I´ve just been told to fuck off and called a idiot by the only person I still talked and cared for

I´ve just been told to fuck off and called a idiot by the only person I still talked and cared for
I have no friends
My parents are ashamed of me

Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

glenny.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=OJbqplkBBv8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s
youtube.com/watch?v=B94re6A8Mr4
youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=YiGK3GFhOTg
youtube.com/watch?v=5f8z1NAzMlI
youtube.com/watch?v=T_dAraylQMo
youtube.com/watch?v=mY7b2_GLb6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3vACbUETa0
youtube.com/watch?v=_srvHOu75vM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell me what you did so I can give you appropriate recs

hey faggot: maybe they are right and maybe you ARE fucking up

music for when ur senpai carson refuses to love you back

"I Hurt Myself Today by Nine Inch Nails" by Johnny Cash

glenny.bandcamp.com

kek

I got you OP.
Listen to it all the way through... and then the rest of the Album.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJbqplkBBv8

tell that faggot you were an idiot but because you used to care about him/er

and tell you parents they would be ashamed for themslves when you have to change their diapers

now listen to some blues and enjoy loneliness as an adult, someday you will adopt a child and wont care about being alone or having a gf, focus on your job so you can enjoy a comfy life later

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s

Hope you feel better :)

Commit suicide. People always try to say it gets better but it really doesn't. Life is a slog with no payoff. If you really have nothing worth living for, then why go through the motions? Not like I'm encouraging, as you should see a therapist if you really want to deal with living.

The only non-manchild response ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=B94re6A8Mr4
sadboy songs

I hope this guy chokes on his tongue tonight. A dick would be even better.

Won't have to worry about that for much longer

>imagine being this unenlightened

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

youtube.com/watch?v=YiGK3GFhOTg

I feel like I've seen this exact thread before

It's so weird reading this because I know where that post comes from. That post comes from a very dark place. A place I was once. I found my way out, and I hope that whoever sent this post from that abyss also finds their way out

I know tha feel
youtube.com/watch?v=5f8z1NAzMlI

youtube.com/watch?v=T_dAraylQMo

peace

youtube.com/watch?v=mY7b2_GLb6Y

youre probably a shit person

i was in this exact spot 5 years ago and i thought it wasnt my fault, the world just is out to get me boo

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3vACbUETa0

Fuck them. You don't need their approval. Now get a job first, make money, play video games (torrent them don't buy them), and focus on your career. Without them you can focus 100% on earning cash, and maybe find some new friends along the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=_srvHOu75vM

Maybe stop asking for advice on Sup Forums as a starter and try bettering yourself as a person by making new connections to replace the ones you have lost. If people don't truly care about you, don't waste time on them. You are worth more than that.