 minutes' meme when they are literally walking or standing for 80 of those minutes

You didn't answer my question.

You want to see strong dudes just look at African teams. This is a sport played by billions. How dumb do you have to be to think there aren't going to be some strong ass motherfuckers playing football?

>all they do is jog at a constant 3.5 mph in a straight line the whole time

Combat sports are the highest metric to determine fitness. It's literally a competition of survival of the fittest. Combat sport athletes run miles upon miles as one tiny portion of their training. Soccer players literally act like running is the ultimate feat of fitness. It's hilarious.

No, they're walking for the vast majority. Like 80%
You act like we don't have fucking televisions

this guy juices, kind of hard to compare

>running isn't the ultimate feat of fitness
>for a specie known for its endurance above anything else
running is literally the mankind true sport user.

You simply don't need a physique like this to play 'soccer'. AP is probably the maximum size you can be while retaining agility/explosiveness, and injury prevention is mainly the ability to take hits and you won't be taking hits like that in 'soccer' but you need to be able to twist at pace regularly and extra weight does not help with that

Average distancr per game covered

>Baseball
0.0375 miles
>Americlap handegg
1.25 miles
>Apehoop
2.55 miles
>Tennis
3 miles

>Football ("sawker" for the less fortunate in life)
7 miles

Gee i dont know

There is a correlation between speed and muscle. Upper body strength would also help with running. Why do you think Olympic sprinters look the way they do? You don't know shit about anatomy
I have yet to see 1 huehue.

desu thats the ideal body no homo

no they dont

they're conditioned in a way that's conducive to the sport, just like all athletes. being a roided nigger isnt going to help you outside of ameridumb sports that are low skill and high physicality

But the average Olympic sprinter looks exactly like the guy in the OP, except with more body fat %

-ring no shirts

Goatnaldo making a fighter look like a bum

also "soccer" players have godlike abs, thanks to the enormous amount of upper body twisting movements they have to do on the pitch, and keeping balance with their arms at all time when changing directions

I agree but op was trying to say soccer players arnt weak cause that guy has vainy arms and abs. Cristiano isn't even strong either. He's just got very low body fat. His shoulders are small and his chest is small. Legs are just very cut. He lifts glamor muscles to look good. Anyone who knows what optimal physique for strength is knows ronaldo is weak. Not saying ronaldo is put of shape just the delusion between soccer players having some muscle puts them in the "strong" category is ridiculous. Plenty of athletes on this planet with a remarkable amount of muscle mass who run iron man races. Cameron hanes pic related runs in the 100 miles in 24 hour race on a regular basis. There is a perfect balance.

fag probably has 20lbs on his fingers

compound gayboy

Can somebody tell this guy that football players aren't weight lifters?

That's so wrong. You're not even trying
> calf muscles mean you're jacked
Next
Ronaldo is a weak little scrub. He's not jacked either. He works glamor muscles. Anyone who lifts weights can tell you this.

t. SS+GOMAD enthusiast

Prove me wrong, and don't go looking for the most jacked runner because two can play that game.

Ops post says this guy is strong. You're missing the point retard. You just jumped in here sperging out trying to damage control your favorite sport.

wtf am i gay now?

Let me guess, this is jacked for you

old pic

> this guy looks like ops pic.

Now I know youre retarded. Look up Olympic sprinters yourself. I'll let you choose. They're stacked.

You don't have to lift 5 plates to be considered strong. Shaolin fighters don't exactly look big either, but they can easily beat the living shit out of you.

If that guy played a sport where he doesn't need to run 7 miles on average he would look more gigantic. If he played handegg he would look as big as handegg players.

Here you go bro, 1st pic on Google images.

An average-built looking black guy on the front, a scrawny asian and another average looking man next to him.

Hilarious how this idiot got blown out by the previous post so he resorts to childish insults. Fuck I love being American

Gee they look so jacked! Unbelievable!

Because you call your pitiful attempt at ad hominem an argument? You only blown yourself my dude

lmao

Distance running is literally the only physical advantage we were given for hunting

ronaldo is borderline the peak of what is attainable natty and would be a lot bigger if he wasn't so cut

unless you're the guy I was answering to, yeah it's my point: long distance running is the exclusive ability that evolution gave us, we excel at it, and that's why you can't call yourself "fit" if you are not a long distance runner

deadspin.com/brazilian-soccer-club-rocked-by-locker-room-double-hand-1796682838

>/fit/
Fuck off closet homo

Wouldn't strongman champions be the strongest?

> the most physically fit
biathlon is the most demanding sport, scientifically proven, best out of test

>ywn have those juicy quads

fucking miring brah

He looks to be about 5'5 lol

They have to ration their food over there. This is "jacked" when you are forced to give 75% of your food to the government or they arrest you for tax evasion.

Why are you guys so gays for big men? Tall guys look clumsy in soccer. I think skill is more interesting than athleticism in sports. When I want to see bad motherfucker I watch fighting sports.

t.

Yeah thanks for the picture, we get to eat as much food as we want over here

Lol you're stupid. Short guys will never look like men

I can see that.

There are plenty of tall guys in soccer if you want to masturbate to them.
CR7 is 1.85m
Crouch is 2.01m
Ibrahimovic is 1.95m
Balotelli is 1.89m
and many more

neither will canadians

why do americans how so much trouble understanding that different sports require different physiques?

They think their sports are the most perfect ones and whoever succeed in them proves they have the body to play any sport. They think if their soccer team were consisted of Lebrons they would win everything.

why are foreigners to easily trolled

if English isn't your first language, I don't think you're capable of understanding sarcasm

these dudes are unironically FREAKS of nature

there are guys >300lbs at the NFL combine who could beat every single person in this thread in a 40 yard dash

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

how is that any different from saying a soccer player is out of shape because he cant even deadlift 3 plates

they are training for totally different things. not every powerlifter lacks conditioning, but they'd be stupid to spend an inordinate amount of time working on it when it has fuck all to do with their sport

But sarcasm would imply that you guys don't eat much, which is wrong.

I can understand sarcasm just fine.

Good WiFi in the favelas huh?

McGregor would murder Ronaldo.

>Needing to lift more than his body wieght to be jacked

That would slow him down you blithering idiot. You don't need excess muscle in football, you need agility and skill, something most handegg players don't have.

>He works glamor muscles.
has a insane vertical and runs like a beast due to strong legs, lumbar and abs
are you fucking retard?

That's cool, a 40 yard dash....

And after that he collapses fat first and causes the earthquake that sets off Yosemite...

wtf the mad guy was right how can a human being be so huge

is this shopped? what the fuck is wrong with his abs?

>meet this cool dude on tinder
>he opens with some chicken nugget shit
>I play along b/c he's hot
>set up a date
>meet
>he orders the chicken nuggets
>I don't order just take a couple of his
>play with my hair
>laugh at his jokes
>he finishes his portion and orders more
>punch him teasingly in the arm
>he's still eating
>stare at his lips
>he just orders more chicken nuggets
>grab his chilli sauce covered thigh
>he keeps eating
>leave
>mfw I wanted to fuck but he's so fucking autistic he thought I go on tinder for eating contests